Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41634 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Candyrain:

Present sir but Chief you are getting my moniker wrong.
Noted Sir! Will make amends.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
hahahahaha!! The wailing continues my brother. We shall be there to console them. grin grin
What I like about the Chief Wailer's threads is that it provides perfect ground for comic relief and banter throwing.

His threads do not trigger any sensible debate/discussion rather it provides avenue to engage in childish and senseless exchanges for those who want to.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And there you have it, the political prostitute truly have dogs who parade as boys... Lol.

kai gods don catch you you're finished

Nope he's not a political prostitute but he's a dream your father in his next hundred years can never archive talk more of you.

Hopless product of dog's sperm
afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
by bomb Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin
may thunder strike your father dead Insha'Allah amin
may thunder kill your mother Insha'Allah Ameen
may thunder fire your mama and papa iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
kenny091:

And the PDP is a party of saints who have been labouring to rescue Nigerians from the clutches of their self-inflicted poverty since 1999.
That's the point, isn't it? The PDP has never sold itself as a sanctimonious one. Jonathan never promised the Utopian fulfillment Buhari promised but he pledged to do his best hence the 7-point agenda all within the ambits of the economic realities which made our expectations from him realistic.

The APC, on the other hand, sold itself as a conglomerate of saints and superheros and they must live up to that billing.

You see the differerence?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Jesusloveyou: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari dey 100 days honeymoon grin
we are still chilling, after 100days, we will unveiled our honourable ministers then we start arresting ur clueless corrupt hero aides and cronies, u wailers will be wailing more than d bereave,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Candyrain:

You just have to live with the fact that the opposition will continue to put the ruling party on their toes. We don't fabricate lies, we only remind the govt of its promises to Nigerians which you'll benefit if they eventually fulfill it.

Today is 29th July, exactly 2 months Bubu said he needed to wipe out Boko Haram, I expected you to ask them what went wrong but here you are feeling and maybe acting less concern.

The first question any sensible person should answer is: what are those promises that were supposed to be delivered in two months?

I listened to Buhari's interview where he promised to end Boko Haram in "few months", not the "two months" being peddled around by PDP and their failed supporters. APC/PMB even attempted to correct the wicked lie but haters will have none of that as they prefer to hold on to that which suit their purpose.

The advise you're selling to me is more apt for you and your colleagues. Had PDP done 30% of their promises in 16 solid years, Nigeria would surely have been better. PMB would not have needed to be running after our stolen wealth by PDP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

kai gods don catch you you're finished

Nope he's not a political prostitute but he's a dream your father in his next hundred years can never archive talk more of you.

Hopless product of dog's sperm
afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
by bomb Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin
may thunder strike your father dead Insha'Allah amin
may thunder kill your mother Insha'Allah Ameen
may thunder fire your mama and papa iseeeee
A delusional low witted cock sucking cu.nt has been identified. Barcanista one will have to question the sanity of the people who rally around you. This moniker clearly needs to be in a psychiatric hospital.

Please help him out. He's not mentally stable. Since he's a dog of yours, he might have Rabies. So please put a leash on him for the sake of all. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by freedom96: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Maybe when your drug withdrawal symptoms are managed and you eventually check out of rehab next year you'd get the message therein.smiley
Ok.My regards to David mark.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice having u back bro.

SeverusSnape:

I'm around o, Just a bit occupied. though I was on ban some weeks back.I dey see your handiwork, Keep it up sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Omenkata:

Thunder fire your mouth there. who's sensible? you?
even thousands of your Hopless self can never match barcanista's boys talk more of him.

i guess your Hopless father just wasted his watery sperm on that harlot mother of yours just to born an imbécile bastard vagabond like your Hopless self.

Thunder gbagbuo nna i
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Sensible forumites have abandoned him and his co-wailers to their wailing.

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1st 2015 till May 29th, 2019 with a possibility of repeating the process till 2023?

Tufiakwa!
sensible forumites abandoned him, But each time he creates a thread, You all rush to tap from his fountain of knowledge. The guy is intellectually superior to all of you combined, Together with even the senile presidiot in aso rock.
please don't die of jealousy.
Now go and create your own thread.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
A delusional low witted cock sucking cu.nt has been identified. Barcanista one will have to question the sanity of the people who rally around you. This moniker clearly needs to be in a psychiatric hospital.

Please help him out. He's not mentally stable. Since he's a dog of yours, he might have Rabies. So please put a leash on him for the sake of all. cheesy

Nope your father is mentally unstable for allowing a rabid dog ravage his prostitute wife pucccy just for a mere #500 he'll collect from an illegal porrn industry operating nearby your mushroom house.
listen barcanista is your family's demigod so you have to call upon him in the days of your troubles and definitely as a good benevolent demigod to your household he may in his infinite mercy answer you.

product of dog's sperm better check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #500

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

chai i don finally catch you you're finished
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by OgologoDimkpa: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by talktimi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
the APC wailing mâsturbators couldn't even keep their paws of this thread grin barcanista we dey your back biko

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Nice having u back bro.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

sensible forumites abandoned him, But each time he creates a thread, You all rush to tap from his fountain of knowledge. The guy is intellectually superior to all of you combined, Together with even the senile presidiot in aso rock.

Barcanista is a demigod to all bastard apc nairaland vagabonds especially this passingshot passingshit and that dog's sperm joseph1832 they worship him in spirit and in truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by OgologoDimkpa: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682756_meme_jpeg353adf3f9555a8fa3c9c9a32e3c3ed66

Then I do this when I see he has put them lying liars in their place

grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

That was made in January 22, 2015. I deliberately quoted link from The Nation (Tinubu's papaer) instead of The Sun that also published it.

Cc: Candyrain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista is my family's demigod I'll worship and serve him forever in my misreable life the day i will stop thinking of Barcanista may that day be my last day on earth
Ameen good boy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Omenkata:
Ameen good boy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by genearts(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

What I like about the Chief Wailer's threads is that it provides perfect ground for comic relief and banter throwing.

His threads do not trigger any sensible debate/discussion rather it provides avenue to engage in childish and senseless exchanges for those who want to.

This is so true...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
talktimi:
the APC wailing mâsturbators couldn't even keep their paws of this thread grin barcanista we dey your back biko
Don't mind the Wanking Zombies. They scream "He's not relevant", "He talks trash", "Every one has abandoned him". But when he creates a thread, They rush to it like a Zombie who sees fresh blood. Very despicable set of Wankers.
Cc: passingshot, beremx, and other Wanking masturbators.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by OgologoDimkpa: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
how I speak my Igbo is not your problem. I am from IMO you are Anambra. I spoke central Igbo,you're speaking funky Igbo.

Btw, how far about gini? Eji n GI ugwo?
Beremx, imela kpole?
Ama m na ifutana? O tekwana aka mu na gi kparitara uka. embarassed
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/tomfrench-wins-mr-nairaland-contest/91#35228697 Here's the airheaded Joseph1832 crying as usual. He's always been a loser and here he's been crying that noone takes him seriously.

See how he was disgraced during the MR. NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE.grin

More coming up shortly.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
in barcanista i put my trust
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Omenkata:
cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Beremx(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Beremx, imela kpole?
Ama m na ifutana? O tekwana aka mu na gi kparitara uka. embarassed
mu na GI enweghi ihe Ana akpa.

Btw, i welcome back your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ahaika23: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
Why is my moniker not listed? More failure to come from baba go-slow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/tomfrench-wins-mr-nairaland-contest/91#35228697 Here's the airheaded Joseph1832 crying as usual. He's always been a loser and here he's been crying that noone takes him seriously.

See how he was disgraced during the MR. NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE.grin

More coming up shortly.

what do you expect from a ragtag product of dog's sperm like joseph1832 he's a born looser just like his Hopless father the notorious arm robber and his prostitute mother who forks rabid dogs just for #300.
abi i dey lie Joseph1832 ?

ask your demigod barcanista for forgiveness of sins and that of your family maybe he'll hear your prayers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
i know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Omenkata:
i know
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.