Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! (32271 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by MalcoImX: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Replies...

[size=16pt]Good!

By the time you all start something that should be beneficial to your lives and see it materializing at snail speed while your children's age-mates who started theirs decades after you started yours complete it while yours is in 5% (eg: Building a house, Getting promoted in your workplace, even seeing your children attain adulthood but have stunted growth like Aki and Paw-paw because of slow inhibited growth)...then you should remember these comments you made today.
[/size]
I am a mystic. The spiritual is more imp. to me than the material. It's not what you got that makes you happy but who you are. Have you forgotten Jim Rohn's admonition that "More money will make you more of what you are." If by now, when you don't have much and you're giving a little to charity, you'll give thousands when you begin to get much more. If on the other hand you're cheating your wife with a salary of N50,000, you'll only be laying more sidechicks by the time you're getting N250,000. You're echoing Vernon Howard's fact about the average man: "Take away sex, food and money and he doesn't know what to do with himself."

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ONserious(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bayswater:
extremely clueless and very useless!
that really describes you the most since you can't tell the difference between a slow progressive government and a hopeless corrupt one...

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ONserious(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]FOR THE MASTURBATING MASTURBATORS WHO BELIEVE IN MUMU.HARI'S GOVT.....

MAY GOD RUN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND PROGRESS THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY!

IF YOU ARE DARING...SAY AMEN!
[/size]
and your like GEJ's government
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by shurleybaby: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by omoboy08(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
merry02:
Clueless!

The Almighty Clueless has gone for good
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by just2simple: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
cry FAILURE cry

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
TS2:

The companies that bought the unbundled units of phcn have begun to sit up because they realise that they have no option but to deliver now especially after some licenses were revoked.

There is more sanity and clarity in the oil sector. NNPC is stting up and the refineries are going to begin working unlike in the previous government where they were intentionally left moribund because of the adverse effects working refineries would have on the oil marketers who were friends of the govt or even owned by governement officials. Now, many licenses have been revoked and few of the genuine marketers are the ones bringing in products now.

The crude swap deals are working in earnest and that is why nobody is shouting that they have not been paid again because under the last govt the parties involved did not honour the terms of the swap deals. The govt knew and did nothing about it.

The international community is no longer touching Nigeria with a long pole, we have regained respect internationally.

The foreign reserves have increased. Gone are the days of constant depletion.

Now, big boys who could be made to face the law are doing so now.

Most of the oil tankers used to steal crude have been banned now.

Service chiefs have been replaced with serious and career driven officers.

Most of all...there is hope! Before, the situation in the country seemed hopeless. Now the reverse is the case.
Im sorry to say everything you said made no sense whatsover, the refinaries are claimed to begin work soon, thanks to the TAM by GEJ administration, PMB even gave the credit to GEJ, dont you listen to the news.Crude Oils where stolen by badges not tankers, where did you get that from?do you know how many foreign investment left Nigeria at the fear of the free fall of the Naira? did for once check the cost to buy the Dollar and pounds? let me tell you £1 is N357 today as we speak not even to buy thats is to send to Nigeria, it went up after PMB took over and we do not know when it will come down.He removed the ban on textile which will surely kill our local textile and upcoming industries, do you want me to go on Guy economics might be a bit hard but reality on ground aint that far fetched.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by erico2k2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

My brother, what we have had since time immemorial have been selfish people at the helms of affair of governance in this country. I was one of those who thought buhari should nt be there since the era of obj, thinking cos of his Islamic/northern background and dictatorial tendencies. I tried to study his person and realized his actions and inactions have shown he has the interest of majority of Nigerians, who are below middle-class at heart. I listened to his interviews and realized though he has many challenges, he wants to lay great foundation in which everything will be well for majority of us. He has passion for a greater Nigeria at heart, that is undisputable. The past administrations got us into where we are right now. He needs to clean up the mess that might mitigate against his developmental programmes. He gave reasons for not appointing ministers yet, which I believe to every Nigerian patriot made a lot of sense. Permanent secretaries would be able to expose the rot in the system directly to him with no fear and this will make Buhari to bring a new system which can reduce corrupt practices to the bearest minimum and in essence people will directly feel the impact of his programmes. Now things are hard but I believe with time things will fall into places. Now nobody wants to go to jail, the era of impunity is gone, an average Nigerian can report any corrupt person to the appropriate agencies and nothing will be swept under the carpet.
U realy believe all that you wrote up there? lol let me ask you,name one good policy PMB laid down plz

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by defemidefemi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluwadare26:
Ajala the traveler

Modified: I still love him so much and I believe in him till his last minutes as the president of Nigeria. I will vote for him over and over again because of his Integrity, Modesty, Transparency, Passion et cetera.

May God protect and guide him, give him long life...

I LOVE PMB
may God bless u 4 this.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Malazzy: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope you are in this earth with us. I really wonder why you would ever think that Buhari fixed our power issues in two months of which he has not been able to come up with a ministerial list. You are enjoying the legacies of the GEJ's administration. What you should be concerned with is the fact that it stands to reason that either an APC element who is working in the power sector has been sabotaging GEJ's effort in revitalizing the power sector. No wonder we had very erratic power supply close to the elections and just before hand over, the power supply surprisingly improved. I really hope that most Nigerians should start seeing beyond their nose!
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigerian...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by tsdarkside(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
nice....
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by freeslash: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Even those that tagged his 2-month in office "clueless" and "visionless" would rate him 85/100 as regards electricity unless they resides outside Nigerian...

Sorry to ask what did he do in electricity. Did he buy transformers or did he upgrade grids.
President Jonathan promised steady power supply and put structures in place. The Northerner and people from SW sabotaged it and now power supply is growing gradually. Tell me one thing Buhari has done to the power sector. Aside probing what good has Buhari done, name one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
erico2k2:

U realy believe all that you wrote up there? lol let me ask you,name one good policy PMB laid down plz

There is no need to rush into making policies without proper homework, the rot met on ground is more than expected. Electricity has improved as distributing companies are afraid of license revocation, this alone has direct impact on people especially those at middle class. The fear of jail is knocking things gradually into shape as people are conscious of a serious government ready to recover stolen monies, hence improved revenue income and fuel problem has reduced. Not forgetting how PH refinery started working, the one last government told us could nt work anytime this year. Slow but steadily we will get there.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by NelsonOjo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
GO SLOW.............!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by refreshrate: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
freeslash:

Sorry to ask what did he do in electricity. Did he buy transformers or did he upgrade grids.
President Jonathan promised steady power supply and put structures in place. The Northerner and people from SW sabotaged it and now power supply is growing gradually. Tell me one thing Buhari has done to the power sector. Aside probing what good has Buhari done, name one.

Answer: He gave his grandchild polio vaccine on channels tv na.

Oh ok that was after 1year of no polio case in Nigeria.

Guess the correct answer is nothing

Absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by refreshrate: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Malazzy:
I hope you are in this earth with us. I really wonder why you would ever think that Buhari fixed our power issues in two months of which he has not been able to come up with a ministerial list. You are enjoying the legacies of the GEJ's administration. What you should be concerned with is the fact that it stands to reason that either an APC element who is working in the power sector has been sabotaging GEJ's effort in revitalizing the power sector. No wonder we had very erratic power supply close to the elections and just before hand over, the power supply surprisingly improved. I really hope that most Nigerians should start seeing beyond their nose!

God bless you immensely for this sir!

...immensely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by sdindan: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayobamms:
Are you sure u are alive all this while?
If he can fix electricity in one month
What stopped him from stopping bokoharam haram
And choosing cabinets?
I blame ur dad
He should have pulled out...

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vowing/swearing regime

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Demostical01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
one chance

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by philejazzy: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
clueless

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by kadunasouth(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
There is hope now in Nig future
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by dokson(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Strategically powerful
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by don174: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Idiotic

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by mikolo80: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
ON POINT
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by datopaper(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Working
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Horlufemi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Replies...

[size=16pt]Good!

By the time you all start something that should be beneficial to your lives and see it materializing at snail speed while your children's age-mates who started theirs decades after you started yours complete it while yours is in 5% (eg: Building a house, Getting promoted in your workplace, even seeing your children attain adulthood but have stunted growth like Aki and Paw-paw because of slow inhibited growth)...then you should remember these comments you made today.
[/size]

I own a house, I own my business, I have a fine healthy fine boy as a son. Say another thing.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by ojomamah: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Great
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by tolugar: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
"From one country to another"
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by uzzyphilip(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Best tourist government in two months of power.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Afroconnect: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
work in progress,at least we now have light...what clueless Jona could not do in 6 yrs.
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by malikisah: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
bigneorapz:
Talk but no action
e still dey pain una he he he he. E dey pepper o!
Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
He's dictatorial! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.