Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! (32572 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Chigold101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
seniorklop:
The Government has the potential for the desired change.
wow! Potential... Human that's great however. Not everyone has the ability to maximise their full potential before death come calling.
I hope this government won't die with their potential by2019

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by chinchum(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
subtle
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Clentuzbaba(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Diligent

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:
Renewed hope for the less-privileged.

I read one of your comments where you said you are not a party sycophant, but this your comment has just proven otherwise!

If you had said it's still too early to judge, it would have been quite more sensible, but saying renewed hope for the less privileged is just entirely just dishonest of you!

Government policies are responsible for bettering or degenerating the welfare of the citizens, what policies have this government kick-Started?

The value of Naira is dropping like every 2 weeks - which is directly or indirectly affecting the pockets of the citizens, the weekly bomb-blasts are back - So what is the renewed hope?

How has his various trips helped the less privileged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by destiny25(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
DISASTER. First of all, himself and his party never believed they would be victorious in the elections. It came to them as a big suprise. No roadmap, no direction, no headway, no blueprint, no development plan apart from the Northern agenda he has been executing, NOTHING ELSE.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by yashau(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Karlman:

Funny you

Has buhari done any work on Nepa/PHCN

If there is any improvements it is still the works carried out by past government

And until heat returns nobody should assume Nepa to be functioning better
yes it is still the works carries out by pass government but I believed that the fear of buhari is what's given us light now?

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]FOR THE MASTURBATING MASTURBATORS WHO BELIEVE IN MUMU.HARI'S GOVT.....

MAY GOD RUN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND PROGRESS THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY!

IF YOU ARE DARING...SAY AMEN!
[/size]

Replies...

MalcoImX:
Ameen.

Horlufemi:
Amen

Abugab:

Amen
May your life be run like GEJ's govt.
If you are daring say amen

hmohammed:

AMEN

[size=16pt]Good!

By the time you all start something that should be beneficial to your lives and see it materializing at snail speed while your children's age-mates who started theirs decades after you started yours complete it while yours is in 5% (eg: Building a house, Getting promoted in your workplace, even seeing your children attain adulthood but have stunted growth like Aki and Paw-paw because of slow inhibited growth)...then you should remember these comments you made today.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Emmytrill(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Meticulous

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
homesteady:

I read one of your comments where you said you are not a party sycophant, but this your comment has just proven otherwise!

If you had said it's still too early to judge, it would have been quite more sensible, but saying renewed hope for the less privileged is just entirely just dishonest of you!

Government policies are responsible for bettering or degenerating the welfare of the citizens, what policies have this government kick-Started?

The value of Naira is dropping like every 2 weeks - which is directly or indirectly affecting the pockets of the citizens, the weekly bomb-blasts are back - So what is the renewed hope?

How has his various trips helped the less privileged?

My brother, what we have had since time immemorial have been selfish people at the helms of affair of governance in this country. I was one of those who thought buhari should nt be there since the era of obj, thinking cos of his Islamic/northern background and dictatorial tendencies. I tried to study his person and realized his actions and inactions have shown he has the interest of majority of Nigerians, who are below middle-class at heart. I listened to his interviews and realized though he has many challenges, he wants to lay great foundation in which everything will be well for majority of us. He has passion for a greater Nigeria at heart, that is undisputable. The past administrations got us into where we are right now. He needs to clean up the mess that might mitigate against his developmental programmes. He gave reasons for not appointing ministers yet, which I believe to every Nigerian patriot made a lot of sense. Permanent secretaries would be able to expose the rot in the system directly to him with no fear and this will make Buhari to bring a new system which can reduce corrupt practices to the bearest minimum and in essence people will directly feel the impact of his programmes. Now things are hard but I believe with time things will fall into places. Now nobody wants to go to jail, the era of impunity is gone, an average Nigerian can report any corrupt person to the appropriate agencies and nothing will be swept under the carpet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Abugab(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Replies...

You are insane.
If you so believe in your principal why didn't you say amen to your life being run like the way GEJ ran Nigeria.
You are a cursed human as you shall be like your principal

[size=16pt]Good!

By the time you all start something that should be beneficial to your lives and see it materializing at snail speed while your children's age-mates who started theirs decades after you started yours complete it while yours is in 5% (eg: Building a house, Getting promoted in your workplace, even seeing your children attain adulthood but have stunted growth like Aki and Paw-paw because of slow inhibited growth)...then you should remember these comments you made today.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by onenaira3: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Failure
Clueless
Vision less
Scam
One chance
Backwards

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by dcngr: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigerian...

That is not the making of his government because he is yet to even know the name of the dams and turbines not to mention building one.
If you love in Lagos checkout your street poles and see they are being replaced. Nigeria's electricity system was a decay, which the unbundling and privatization of PHCN healed. The improvement in the power system, rail system is still a fruit of the last administration. If we must credit the rewards of their mistakes to them, its only fair to credit the rewards of their efforts as well to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by mrrock: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
This's the government of propaganda, excuses, and deceit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Separating the wheat from the chaff.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by TS2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chigold101:
revealing? Please what has been revealed so far?

I don't need to honour your sarcastic and mischievous question with an answer because if some things about what happened in the last dispensation are not yet known to you, you're probably living under a rock.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Uninspiring sole administrator

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by erico2k2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigerian...
then U have no clue.tell me what he did to make electricity better.name two things?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by alawaiss(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
D only "hope" 4 common man in 9ja
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by tuniski: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
why don't u just say the truth. Electricity is. The work of GEJ even buhari attest to that. Until he raises our capacity and generation/transmission above 7500MW, he has done nothing. Truth is his govt has yet to take off. Directionless govt led by an inertia Buhari with dementia.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Chigold101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
TS2:

I don't need to honour your sarcastic and mischievous question with an answer because if some things about what happened in the last dispensation are not yet known to you, you're probably living under a rock.
you are not wrong at all about where I live but I only asked you to remind me one thing that has been revealed. This shouldn't be a source squabble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Snail.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by PointB: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Inaudible

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by revolt(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Propagandist Bigotry loading

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Buky2000: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Slow and steady

Hope he won't disappoint me sa

He promised all graduates salaries
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by saintandsinnerz: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigeria...

With that, one of the Major hinderances of Nigeria as a country tackled.

More still to come.
Hahahaa I hope you are kidding right? Please can you tell us what Buhari has done to improve electricity since he assumed power?

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by TS2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chigold101:
you are not wrong at all about where I live but I only asked you to remind me one thing that has been revealed. This shouldn't be a source squabble

The companies that bought the unbundled units of phcn have begun to sit up because they realise that they have no option but to deliver now especially after some licenses were revoked.

There is more sanity and clarity in the oil sector. NNPC is stting up and the refineries are going to begin working unlike in the previous government where they were intentionally left moribund because of the adverse effects working refineries would have on the oil marketers who were friends of the govt or even owned by governement officials. Now, many licenses have been revoked and few of the genuine marketers are the ones bringing in products now.

The crude swap deals are working in earnest and that is why nobody is shouting that they have not been paid again because under the last govt the parties involved did not honour the terms of the swap deals. The govt knew and did nothing about it.

The international community is no longer touching Nigeria with a long pole, we have regained respect internationally.

The foreign reserves have increased. Gone are the days of constant depletion.

Now, big boys who could be made to face the law are doing so now.

Most of the oil tankers used to steal crude have been banned now.

Service chiefs have been replaced with serious and career driven officers.

Most of all...there is hope! Before, the situation in the country seemed hopeless. Now the reverse is the case.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by MDJALO(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baba na baba either u like it or not, we still believe on him

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Chigold101(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
TS2:

The companies that bought the unbundled units of phcn have begun to sit up because they realise that they have no option but to deliver now especially after some licenses were revoked.

There is more sanity and clarity in the oil sector. NNPC is stting up and the refineries are going to begin working unlike in the previous government where they were intentionally left moribund because of the adverse effects working refineries would have on the oil marketers who were friends of the govt or even owned by governement officials. Now, many licenses have been revoked and few of the genuine marketers are the ones bringing in products now.

The crude swap deals are working in earnest and that is why nobody is shouting that they have not been paid again because under the last govt the parties involved did not honour the terms of the swap deals. The govt knew and did nothing about it.

The international community is no longer touching Nigeria with a long pole, we have regained respect internationally.

The foreign reserves have increased. Gone are the days of constant depletion.

Now, big boys who could be made to face the law are doing so now.

Most of the oil tankers used to steal crude have been banned now.

Service chiefs have been replaced with serious and career driven officers.

Most of all...there is hope! Before, the situation in the country seemed hopeless. Now the reverse is the case.
ok
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Goddaughter: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Did they asked u whether you like or believe in him or love him or to vote for him again? Open your eyes and read the question again. shocked shocked shocked shocked
oluwadare26:
Ajala the traveler

Modified: I still love him so much and I believe in him till his last minutes as the president of Nigeria. I will vote for him over and over again because of his Integrity, Modesty, Transparency, Passion et cetera.

May God protect and guide him, give him long life...

I LOVE PMB
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Dmano: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigeria...

With that, one of the Major hinderances of Nigeria as a country tackled. So when d previous administration was comissioning power plant u didnt know that u will have light?have dis admt told u they have done something abt 1megawat?if they will do u dont get it under 2month my friend

More still to come.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by kobe79: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bugatie:

"A govt that was to hit the ground and start running but hit the ground and got stuck!"

OP said one word or phrase! how u take dey pass exam?
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Full of lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order Fails In Enugu (pictures) / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.