Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (24073 Views)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by snadguy007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
The god has spoken

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by canalily(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by babyfaceafrica: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagaban does not talk too much this days,he is busy scheming how to place the piece in the jigsaw..give buhari time ..I am sure he will dissapoint wailing wailers..God bless my country!!!

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by zurine(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
hmm
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by scanp(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari keep d change to ur self..... I regret voting 4..... angry
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Captainswag225(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
so tinubu is the one ruling nigeria, then buhari is jux a driver. Na wa oo
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by oluvick(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just imagining
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by crazygod(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dude I'm sorry o... But did u say honeymoon? Was there a wedding before? Oh yea. I forgot. ACN weds CPC. But wait o.... Una neva do honeymoon since? All those days una dey campaign I tot u guys already planned that by the time u take hold of leadership, implementation begins... Chai...

But seriously, who goes for 100 days honeymoon?

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Mistermamus(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
really?? go n say dat to ya mumu followers big thief talking bout CHANGE. Nigerians will don suffer how long will we take this from thieves forming saints arrghh
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Omino: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Because he/APC has won lottery...... Na waoooohhhh Nigerian Polithiefians
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by chesterlee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thrash.....

Honeymoon for what?
Another masturbation?
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by onenaira3: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari won the election in March, we're nearly in August, it would still be one excuse after another by Christmas.

Say that again.

grin grin grin grin grin

$1 = 1 naira no happen
2 months to end boko haram no happen
5000 naira a month to youth of Nigeria no happen
Economy dropping don happen

But they taking it "slow and steady" for their "change"

Lmfaooooooo.
#onechance government.

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by ChelseaDr(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
#TillHoneymoonisover
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by kingsley3218(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Honeymoon ko,Honeysun ni!!! APC....bunch of hypocrites and illiterates.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
dammylohlah:
Really?

Go say that to ur followers and d guy below me cos dey need it more.

Arrant nonsense

SORRY IT PAIN U...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Are u that daft?
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by stalione(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Really?

Go say that to ur followers and d guy below me cos dey need it more.

Arrant nonsense!
undecided poo!!
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by iamauxin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is nothing but a well articulated polite insult...aimed at equivocal statements that are capable of variant interpretation. I weep for anyone who doesn't know that this is a round-about way of calling us fools...

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Damalex4luv(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tell them sir, it's called politics 101. You're the master in the game
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by funsho75(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
assuming you are the one in office with just some days in office wat will you hv achieved. . let face the truth. . u can't do better than he has done. and if u think u can do better pls tell me wat u would hv done.
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by merry02(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tinubu is a shameless man.y has he been keeping quiet b4 now?would he v grant press statement if gbaja didn't emerge as majority leader?
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by yashau(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA–National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has said that President Mohammadu Buhari and the party have at least 100 days of honeymoon before embarking on the implementation of “change” programme.

Tinubu who defended his assertion said it was a norm the world over for new leaders to settle in the office before unfolding their agenda for their country.

The APC leader who is also a former Governor of Lagos State was in the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday for a private meeting with President Buhari.

He added that change does not come by magic, stressing that it is driven by people and proper planning.

“Excuse me! Let us calm now here. How long ago? May 29th was when this president was sworn in. It is an international norm all over the world, there is an honeymoon period, at least minimum of 100 days honeymoon. And you won’t allow honeymoon at all? You said change is not coming. Change is not by magic. It driven by the people, the spirit and the character and the planning.

“You see, we have had so much problem in this country in the past because we run into policy blind folded without adequate and effective planning you don’t have results unless you plan well.

“The time it takes you to plan, examine, rejig, re-evaluate is more important than the time you just rush into taking action because you are either being sentimental, being emotional and being driven by other forces that are not expected. It is not fair to jump into those conclusions.

“There must be time to plan, to review and even listen to people. There is a separation between a campaign period, articulating your vision, expressing the promises to Nigerians. There is a time to look at holistically at what you inherited, analysis it, distil and then take action.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-apc-ve-100-days-of-honeymoon-before-executing-change-programme-tinubu/

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
JAGABAN OF BOGU 100 like for you

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Leave Buhari alone. He is working and I can see changes coming to us. Nobody counted days in office when GEJ was there. Now there is Light for atleast 12hrs in some part of Nigeria. You remembered , they promised us 2010, 2012, 2014 just to regulate our electricity despite that the masses pay crazy bills . Now the same light on Nigeria soil don dey surface ooooo. God will empower Buhari Amen

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by slap1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
I didn't vote Buhari, so no problem. Let him use his first tenure for honeymoon. I don't care.

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Curvinus(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tinubu and his ilk will continually wear the big girlie blouse for the Almajiris because they like to lick the south end of the north bound donkey. It's in the DNA....
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]So this use-and-dumped tissue paper is still talking from the pit toilet where the North threw him into[/size] undecided

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by ogundeleai(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
One thing I notice whenever Tinubu visit buhari at aso rock is the enthusiastic on the path of mr president.. I think those enemy of progree waiting for the duo to seperate too soon will have to wait till eternity..
In other news, gbajabiamila announce house leader, Ekweremadu "ye orire oko n bo".. "Asegbe kan kosi"
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Treash(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
So, make Boko boys dey spray bullet for dat 100days honeymoon
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Johnnoo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sounds to me like sacarsism cool

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by operatingSystem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yea that's right. I firmly subscribe to the convincing school of thought that drastic planning, concerted analysis and brilliant execution of policies are indeed the hallmark of a responsible government.

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Restructuring Nigeria Will Make No Difference - Osinbajo