Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (24072 Views)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
100 days and 1000 Nigerians killed by Boko Haram, 500 more by criminals, corrupt police and rapists and cultists.. Honeymoon ooooh when youwake up there will be a pile of problems awaiting your un-opened agenda.. bush fa@#34t still thinks he is in the 80s
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by DeGenius3(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015

“Excuse me! Let us calm now here. How long ago? May 29th was when this president was sworn in. It is an international norm all over the world, there is an honeymoon period, at least minimum of 100 days honeymoon. And you won’t allow honeymoon at all? You said change is not coming. Change is not by magic. It driven by the people, the spirit and the character and the planning.

“You see, we have had so much problem in this country in the past because we run into policy blind folded without adequate and effective planning you don’t have results unless you plan well.

“The time it takes you to plan, examine, rejig, re-evaluate is more important than the time you just rush into taking action because you are either being sentimental, being emotional and being driven by other forces that are not expected. It is not fair to jump into those conclusions.

“There must be time to plan, to review and even listen to people. There is a separation between a campaign period, articulating your vision, expressing the promises to Nigerians. There is a time to look at holistically at what you inherited, analysis it, distil and then take
action.

so what have you and your whole party been doing?

you guys have not started preparing right from the
onset to start working?

okay i get it.

you guys were just planning to "win" the election
first before you start "planning" to "change" the
country.

you made promises that you would change the
country as if it was an overnight stuff.

please continue dreaming.

i just pity for the people who rely on Nigerian
Politicians.

there is something worth living for other than
the crazy things our politickers do.

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by alexlee50: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Let him console himself
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by elpatch(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Shoeless one and the aged one.......Not much difference.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by abikubu: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Words of wisdom for those in a rush to stumble and fall.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by anonimi: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tales by moonlight to protect the old pensioner who already confessed that he cannot perform at 72.

Na who want be patient dog wey be mumu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2565167_img20150627195227_jpeg2a7781584b85bb42e9e6f36820fcce28
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Lanceslot(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
100days honeymoon? For real? Nigerians are really on a long thing.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by dahmie2013: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
"Change is not by magic. It driven by the people, the spirit and the character and the planning."#word
Dis can only come 4rm d jagaban himself.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by sdindan: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Making the impossible in the days of PDP can only be magical when APC makes it possible. Therefore our change is magical but it is not a magic.

good. but pls do count how many ppl
bokoharam will kill before this honeymoon will be over
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by fixed258: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello this joe fixed if you are looking for the best source to buy fixed games that is 100 percent sure with cheap prize contact me 08107693716 and remember that fixed games don't last forever so let's make good use of this opportunity
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Holuwadammie(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagaban don talk him own

Rome was not built in a day
Let PMB enjoys his honeymoon
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Soreza(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
TELL US THAT BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTIONS NOT AFTER
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by best4momoh(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
The slow movement of a lion is not a mistake but a calculated accuracy. My able president carry on. Let the haters keep hating.i have 100% faith in buhari. Let him appoint all the northerners in his cabinet, as long as he fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian. Am ok with it.proudly Edo guy
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by mikolo80: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
blueseacats:
That's American language, so tell that to Americans, here we have pressing issues that can't wait. I understand mr president needs time but howcome you did not tell us about honeymoon during campaign we don't want to hear it now please.
when they asked for handover notes one month early you were all talking nonesense that we should wait till may 29
sow wind reap typhoon
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
kennygee:

I WONDER O

He did not ask of 100 days of honeymoon when he was being elected o.
when they asked for handover notes one month early you were all talking nonesense that we should wait till may 29
sow wind reap typhoon
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari won the election in March, we're nearly in August, it would still be one excuse after another by Christmas.
sow wind reap typhoon
lagmostkuit:
Really?

Go say that to ur followers and d guy below me cos dey need it more.

Arrant nonsense!
sow wind reap typhoon
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by scanp(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
change49ja:

...GEJ
dats y u fail WAEC
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by petermichaels(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
May dis year rain fall yor house Tinibu,4 saying dis bag of shit.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by NobleG1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
There shouldn't be a honeymoon period for the president while the country burns!
Tinubu what a nonsense!

Obama accomplished a lot before his 100th day in office! That's called true leadership!
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Businesses are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters to most sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!
I wish you were intelligent,we didn't hear all this talk b4 elections
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by smsshola(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm the Jagaban...
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by ibedun: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sai Baba.

Please let the waiters wail and burn in hell IJN.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by porka: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=13pt]It's pretty obvious that these guys are overwhelmed by what they use their own money to buy.

Finding excuses to buy time in the hope that a miracle would happen. But, if you don't have capacity there's little or nothing that you can do. It'll only get worse.

Meanwhile, a hundred days is not eternity. Get prepared for another lie after 200 days of 'sugarmoon'.[/size]
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by porka: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
mikolo80:
sow wind reap typhoon

[size=13pt]Taking over ten years earlier would not have helped your deficiency. It's simply a lack of capacity to manage a diverse and plural society like Nigeria.

You can't give what you don't have. [/size]
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by mikolo80: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Taking over ten years earlier would not have helped your deficiency. It's simply a lack of capacity to manage a diverse and plural society like Nigeria.

You can't give what you don't have. [/size]
2 MONTHS OUT OF 48
I'LL SEE YOU IN 2019 IF YOU HAVENT CHANGED UR SOUBRIQUET
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by melvin0004(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
dammylohlah:
There must be time to plan, to review and even listen to people. There is a separation between a campaign period, articulating your vision, expressing the promises to Nigerians. There is a time to look at holistically at what you inherited, analysis it, distil and then take action

THIS MAN IS LOADED...
y did Buhari said he wud crush boko under 2 month in office. ....
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by rectitude(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Barselonia:
“There must be time to plan, to review and even listen to people. There is a separation between a campaign period, articulating your vision, expressing the promises to Nigerians. There is a time to look at holistically at what you inherited, analysis it, distil and then take action.

With this,he has said it All....
If u are not Okay with it, kill yourself....

Pa ara e....

Lol.. This guy is so funny
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by clemhova: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2015
I wish I can like this comment 1000 times

Sweetlemon:
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Businesses are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters to most sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by lokos4life: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by BushidoBlue(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Curvinus:
Tinubu and his ilk will continually wear the big girlie blouse for the Almajiris because they like to lick the south end of the north bound donkey. It's in the DNA....

Dude you are bad, serious.... sheeeeeert man!!!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.