Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41619 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by AMBIVERT(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Oh. It's common knowledge anyway.

Let's get back to being political foes, shall we?

We can be friends when we 'meet' in the other apolitical sections.cheesy

I am not your political enemey.
I am an ally https://www.nairaland.com/2479582/barcanista-one-nigerias-most-intelligent#36299881

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ahaika23: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is it that he-goat that doesn't know what 'inclusive government' is that you were expecting to perform?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s].
You never contribute intelligently to topical issues.

I bet in an I.Q test with a lab mouse, you'd come second.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Barcanista is a demigod to all bastard apc nairaland vagabonds especially this passingshot passingshit and that dog's sperm joseph1832 they worship him in spirit and in truth.
They will all die of envy. They can't do quarter of what the guy is doing, So they're hating. Barca torments their filthy souls with every thread he creates. They've not seen anything, As long as that Dumbhari keeps goofing, We'll continue giving it to them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
AMBIVERT:

I am not your political enemey.
I am an ally https://www.nairaland.com/2479582/barcanista-one-nigerias-most-intelligent#36299881

Welcome on board then.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They will all die of envy. They can't do quarter of what the guy is doing, So they're hating. Barca torments their filthy souls with every thread he creates. They've not seen anything, As long as that Dumbhari keeps goofing, We'll continue giving it to them.

Gbam

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You never contribute intelligently to topical issues.

I bet in an I.Q test with a lab mouse, you'd come second.
This is wicked. You must be a heartless guy. grin

Hehehehehehehe... Do you want Passingshot to commit suicide??...Please be merciful to the Zombie's Soul.

**imagine coming second to a lab mouse** grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehe... Do you want Passingshot to commit suicide??...Please be merciful to the Zombie's Soul.

Passingshot is a crossbreed between an orangutan and a rhesus monkey.

If only his father's sperm had missed its target like his moniker implies, the world would have been spared the agony of his idiocy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If only his father's sperm had missed its target like his moniker implies, the world would have been spared the agony of his idiocy.
**Faints**
*wakes up**...*faints again**

you're a slayer indeed. grin

Our guy must be seething in agony by now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ApexTitan(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

The first question any sensible person should answer is: what are those promises that were supposed to be delivered in two months?

I listened to Buhari's interview where he promised to end Boko Haram in "few months", not the "two months" being peddled around by PDP and their failed supporters. APC/PMB even attempted to correct the wicked lie but haters will have none of that as they prefer to hold on to that which suit their purpose.

How many months do you think the phrase a "few months" refers to? 2? 3? 4? or 5?

It's true that many people are holding on to the 2 months range because it readily suits their purpose but it would be interesting to see where your own interpretation of that statement lies.

What is clear to me in all this is that Buhari unwisely put himself in a tight corner with that promise, just like the many others he made. It is almost certain now that Boko Haram will still be a menace for many months to come. The promises and comments he made during the campaigns indicate to me that he has a poor understanding of the issues that beface this country and that leads me to doubt the efficacy of the solutions he proposes for them.

Anyway please answer the question above, your reply will no doubt be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s][s][s]
TheSonOfMark:
You never contribute intelligently to topical issues. I bet in an I.Q test with a lab mouse, you'd come second.
[/s]
SeverusSnape:

TheSonOfMark:

[/s]

Musiwa is a learner in providing comic relief indeed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
ahaika23:
Why is my moniker not listed? More failure to come from baba go-slow.
Sorry Sir! Will not fail next time.

As for Buhari, he is yet to come to terms with his office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

I need no dictionary Mate. In the context I used it, It is a cultural or political community that has become conscious of its coherence, unity, and particular interests.

We are culturally and politically heterogeneous which makes your argument void...though I understand what you meant because we all make same mistake with that word...but be sure it was wrongly used...
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by AMBIVERT(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Candyrain:

Wankking Wankker? Hmmm... That's new cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][s]

[/s]

Musiwa is a learner in providing comic relief indeed!

Maybe if you raize your cognizance level from that of a scrawny tilapia fish then you'd understand.

Beside you Musiwa would seem like Kepler.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
TheSonOfMark:
Maybe if you raize your cognizance level from that of a scrawny tilapia fish then you'd understand.

Beside you Musiwa would seem like Kepler.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
kenny091:

I am not inexperienced, over eager or hate filled because I successfully participated in an election which kicked out a failed regime and produced a leader who is as experienced in leadership as anybody can be (military General and one time president) who is not over eager( your confused friends have been trying from day 1 to label him baba go slow) and am not hate filled because he will remain your president no matter how much hate you spew on nairaland.
Like I said there's no use creating a thread to highlight failure, google the 2015 election result and see failure in action

What did you say again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by bobbiekrantz: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

Stupidity and Cluelessness is defined when facts are presented and Some Hopeless Mofos(like you) keeps dying of ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
What? You've lost your bite all of a sudden?

You APC knuckleheads resort to being vitriolic when hard facts are plastered on your faces.

Now that I'm pummelling you with scathing invectives, you've cowered.

What are you ever good at? Playing the fool?cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
TheSonOfMark:
What? You've lost your bite all of a sudden?

You APC knuckleheads resort to being vitriolic when hard facts are plastered on your faces.

Now that I'm pummelling you with scathing invectives, you've cowered.

What are you ever good at? Playing the fool?cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sir, Buhari never siad few months in the January 22 promise. I made reference to the source. It was widely published.

After the poll in Apri 1, he had another interview with CNN/BBC where it was reported that he said Two months AGAIN, but APC came out to deny the interview to few months. Nevertheless, his campaign in Imo was TWO months and not few. That one wasn't disputed. I deliberately refused to refer to the cnn interview in my post. Pls read that pro-APC the nation link that I provided
ApexTitan:

How many months do you think the phrase a "few months" refers to? 2? 3? 4? or 5?

It's true that many people are holding on to the 2 months range because it readily suits their purpose but it would be interesting to see where your own interpretation of that statement lies.

What is clear to me in all this is that Buhari unwisely put himself in a tight corner with that promise, just like the many others he made. It is almost certain now that Boko Haram will still be a menace for many months to come. The promises and comments he made during the campaigns indicate to me that he has a poor understanding of the issues that beface this country and that leads me to doubt the efficacy of the solutions he proposes for them.

Anyway please answer the question above, your reply will no doubt be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by saint047(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
In the last 2 months of APC/GMB, there is no government.

No chief of Staff
No SGF
No Advicers.
No FEC meetings.
No coordination
No projects

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
mobuch:

I wouldn't normally go dis far, if dis boy called joseph1832 hasn't being pissing me off.

He doesn't know me anywhere in real life, and yet he keeps stalkiing and following me around on nairaland. Monitoring my posts; for what, I don't know. You need to ask him if he is gay, and what business of his is it, if I decide to claim to be rich on nairaland.

Sèun has to bring up a law for banning people who decides to come online to stalk strangers.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=joseph1832+gay&search=Search
So Joseph1832 has been known to STALK MEN long ago?grin

Gay alert!angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

The first question any sensible person should answer is: what are those promises that were supposed to be delivered in two months?

I listened to Buhari's interview where he promised to end Boko Haram in "few months", not the "two months" being peddled around by PDP and their failed supporters. APC/PMB even attempted to correct the wicked lie but haters will have none of that as they prefer to hold on to that which suit their purpose.

The advise you're selling to me is more apt for you and your colleagues. Had PDP done 30% of their promises in 16 solid years, Nigeria would surely have been better. PMB would not have needed to be running after our stolen wealth by PDP.

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

I'll appreciate you show us reference of your claim. A pre-election reference and not post-election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ndcide(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
egbaguy:
Trust me,if PMB has chased BH out of Nigeria and the chibok girls are back,these wailingwailers who i see as stupid idiioots will open a useless thread again and say 'PMB is the one sponsoring BH'........u guys are really really daft!!!!

Buhari's sympathy for bokoharam is not in doubt.

We are just hoping that he finds a way to call them to order. After all, they have no justification for the killings. He is now the president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by egbaguy: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ndcide:

Buhari's sympathy for bokoharam is not in doubt.

We are just hoping that he finds a way to call them to order. After all, they have no justification for the killings. He is now the president.
imagine what diz stuupid iidiot just typed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Ahmeduana(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

kai gods don catch you you're finished

Nope he's not a political prostitute but he's a dream your father in his next hundred years can never archive talk more of you.

Hopless product of dog's sperm
afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
by bomb Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin
may thunder strike your father dead Insha'Allah amin
may thunder kill your mother Insha'Allah Ameen
may thunder fire your mama and papa iseeeee
PLEASSS YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO FAR!
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by talktimi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the Wanking Zombies. They scream "He's not relevant", "He talks trash", "Every one has abandoned him". But when he creates a thread, They rush to it like a Zombie who sees fresh blood. Very despicable set of Wankers.
Cc: passingshot, beremx, and other Wanking masturbators.
don't get it twisted, as "irrelevant" as barcanista is, his write ups are keeping this present administration on its toes evidenced by the amount counter threads the APC ma§turbatotrs have to release to discredit his own. I just pray this government stops goofing around and gets down to the business of governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
SeverusSnape:

EPIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
The thing get as e be o......that is why nothing is working but the brainwashed change chanters won't agree,out of shame thou.

saint047:
In the last 2 months of APC/GMB, there is no government.

No chief of Staff
No SGF
No Advicers.
No FEC meetings.
No coordination
No projects

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All

May God bless who? How do you expect a politician to mobilize and inspire supporters if he doesn't tell them things would be done hastily even when it is obviously non feasible? What matters is that he fulfils his promises in the nearest possible time. Even Obama has failed promises due to inevitable compromises. Obama's only saving grace was that he was truthful enough to admit that there would be compromises. But how many Nigerians would have been convinced of your competence if you had told them that you wouldn't be able to clean up a 16 year mess in 2-3 years?

So, Sir, you need to chill before you lose it completely.

@Mizmycoli, I am just surprised at you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.