Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! (32246 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2015
all4naija:

He is scribbling trashes on paper in his office in Abuja as though he can read and write. That ugly and disgraceful president. He once called the Chancellor of Germany as 'the president Michelle of West Germany' and here you are trying to defend him. You barbarian!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

How does all what you just accused him of "dictatorial", poof cretin?

Can you see how dumb you are now?
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Malazzy: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
I am not disappointed at your naivety judging from a Meticulous look at your precedents
Ayobamms:

You epistles amused me... Why dint we enjoy it during the 6years reign of your darling clueless Man since you insisted he mapped it out. Stop kidding jooorr...

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of smooth deliveries from different sectors.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Cjrane2: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2015
slow collapse

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Geeweeny(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigeria...

Even if he's yet to step into PHCN's affairs, the fear of being probed at a latter date has been the watchword of those in charge.

With that, one of the Major hinderances of Nigeria as a country tackled.

More still to come.
probably disagree with u,buhari hasn't done anything for phcn n they are not afraid to be probe, rather we are in a rainy season n d water level z high now and many power plant built has now bn integrated into the national grid...as for me he hasn't done anything tangible but I'm willing to give him a year before I criticize or praise him

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by malikisah: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2015
bigneorapz:
lol..werey
e still dey pepper u
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by malikisah: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2015
bigneorapz:
lol..werey
e still dey pepper u !
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Clueless

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / D'banj, Ambode Help Joseph David After He Dazzled At Lagos City Marathon / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.