Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! (32242 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by omolami: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2015
DISARSTER

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by omolami: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Most regrettable

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by yommyuk: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Indecision

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Horlufemi:

I own a house, I own my business, I have a fine healthy fine boy as a son. Say another thing.

Rantings of a liar!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Horlufemi(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2015
lawanson44:

Rantings of a liar!
OK null problem.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by TheAlchemist: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Chasing Shadows!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ujupsy: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2015
I will comment after his 100 days in office ,for now I see nothing
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by TS2(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
erico2k2:

Im sorry to say everything you said made no sense whatsover, the refinaries are claimed to begin work soon, thanks to the TAM by GEJ administration, PMB even gave the credit to GEJ, dont you listen to the news.Crude Oils where stolen by badges not tankers, where did you get that from?do you know how many foreign investment left Nigeria at the fear of the free fall of the Naira? did for once check the cost to buy the Dollar and pounds? let me tell you £1 is N357 today as we speak not even to buy thats is to send to Nigeria, it went up after PMB took over and we do not know when it will come down.He removed the ban on textile which will surely kill our local textile and upcoming industries, do you want me to go on Guy economics might be a bit hard but reality on ground aint that far fetched.

You are a very ignorant man to say the least.

TAM that they approved so that they could chop the money but they still frustrated in order to ensure they continued making money from imports thereby eating from both sides of the mouth. Through his emergence, the fruits of the TAM will be felt in a short while.

Then my young friend, when you go and read up the differences in barges and oil tanker vessels we can talk because there is no way by your statement that we are on the same wave length.

Keep shouting about the exchange rate, after GEJ had wrecked the economy and we are feeling the effects now you are shouting dollar. Before things get better, you must face some hardship and thats the fact of life.

Remove the ban on textiles because if your industries are moribund or are not producing enough to meet local demand then are we supposed to wear figs to work or use paper for textiles?

You cannot school me about economics. You may fool others as ignorant or even more ignorant than you but not me.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ajebuter(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Harsh unjustly

Witch hunting

Vindictive and vengeful

Vsionless

Directionless

Static

Unprepared

Insensitive

So take your pick

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
sdindan:

Are you sure u are alive all this while?
If he can fix electricity in one month
What stopped him from stopping bokoharam haram
And choosing cabinets?
I blame ur dad
He should have pulled out...

I've no tym exchanging words with Mo.rons... whether you like it or not, he's gonna lead you for the next 4years. If you believe you seems not to be comfortable with it, why dont you look for a nearby river...
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Malazzy:
I hope you are in this earth with us. I really wonder why you would ever think that Buhari fixed our power issues in two months of which he has not been able to come up with a ministerial list. You are enjoying the legacies of the GEJ's administration. What you should be concerned with is the fact that it stands to reason that either an APC element who is working in the power sector has been sabotaging GEJ's effort in revitalizing the power sector. No wonder we had very erratic power supply close to the elections and just before hand over, the power supply surprisingly improved. I really hope that most Nigerians should start seeing beyond their nose!

You epistles amused me... Why dint we enjoy it during the 6years reign of your darling clueless Man since you insisted he mapped it out. Stop kidding jooorr...

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of smooth deliveries from different sectors.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2015
tuniski:
why don't u just say the truth. Electricity is. The work of GEJ even buhari attest to that. Until he raises our capacity and generation/transmission above 7500MW, he has done nothing. Truth is his govt has yet to take off. Directionless govt led by an inertia Buhari with dementia.

Smile! There is nothing he can do to impress TANdroids...
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
destiny25:
Can somebody really tackle electricity in just two months? Give that credit to GEJ, He laid the foundation

The point you should endeavour to buttress is, why were Nigerians facing hardtime as regards electricity during GEJ since he had laid down plans?

Even, if he's yet to look into the sector, the fear that Baba might request for the mode of operations in PHCN anytime is worrisome for those in charge...
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Oketwin:
d electricity u are enjoying is not d handiwork of dullardiho

But the legiwork of Cluelessinho abi!
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ajebuter(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Hahahaa I hope you are kidding right? Please can you tell us what Buhari has done to improve electricity since he assumed power?

Don't mind the dude. I keep wondering why some people think the sun rises and sets on the command of buhari.

Even buhari himself said the transformation in the refineries are not his handwork yet some hard core buharists would label him the ressurector of PHCN. Some people are just blinded by hatred and sentiment and won't see the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
straight2point:

I would have called u an ediot if not for the Ops warning....what has been done in the power sector? You didn't know that Tinubu has the resources to sabotage government's effort. Any smart person would understand what happened one month prior to the presidential election....Power holding was bought and paid for by Tinubu...but from May 1st till date, electricity has returned to normal even before baba go slow took over power....nothing has been done in the power sector till date as far as I am concern. The electricity you are enjoying today was the work completed by GEJ. If something has been done, the question is who did it? who is your new minister of power. I just weep for my country cos the masses are so blind to differentiate facts from propaganda and wouldn't even realize it when they are being sold into slavery. I just wish I could open your mind/eyes to know the difference between facts and propaganda.

***MODIFIED***
Even Buhari confirmed that he didn't work on any refinery oooo, the job was completed by Jonathan....but you are here dreaming on his behalf.

and do you think i'd have reacted to the ediot wen i'm quite sure that is the potential name you called your breeders... Si.ll.y dudes looking for a Messiah to clean the shi.ts caused for 6years in just 2months
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ajebuter(f): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Afroconnect:
work in progress,at least we now have light...what clueless Jona could not do in 6 yrs.

So, you now have steady power supply? That's buhari's work abi?
A ministerless and ill-prepared president gave u steady light in two months by just commanding it? You are either a shaloow mind or buhari is a miracle worker.

Even buhari himself confessed last week that ressurection of the refineries are not his handwork or credit. So na him bring light? I hear u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ajebuter(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Ayobamms:

You epistles amused me... Why dint we enjoy it during the 6years reign of your darling clueless Man since you insisted he mapped it out. Stop kidding jooorr...

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of smooth deliveries from different se
ctors.

Yeah bro, the fear of Buhari is the major cause of sunrise and sunset sef!

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by egobetatoday: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2015
very very very slow
vindictive
tribalist ( i.e daura-ism)
propagandist
many more...

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by egobetatoday: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
preetyb:

What electricity is that? Abeg if na joke make u stop am abi you dey dream. So if they ask u na, you go say na buhari make us they enjoy the small small light wey we done manage dey see now?

u need not bother about the brain dead nigerians. its not hard to know them. i still give kudos to Gej on this small small light wey we dey get. i havent heard any new thing the goro-chewing master did in the power sector.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Ayobamms: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
ajebuter:

Yeah bro, the fear of Buhari is the major cause of sunrise and sunset sef!

cheesy just relax and give him little tym...
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ajebuter(f): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Ayobamms:

cheesy just relax and give him little tym...

Finally. Something I agree with
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by igweamaka85(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by tuniski: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Ayobamms:

Smile! There is nothing he can do to impress TANdroids...

rathher he has simply call his wife Aisha to impress you abi, since he is not confident of his memory. Yeye, all the buhariyyas you will do better to be objective to self even if u don't want to accept openly, u are worried PMB not GMB u had in mind while chanting change. We are in it together so we pray by some miracle and hand of God he performs above 30% which has been his level. So far so bad buhari, we are waiting!!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
malikisah:
e still dey pain una he he he he. E dey pepper o!
lol..werey
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by destiny25(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Ayobamms:

The point you should endeavour to buttress is, why were Nigerians facing hardtime as regards electricity during GEJ since he had laid down plans?

Even, if he's yet to look into the sector, the fear that Baba might request for the mode of operations in PHCN anytime is worrisome for those in charge...
You're very correct, but we should try and be objective in our comments. The sabotage against GEJ was from all front, that's why we can have electricity now without any new acquisitions.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2015
all4naija:
He's dictatorial! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

What is dictatorial about him? Cretin!
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Sagamite:

What is dictatorial about him? Cretin!
You illiterate-Buhari-ass-licking i d i o t! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
all4naija:

You illiterate Buhari ass-licking i d i o t! angry undecided

How has he been dictatorial?

Bloody poof. Is the AIDS affecting your brain?
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Sagamite:

How is it dictatorial?

Bloody poof. Is the AIDS affecting your brain?
Oh! I almost forget you are the dullard guard dog! You filthy twerp! angry

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
all4naija:

Oh! I almost forget you are the dullard guard dog! You filthy twerp! angry

Poof, did you pull that moronic opinion out of your infested arsse? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Poof, did you pull that moronic opinion out of your infested arsse? grin grin grin grin grin
He is scribbling trashes on paper in his office in Abuja as though he can read and write. That ugly and disgraceful president. He once called the Chancellor of Germany as 'the president Michelle of West Germany' and here you are trying to defend him. You barbarian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock / PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.