Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (24092 Views)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by BushidoBlue(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
erinalex:
kudos,anybody that expect anything less from you must be fooling himself/herself;it's in your DNA to be aberrant. The change we're talking about is NOT for someone like you,you can NEVER see it. In the 1st place,u didn't believe in PMB,so his promises are not meant for you. Mogidi,your craftiness will be very useful to the Biafra Nation,we don't need it in Nigeria,go back home(Biafra). Afterall PMB is not your President,leave nigeria alone. We that believe in PMB will give him some time,before we start criticising him if he fails. Nigerians only started criticising Gej well over 2yrs into his administration. We won't give PMB that luxury of time, that I know. Mogidi go back to Biafra,ur real home;just an advice.

No I don't buy into that.
Reason being that before coming into government there is a process which includes:
1) Party Manifesto:
I know you have heard of this, this is where the party outlines their plan for the running of government and moving the nation/their constituency forward.

2) Campaign:
Maybe this is the part you are most familiar with. Where the party attempts to popularise and ingratiate their selves with the voters

3) Elections:
The actual voting process, culminating with victory or defeat for the said party.

4) Having won the elections and being sworn in, a new administration has time to study hand over notes from a transition committee in order to work faster and implement it's party manifesto.

5) Swearing in:
This is the formal handing over from one administration to the other. It's an opportunity for the winner (president or governor) to outline his/her plans for his/her constituency.

6) The first day in office:
The leader now needs to hit the ground running!!!!!

7) implementation: having spent half of the year running campaigns and making promises it is time to implement these promises and changes to status quo.

Now you tell me that we should be patient, seriously did you see or hear anything about being patient all through the campaigns??

That's why you hear people voicing out. The fact that it would take six (6) months to select ministers knowing that the nation needs to run now is causing a lot of issues, these checks and scans for candidates should have begun long before now. Do you know how many barrels of oil we have sold or lost since May 29th? Do you know how much money can not be accounted for right now? Who is in charge right now?
We are in the farming season, what policies or plans are being out in place to capitalise on the rains before the harmattan / dry season begins?
What is the use of hand over notes and transition committees if we don't have a kick off plan
Ok we are aware of allegations of corruption, in the previous administration, but will halting governance altogether be a better solution?

Please no insults just reply my post with objectivity. Thank you
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by igweamaka85(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by aykayie: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2015
In his manifesto he never made mention of 100 days of honey moon. We voted for change cus we are in need of it urgently so as to save the common man dying of hunger and hardship.So that was the reason why nigerians voted for change our dear spokesman to Mr president
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by billyG(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
kennygee:

I WONDER O
He did not ask of 100 days of honeymoon when he was being elected o.
Ask who again is he not d declarer of public holiday?
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by VaselineCrew: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
100 days honeymoon, we are not serious in this country
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by CorrectionFLuid: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Kingspin(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sweetlemon:
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Businesses are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters to most sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!
8 yrs after
Now how far so far?
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by CorrectionFLuid: 9:01am On Feb 06
Damn
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by CorrectionFLuid: 9:03am On Feb 06
FOLYKAZE:
Making the impossible in the days of PDP can only be magical when APC makes it possible. Therefore our change is magical but it is not a magic.

Ngwere
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by CorrectionFLuid: 9:06am On Feb 06
yimikaa:

“The time it takes you to plan, examine, rejig, re-evaluate is more important than the time you just rush into taking action because you are either being sentimental, being emotional and being driven by other forces that are not expected. It is not fair to jump into those conclusions.

Jagaban of borgu kingdom.

Your opolo eye na open eye

Ngwere
Re: "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says by Dafe20(m): 9:22am On Feb 06
Sweetlemon:
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Businesses are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters to most sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!

Sweetlemon howfar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope you now see that you were really wrong in 2015.

Late appointment of Ministers caused uncertainty and damaged the economy. I hope you're aware Buhari himself acknowledged that he didn't know most of the persons he appointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari / Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.