Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41624 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mogidi:

You and your research ehn, digging and rummaging the archives, you bad o.
My Oga, I loyal o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So because she's not supporting Buhari, right?...Must everyone support the illiterate

What is Buhari? Your family name?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:

My Oga, I loyal o
Putting the doubters to shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista post=mentioned up there74:
Mr man, leave the lady alone and address the topic. If you want to fight lemme call your fellow Man KingofDemon, Omenkata, Whynotthetruth and SeverusSnape. I am very sure you will have fun with the aforementioned REAL men. Stop being a sissy...

MizMycoli's brilliance is undisputed... Leave her person, face the issue.

Oh, really? So you think women are so stupid as they are physically weak? I am not physically fighting her. Why should I argue with only men? Is this how stup1d you are? This is a forum, not a boxing ring.

And seems like you don't even know me. I don't fear no one here. I can be friends with you today and be mean to you 2moro. I don't have permanent friends. I praise good comments and question bad ones. There is no one that I cant call out here.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

What is Buhari? Your family name?
Don't pretend grin You know who I was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
MuhdG:
I thought It was only me...
Even though we didn't really chat, i had a lot of respect for her.

But since she decided to enter politics, all the respect disappeared and whenever i see her posts, i can't help but SMHFH

She is a disappointment, bro. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by NDPVF(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
so bad,i don't get notification(mention) anymore.suen and mods why?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't pretend grin
You know who I was referring to.

Now, I know, Mr. SeverusSnape Buhari. And, thanks for the introduction. I am Hifaif. Nice to meet you. When you are through, you might kiss back down there, I mean, on Barcanista's ass.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Now, I know, Mr. SeverusSnape Buhari. And, thanks for the introduction. I am Hifaif. Nice to meet you. When you are through, you might kiss back down there, I mean, on Barcanista's ass.

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, really? So you think women are so stupid as they are physically weak? I am not physically fighting her. Why should I argue with only men? Is this how stup1d you are? This is a forum, not a boxing ring.

And seems like you don't even know me. I don't fear no one here. I can be friends with you today and be mean to you 2moro. I don't have permanent friends. I praise good comments and question bad ones. There is no one that I cant call out here.
Firstly, you can argue and debate with anyone. However, picking up a fight or abusing people because they share different sentiment/opinion with you on political or any issue projects you as one that is intellectually deficient (I'm not saying you are one though). If you want to fight, tag someone(guy) that fights for fun and catch your fun. You can't pick up fight with a lady just like that. Let Mizmycoli be...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Firstly, you can argue and debate with anyone. However, picking up a fight or abusing people because they share different sentiment/opinion with you on political or any issue projects you as one that is intellectually deficient (I'm not saying you are one though). If you want to fight, tag someone(guy) that fights for fun and catch your fun. You can't pick up fight with a lady just like that. Let Mizmycoli be...

I have let her be. And I didn't abuse her.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MabraO: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Silly thread from a silly op
Wot do u expect always hate as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Moheat(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

I initially thought you were about to counter this thread and contribute meaningfully but you ended up spewing thrash. In case you don't know, the earlier you accept the thorough criticism of this administration, the better because all these promises are what you and I will benefit. The President and other elected APC cronies will not share their salaries sbd allowances with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Thunder fire your mother there
Useless nonentity
Hopless brainless vagabond.

woman wrapper

you think by attacking MizMyColi she'll recognize you

animalistic bastard looking for cheap pucccy
FYI
no pucccy for a lazy importent disease infested dickkk like yours

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.
Please make a thread on the good he did. Don't even try to mention Electricity or the Blair House 2.2 billion sleep over tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:
Contrary to what the liars would have us believe, Bubu's first 2 months can be best described as failure. Monumental failure.

Thanks for all the points you've raised. Facts don't lie.

Since 29th May, the effrontery, brutality of the BH animals have increased. In fact, it's like PMB gave them some reasons to be more daring and deadly, even with the military command centre moved to Borno.

His visit to the US was nothing but a huge waste of taxpayers money. He came back disappointed.

Governance isn't a joke. The reality is gradually dawning on the APC and the sensible supporters amongst it's vastly gullible folks.

@ bolded The USA even mock us that 200 man team could not not make one presentation on how the US could help them it was all photo op visit undecided #bringbackour2.2nillionngn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Onemansquad:
hehehehe Lets not deceive ourselves with the way nigeria is now buhari can't change nigeria within a year sef..it wil take @most 2years before he can achieve 60% of the change he promised
He should of said that instead. But that would take a brain grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
op shut up gradually we will get there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Thunder fire your mother there
Useless nonentity
Hopless brainless vagabond.

woman wrapper

you think by attacking MizMyColi she'll recognize you

animalistic bastard looking for cheap pucccy
FYI
no pucccy for a lazy importent disease infested dickkk like yours

Bro, sincerely, I don't know the type of weed you smoked but I can assure you that it was a really bad one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Bro, sincerely, I don't know the type of weed you smoked but I can assure you that it was a really bad one.

i smoked damped skunk and it's really fun and fascinating both of us enjoyed it i mean me and your father grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

i smoked damped skunk and it's really fun and fascinating both of us enjoyed it i mean me and your father grin

Really? You mean you found my father's lecture on the ills of weed fascinating? So, why continue to do this to yourself? It is destroying you, bro. Very soon, you might need a miracle to cure the mirage you call fun. Before you run completely mad, give me a call. I am a psychologist wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Really? You mean you found my father's lecture on the ills of weed fascinating? So, why continue to do this to yourself? It is destroying you, bro. Very soon, you might need a miracle to cure the mirage you call fun. Before you run completely mad, give me a call. I am a psychologist wink
Nope i won't give you a call i love smoking weed with your father who's also an armed robber

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope i won't give you a call i love smoking weed with your father who's also an armed robber

My dad is a doctor armed with the knowledge to rob you off weed that might destroy you. wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

My dad is a doctor armed with the knowledge to rob you off weed that might destroy you. wink

Nope your father is an arm robber armed with guns and matchte to rob market women of their stipends.
are you a bastard?
do you resemble dog?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope your father is an arm robber armed with guns and matchte to rob market women of their stipends.
are you a bastard?
do you resemble dog?

No, I am no bastard. You sound like a bastard, bro. Bastards are fast to call other people's dad because they never had one to cherish wink

And yes, my dad uses machetes and guns just that to civilized people, they are called surgical blades and torchlights. wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

No, I am no bastard. You sound like a bastard, bro. Bastards are fast to call other people's dad because they never had one to cherish wink

And yes, my dad uses machetes and guns just that to civilized people, they are called surgical blades and torchlights. wink

Nope your Hopless father uses guns he's an arm robber ask him he'll explain.

it seems you're a bastard son of a rabid dog aren't you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope your Hopless father uses guns he's an arm robber ask him he'll explain.

it seems you're a bastard son of a rabid dog aren't you cheesy

My father is HOPLESS a lot of the time. He is so confident that he walks with a jauntiness wink He doesn't need to hop.

Rabid dogs make a lot of noise. Even an ed1ot would know who the rabid dog is between the two of us. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

My father is HOPLESS a lot of the time. He is so confident that he walks with a jauntiness wink He doesn't need to hop.

Rabid dogs make a lot of noise. Even an ed1ot would know who the rabid dog is between the two of us. grin
Nope you're a son of a rabid dog check your dna tomorrow because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope you're a son of a rabid dog check your dna tomorrow because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for fun cheesy

Yes, we feed well in my house. We fork a lot of hotdogs. grin You know forkfuls as you would never encounter in your wildest dreams.

My mother forks a lot from the pot and puts on my plate. I love hotdogs. I hear they are like gold to you shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

Yes, we feed well in my house. We fork a lot of hotdogs. grin You know forkfuls as you would never encounter in your wildest dreams.

My mother forks a lot from the pot and puts on my plate. I love hotdogs. I hear they are like gold to you shocked

Nope your mother forks rabid dogs isn't it

btw

guy you just funny die grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe LWKMD

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
so bad,i don't get notification(mention) anymore.suen and mods why?
I think you should complain to mod

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.