Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41622 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
talktimi:
don't get it twisted, as "irrelevant" as barcanista is, his write ups are keeping this present administration on its toes evidenced by the amount counter threads the APC ma§turbatotrs have to release to discredit his own. I just pray this government stops goofing around and gets down to the business of governance
Bros, you de PH?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
...... Help!!! Baboons have invaded Nairaland!!! Please call the nearest zoo keeper......
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:
Contrary to what the liars would have us believe, Bubu's first 2 months can be best described as failure. Monumental failure.

Thanks for all the points you've raised. Facts don't lie.

Since 29th May, the effrontery, brutality of the BH animals have increased. In fact, it's like PMB gave them some reasons to be more daring and deadly, even with the military command centre moved to Borno.

His visit to the US was nothing but a huge waste of taxpayers money. He came back disappointed.

Governance isn't a joke. The reality is gradually dawning on the APC and the sensible supporters amongst it's vastly gullible folks.

........ Oloshi! You want him to end an insurgency that your clueless brother couldn't end in 6 years using 2months Help!!! mad men have invaded Nairaland...... Any psychiatrist in the house
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

May God bless who? How do you expect a politician to mobilize and inspire supporters if he doesn't tell them things would be done hastily even when it is obviously non feasible? What matters is that he fulfils his promises in the nearest possible time. Even Obama has failed promises due to inevitable compromises. Obama's only saving grace was that he was truthful enough to admit that there would be compromises. But how many Nigerians would have been convinced of your competence if you had told them that you wouldn't be able to clean up a 16 year mess in 2-3 years?

So, Sir, you need to chill before you lose it completely.

@Mizmycoli, I am just surprised at you.

What exactly is your point man?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:

What exactly is your point man?

My point is that you should be realistic enough to recognize the fact that politicians need to tell stuffs (promises) like this to mobilize and inspire supporters. That he hasn't done what he said he would do at the exact time that he said he would do it shouldn't amount to you calling it a failure to fulfil promises.

And also, that you have not started seeing results doesnt mean he is not working. There are at least three types of plans. Some yield results immediately, some, over time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by DropShot: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Ngokafor(f): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
....This Barcanista of a guy is really tormenting the clueness buhari urchins here.. cheesy

...any whiff from him as per a thread,and they all creep out snarling,barking and drooling all over the place whinning that he is irrelevant and discredited(in their deluded minds ofcourse).Yet they cant seem to leave him alone...Mast***tors indeed lipsrsealed..
..Unfortunately their pains are just beginning cos he appears unstoppable.

..btw so far,buhari's government has failed..full stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

May God bless who? How do you expect a politician to mobilize and inspire supporters if he doesn't tell them things would be done hastily even when it is obviously non feasible? What matters is that he fulfils his promises in the nearest possible time. Even Obama has failed promises due to inevitable compromises. Obama's only saving grace was that he was truthful enough to admit that there would be compromises. But how many Nigerians would have been convinced of your competence if you had told them that you wouldn't be able to clean up a 16 year mess in 2-3 years?

So, Sir, you need to chill before you lose it completely.

@Mizmycoli, I am just surprised at you.

Pray tell Mister...
Why exactly are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by talktimi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you de PH?
not yet, will enter very soon. Where you dey
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teekrayne:
...... Help!!! Baboons have invaded Nairaland!!! Please call the nearest zoo keeper......

help!!! this guy's mother is forking dogs just for fun call the nearest vertinary oooooo

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by abdul123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
I only know 2 things.... They re buhari is a big dead brain idiot who has nothing but bigotry nd nepotism to give d whole zoo lovers and secondly ibos re nonsensical wailers.... Ibos re losers.... Ibos re petty bandits... Ibos re schemes.... Ibo re deceivers.... Ibos re criminals but Yolobas re back stabbers nd lazy fools... I want dis contri nuked with its brain dead idiots
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ApexTitan(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Sir, Buhari never siad few months in the January 22 promise. I made reference to the source. It was widely published.

After the poll in Apri 1, he had another interview with CNN/BBC where it was reported that he said Two months AGAIN, but APC came out to deny the interview to few months. Nevertheless, his campaign in Imo was TWO months and not few. That one wasn't disputed. I deliberately refused to refer to the cnn interview in my post. Pls read that pro-APC the nation link that I provided

In this era of claims and counter claims in the media it is understandable why PassingShot's remark about people holding to a particular version of a story was made but if as you say Buhari did indeed specifically mention two months then PS' defence is invalid.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ahaika23:
Why is my moniker not listed? More failure to come from baba go-slow.
Pardon me my Dear will not happen again wink
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
talktimi:
not yet, will enter very soon. Where you dey
I de plan enter ph this weekend.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pray tell Mister...
Why exactly are you surprised?

Surprised at your pettiness. I used to worship you cos you were like some goddess from Mount Olympus. But since you began to frequent this section and have chosen to be blinded by obvious bigotry and crass ignorance on a lot of political matters, you have since lost credibility with me. I still love you, though. I know you are doing this for certain petty reasons. It is very clear because you even lost the inspiration to write sensible epistles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Mogidi: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Another brilliant article by research freak barcanista, never mind where the info is hidden, trust barca to rummage the archives to unearth the information.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I thought It was only me...
Even though we didn't really chat, i had a lot of respect for her.

But since she decided to enter politics, all the respect disappeared and whenever i see her posts, i can't help but SMHFH
hifaif:

Surprised at your pettiness. I used to worship you cos you were like some goddess from Mount Olympus. But since you began to frequent this section and have chosen to be blinded by obvious bigotry and crass ignorance on a lot of political matters, you have since lost credibility with me. I still love you, though. I know you are doing this for certain petty reasons. It is very clear because you even lost the inspiration to write sensible epistles.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Mogidi: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

In a few years you'd appreciate her foresightedness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

On second thought, I have modified my post.
Now that I read your comment again, I see through you.
You cannot be reasoned with.

At this point, your opinion of me is noted and aptly discarded.
Bye!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by PassingShot(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
ApexTitan:

In this era of claims and counter claims in the media it is understandable why PassingShot's remark about people holding to a particular version of a story was made but if as you say Buhari did indeed specifically mention two months then PS' defence is invalid.

Bro, it's just like the lie of the purported promise to make $1 = 1N. When we ask them for evidence, the Vanguard paper they show has NOTHING close to the claim except the headline whereas the body of the news only says that Buhari decried the low value of Naira to the dollar.

On this one of "two months", it was first alleged that PMB said it in during a campaign and APC immediately refuted the allegation. They also claimed he said it in an interview with Amanpour but what the General said was "few months". You can as well watch it on Youtube and hear for yourself. Here are some links where APC denied the wicked lie even before the election: here http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/buhari-did-not-promise-to-end-boko-haram-in-two-months-apcpco/, here http://pulse.ng/local/boko-haram-buhari-didn-t-promise-to-end-terrorism-in-2-months-apc-denies-reports-id3626062.html, and here http://pulse.ng/local/boko-haram-buhari-didn-t-promise-to-end-terrorism-in-2-months-apc-denies-reports-id3626062.html

One sure thing is, the lies that failed PDP in winning the last election cannot return them to power in 2019. Only failure of PMB (God forbid it) to deliver the goods will make APC lose the presidency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Emperortj93(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
We the wailing wailers will continue to keep the lying liars on their toes to work for the betterment of one nigeria

still waiting for;

$1 to N1

free food for student

free education for all

steady power supply

free N5,000 for the poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
ApexTitan:

My brother, I will always say that APC is insincere. Buhari wasn't sleeping when he made the statement in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
hifaif:

So because she's not supporting Buhari, right?...Must everyone support the illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So because she's not supporting Buhari, right?...Must everyone support the illiterate

I would rather I think for myself and have no public, than think for a public and have no self.

Be who you are, say what you feel
Those who matter don't mind.
Those who mind don't matter.

Leave em yappers to keep yapping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by SeverusSnape(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I would rather I think for myself and have no public, than think for a public and have no self.

....Superbly put. 'nuff said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ApexTitan/ ApexTitan

This is the January 22 pledge by Buhari to end BH in Two months.

"If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens."

1. Daily Sun owned by Uzo Kalu published it
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

2. The Nations owned by Tinubu also published it
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Nobody disputed it.

The Two months pledge under dispute is tha April 1 CNN/BbC interview where he made this statement...

“We know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office."

1. LindaIkeji and The Sun published it.
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/buhari-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html

2. But APC came out to deny the words he said
www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency.html?m=1

Hope you grab?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Epic.... I love the bold!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
wink
barcanista:

Epic.... I love the bold!

Carry on Barca, You, my dear, are an inspiration.
Let em haters go take a dump in Lagoonia de Lagosiagrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

On second thought, I have modified my post.
Now that I read your comment again, I see through you.
You cannot be reasoned with.

At this point, your opinion of me is noted and aptly discarded.
Bye!

How can you see through me when you are as blind as a bat? Can you even see yourself?

The opposition here saw that you were a fine writer and decided to buy you to write epistles for them. But since you joined the Wailers FC of Nairaland, all you have done is wail behind Barcanista and his 419 squads.

It is a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Another brilliant article by research freak barcanista, never mind where the info is hidden, trust barca to rummage the archives to unearth the information.
My oga, Northern Elders don seal Buhari fate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Mogidi: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
My oga, Northern Elders don seal Buhari fate.

You and your research ehn, digging and rummaging the archives, you bad o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mr man, leave the lady alone and address the topic. If you want to fight lemme call your fellow Men KingofDemon, Omenkata, Whynotthetruth and SeverusSnape. I am very sure you will have fun with the aforementioned REAL men. Stop being a sissy...

MizMycoli's brilliance is undisputed... Leave her person, face the issue.
hifaif:

How can you see through me when you are as blind as a bat? Can you even see yourself?

The opposition here saw that you were a fine writer and decided to buy you to write epistles for them. But since you joined the Wailers FC of Nairaland, all you have done is wail behind Barcanista and his 419 squads.

It is a shame.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.