Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41633 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by sdindan: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.
Clap for ur sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Please make a thread on the good he did. Don't even try to mention Electricity or the Blair House 2.2 billion sleep over tongue
Maybe they will mention Tourism

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

help!!! this guy's mother is forking dogs just for fun call the nearest vertinary oooooo

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
....... Buhahahahahahah! Just be careful bros! If you continue like dis, you go quick mad oooo...... Honestly, you do have the qualities of a mad man!.... Am afraid, I have to say dis!!!! Do you remember how your father jilted your mother because she was smelly??.... Be a good father to your children and don't follow your fathers's footstep! Though your mum caused it! She should have approached me for counselling on how to keep it(her republic) neat!!!! ...... Mentally infirm hideous monster

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Teekrayne:
....... Buhahahahahahah! Just be careful bros! If you continue like dis, you go quick mad oooo...... Honestly, you do have the qualities of a mad man!.... Am afraid, I have to say dis!!!! Do you remember how your father jilted your mother because she was smelly??.... Be a good father to your children and don't follow your fathers's footstep! Though your mum caused it! She should have approached me for counselling on how to keep it(her republic) neat!!!! ...... Mentally infirm hideous monster
Nope i remembered how your father fainted on how your harlot mother who forks random dogs died of hiv isn't it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by biafranqueen: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:

Maybe they will mention Tourism
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Thunder fire your mouth there. who's sensible? you?
even thousands of your Hopless self can never match barcanista's boys talk more of him.

i guess your Hopless father just wasted his watery sperm on that harlot mother of yours just to born an imbécile bastard vagabond like your Hopless self.

Thunder gbagbuo nna i

Even Barcanista wouldn't stoop so low as to be so crudely nasty. There are more refined ways of putting people in their places otherwise let the masturbaters be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 2:36am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

May God bless who? How do you expect a politician to mobilize and inspire supporters if he doesn't tell them things would be done hastily even when it is obviously non feasible? What matters is that he fulfils his promises in the nearest possible time. Even Obama has failed promises due to inevitable compromises. Obama's only saving grace was that he was truthful enough to admit that there would be compromises. But how many Nigerians would have been convinced of your competence if you had told them that you wouldn't be able to clean up a 16 year mess in 2-3 years?

So, Sir, you need to chill before you lose it completely.

@Mizmycoli, I am just surprised at you.

No matter your reservations or misgivings about Barcanista's post, God's blessings are non-negotiable. There is no party affiliation for this one, it comes to all and sundry. U have pointed out Obama's supposed saving graces...when were this graces established? Before or after elections? With or without justification after verifiable efforts have been made? Did Obama vilify his co-contestant while hyping himself? Politicians can say the truth and act within reason while making feasible promises! It takes smartness to make juicy promises without boxing yourself in with unrealistic timelines and economically devastating goals like feeding elementary school pupils and 5000 to corp members and indigent people! Such things are the product of an optimally functional society not one like ours where the herd-mentality and grinding poverty is the norm! He should have known better and coming out to out-rightly deny or make excuses without any effort being made only shows he didn't do his homework well and vying for presidency wasn't out of love for the people as he claimed and wept about previously, but for more ulterior motives. This in itself is a major red flag and his tacit acceptance of the explanation of 'What he meant to say' (Garba) and 'One Hundred Days Honeymoon" (Tinubu) leaves a lot to be desired!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by oaslink: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

If we have more people like u, Nigeria will remain poor for ever like u are now.
Still no future for you and ur generation. And, am not sure that u are part of the APC online staff.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

Even Barcanista wouldn't stoop so low as to be so crudely nasty. There are more refined ways of putting people in their places otherwise let the masturbaters be.

nne if no be this line ee i swear you're nairalandically dead.

btw

if you abide by my rules you won't get a nasty bashing
respect me and my friends (barcanista and co.) then i maybe friendly if not I always reply brutally and I always target families because am the bloodykiller and they have to be scared of the choice of words they use because i take no prisoner angry

btw

re-read my signature i love troubles

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Genius100: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Barcanista, the corrupt jobber.... your principal spent 5 years and left Naija in debt yet you have the temerity to bash PMB.

By the way,another power generation peak in the entire history of Nigeria was hit today. This is the third time we are hitting a peak in 2 months of Buhari. All because Buhari has the common sense to protect the gas pipelines which GEJ could not do in 5 years...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

No matter your reservations or misgivings about Barcanista's post, God's blessings are non-negotiable. There is no party affiliation for this one, it comes to all and sundry. U have pointed out Obama's supposed saving graces...when were this graces established? Before or after elections? With or without justification after verifiable efforts have been made? Did Obama vilify his co-contestant while hyping himself? Politicians can say the truth and act within reason while making feasible promises! It takes smartness to make juicy promises without boxing yourself in with unrealistic timelines and economically devastating goals like feeding elementary school pupils and 5000 to corp members and indigent people! Such things are the product of an optimally functional society not one like ours where the herd-mentality and grinding poverty is the norm! He should have known better and coming out to out-rightly deny or make excuses without any effort being made only shows he didn't do his homework well and vying for presidency wasn't out of love for the people as he claimed and wept about previously, but for more ulterior motives. This in itself is a major red flag and his tacit acceptance of the explanation of 'What he meant to say' (Garba) and 'One Hundred Days Honeymoon" (Tinubu) leaves a lot to be desired!
I am glad you agree that there is no justification making unreasonable promises to cajole people to give a politician mandate only for the politician to backtrack after gaining power without any effort to fulfil the mandate upon which he rode to power.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

This is NIGERIA. You vilify your opponent and hype yourself or no one would even look at you. We can only hope that things get better. Obama had manifestoes and saying them in public, you know, saying stuffs that still needs to be done, is like indirectly vilifying as well.

Most Nigerians want a messiah and somebody just had to use the failings of Goodluck to achieve that.

And it is not like Goodluck did not vilify Buhari too. Or you forget the crude documentaries, the death wish, the unprintable names his wife called Buhari and the childish abuses of FFK and Fayose?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

He was one of those that Barcanista recommended that I face in a political match. I think Barcanista regards him highly. It is a shame. That is the lowest a human being should descend. You might check my conversation with him and see how he kept on disregarding his parents unknowingly. You would see my replies grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

He was one of those that Barcanista recommended that I face in a political match. I think Barcanista regards him highly. It is a shame. That is the lowest a human being should descend. You might check my conversation with him and see how he kept on disregarding his parents unknowingly. You would see my replies grin

I am even more disappointed that u couldn't separate a topic and it's subject from d person of mizmycoli and deliberately denigrated her online personality because of her personal and I daresay, sound opinions on the present govt so far. U were cautioned and asked to stay on topic and not fight dirty yet u said u didn't abuse her! U were completely personal and insulting without even attempting to counter any of her points because she doesn't comply with the 'Sai Baba' school of thought. For instance, she said she could see through u and ur reply was how could she see thru u when she was as blind as a bat!
I picked on Omenkata cos that was his first comment I read and I was appropriately shocked but having read further I realised that a lot were deserved particularly by u cos u lot think u have d monopoly if insults and personal put-downs! That's why Barcanista referred u to him because u were all over mizmycoli but when Omenkata came on board u became 'nice n objective' so u could use it as a pointer like u just did right? Sorry, ain't buying wat u sellin!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

I am even more disappointed that u couldn't separate a topic and it's subject from d person of mizmycoli and deliberately denigrated her online personality because of her personal and I daresay, sound opinions on the present govt so far. U were cautioned and asked to stay on topic and not fight dirty yet u said u didn't abuse her! U were completely personal and insulting without even attempting to counter any of her points because she doesn't comply with the 'Sai Baba' school of thought. For instance, she said she could see through u and ur reply was how could she see thru u when she was as blind as a bat!
I picked on Omenkata cos that was his first comment I read and I was appropriately shocked but having read further I realised that a lot were deserved particularly by u cos u lot think u have d monopoly if insults and personal put-downs! That's why Barcanista referred u to him because u were all over mizmycoli but when Omenkata came on board u became 'nice n objective' so u could use it as a pointer like u just did right? Sorry, ain't buying wat u sellin!

I didn't abuse her parents. I was disappointed at her lack of objectivity. She became so even before May 29. She already exhibited the traits to attack Buhari no matter what he did. You think my parents deserved insults? You must need therapy because I think your parents werent that special to you.

And, I wasn't nice to the id1ot, I just didn't want to mention his parents. If you think I was nice, then you have never heard the words "pun" and "sarcasm" Anyone with some sense, would know he was nothing beside me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by DebateNigeria: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
God bless you bro. God bless you.
The APC are a bunch of liars... imagine lie denying any relationship between PMB and Daura the DSS boss. When Metu was called, he was short of words, he said "oh my God, there is an extent to which lie can be told". This happened this morning on Ray power fm political platform program.
May God save us from this evil called APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

This is NIGERIA. You vilify your opponent and hype yourself or no one would even look at you. We can only hope that things get better. Obama had manifestoes and saying them in public, you know, saying stuffs that still needs to be done, is like indirectly vilifying as well.

Most Nigerians want a messiah and somebody just had to use the failings of Goodluck to achieve that.

And it is not like Goodluck did not vilify Buhari too. Or you forget the crude documentaries, the death wish, the unprintable names his wife called Buhari and the childish abuses of FFK and Fayose?

That is why the #CHANGE mantra is dubious at best!

They are supposed to do things better, the right way and if that means different that's also fine! U don't engage in mud-slinging and expect to come out clean! At d end of the day an unbiased umpire will not be able to tell who threw the first salvo! They're not supposed to maintain status quo and still hang it on the previous govt!

Nigerians knew about it already and that is why there was collective dissatisfaction that led to the supposed majority victory of the APC... However., they are in power now and had better get their act straight. I mean Nigerians were on their own being hopeful n happy as usual when an APC spokesperson decided the arena was becoming all too clear n to further muddy d waters came n said GMB's 20 days in power were better than GEJ's years in office. There was no basis for comparison just then but he just had to be stupid enough to say that. Now people have gone all out to give them statistics of comparison, all we hear is just 2 weeks, 4weeks, 6 and so on! Now it's 2 months plus and the 100 day benchmark is drawing close...

We need Nigeria to work but APC needs to get to work and stop being petty! They promised #CHANGE and the undiluted version per election promises is what we want esp now he knows the meaning of 'inclusive governance'!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Firefire(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
DebateNigeria:

God bless you bro. God bless you.
The APC are a bunch of liars... imagine lie denying any relationship between PMB and Daura the DSS boss. When Metu was called, he was short of words, he said "oh my God, there is an extent to which lie can be told". This happened this morning on Ray power fm political platform program.
May God save us from this evil called APC.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

Jeeezz
Sis, are you really female?
Pardon my asking, you know how it is around here.

Tbh, I'm impressed!
I first read your response earlier and was impressed.
This seals it.

I'm a new follower!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

I didn't abuse her parents. I was disappointed at her lack of objectivity. She became so even before May 29. She already exhibited the traits to attack Buhari no matter what he did. You think my parents deserved insults? You must need therapy because I think your parents werent that special to you.

And, I wasn't nice to the id1ot, I just didn't want to mention his parents. If you think I was nice, then you have never heard the words "pun" and "sarcasm" Anyone with some sense, would know he was nothing beside me.

Yep as the king of sarcasm u claim to be u should understand the implication of words in inverted commas/quotes when u see em! His style of insults is all his but when u try to be a bully remember there's always a meaner n bigger one that hits with any and everything. Crazy but factual! Kindly desist from any attempt to draw me in to ur personal comments like needing therapy cos if u look well, I give as good as I get and as I told Omenkata earlier, in more refined but highly efficient ways. I am not interested right now so just give it a rest. Stay on issues of Nigeria or stay off. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

That is why the #CHANGE mantra is dubious at best!

They are supposed to do things better, the right way and if that means different that's also fine! U don't engage in mud-slinging and expect to come out clean! At d end of the day an unbiased umpire will not be able to tell who threw the first salvo! They're not supposed to maintain status quo and still hang it on the previous govt!

Nigerians knew about it already and that is why there was collective dissatisfaction that led to the supposed majority victory of the APC... However., they are in power now and had better get their act straight. I mean Nigerians were on their own being hopeful n happy as usual when an APC spokesperson decided the arena was becoming all too clear n to further muddy d waters came n said GMB's 20 days in power were better than GEJ's years in office. There was no basis for comparison just then but he just had to be stupid enough to say that. Now people have gone all out to give them statistics of comparison, all we hear is just 2 weeks, 4weeks, 6 and so on! Now it's 2 months plus and the 100 day benchmark is drawing close...

We need Nigeria to work but APC needs to get to work and stop being petty! They promised #CHANGE and the undiluted version per election promises is what we want esp now he knows the meaning of 'inclusive governance'!

You made much sense but it would have been more sensible if you were not from this country. This is Nigeria. We can only hope it gets better. For now, things go. I wrote an article once describing the PDP presidential rally in Osun state as horrible. I heard politicians like ex governor Akala calling Aregbe a madman. Nothing was said in that rally just insults and a display of thuggery. It is Nigeria. Politicians villify one another and end up saying nothing and the people vote for them all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Jeeezz
Sis, are you really female?
Pardon my asking, you know how it is around here.

Tbh, I'm impressed!
I first read your response earlier and was impressed.
This seals it.

I'm a new follower!cheesy

Lol...yes sis. I'm as female as can be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Let me start by saying that nobody's parents deserve to be insulted but you also should have in mind that some forumites are people's parents. If you want your parents not to be insulte, you should also steer clear of attacking people that never provooked you. Mizmycoli made known her position, what matters is the validity or otherwise of her points on issues. You may agree or disagree but you have no justification to attack her person whether she's the number one antagonist of Buhari or not. We all should start separating people from issues.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

Yep as the king of sarcasm u claim to be u should understand the implication of words in inverted commas/quotes when u see em! His style of insults is all his but when u try to be a bully remember there's always a meaner n bigger one that hits with any and everything. Crazy but factual! Kindly desist from any attempt to draw me in to ur personal comments like needing therapy cos if u look well, I give as good as I get and as I told Omenkata earlier, in more refined but highly efficient ways. I am not interested right now so just give it a rest. Stay on issues of Nigeria or stay off. Thanks...

I did not bully no one. Definitely not Mizmycoli. She is even a crush grin But I used to know her to be very deep. She already took her stance against Buhari. No objectivity is to be expected of such a person (Blindness here was thus metaphorical)

As far your rabid dog, if I want to stoop low with him, he is nothing. I am so good at composing insults that I contribute to a website on insults. I just didn't want to involve his parents. That would be cheap and desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Teekrayne:

The guy is mad already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

You made much sense but it would have been more sensible if you were not from this country. This is Nigeria. We can only hope it gets better. For now, things go. I wrote an article once describing the PDP presidential rally in Osun state as horrible. I heard politicians like ex governor Akala calling Aregbe a madman. Nothing was said in that rally just insults and a display of thuggery. It is Nigeria. Politicians villify one another and end up saying nothing and the people vote for them all the same.

My point is, there is no justification for that! GEJ came with 'Fresh Air' that should have encompassed all of these further but was unfortunately further fouled by the crazies that dot our political landscape. However there must be #CHANGE esp since Transformation was not appealing enough, which in itself is a personal prerogative of choice. They are the once that claimed issue-based campaigns n leadership and if Nigeria must take her place among the comity of nations then that rag-tag, bullish mentality must change from the leadership. While there will still be some stragglers, people will generally follow suit. I can't believe I am giving pointers/lectures on #CHANGE when they should know better.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kenny987(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

I did not bully no one. Definitely not Mizmycoli. She is even a crush grin But I used to know her to be very deep. She already took her stance against Buhari. No objectivity is to be expected of such a person (Blindness here was thus metaphorical)

As far your rabid dog, if I want to stoop low with him, he is nothing. I am so good at composing insults that I contribute to a website on insults. I just didn't want to involve his parents. That would be cheap and desperate.

U see! That's my point! Who are u to suddenly decide she's no longer 'deep' cos she took a stand of objectivity not to join the O yes! Army?
My stand is this....criticism or adoration of the President, his party and his handlers is the personal choice and right of every Nigerian. Responding to those criticisms or cloyingly sheepish followership is also optional provided u stick to the issues and criticism raised. Don't attack the critic! Reason and exchange views. If ur point is appealing enough the other will see reason and agree or vice versa. If e no gree, free d matter. No need for insults or innuendos. Seriously, u used to know mizmycoli as someone deep? Come on! So because of her current stance she's no longer knowledgeable? When GMB and crew do something worth commending and she commends them then she becomes deep again? Is that it? Phew! That's low man! I would certainly not give u a hifaif for that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

na your Hopless father be rabid dog because dog's dna runs in your vein

ezi ofia

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Nope you have to be nice to me or else I'll reveal the dirty secret of that prostitute you called mother because from your behavior i can easily detect a sex starved dog looking for cheap women, that's how dog's behave and that's why am sure you're a product of dog's sperm because it runs in your DNA isn't it?

don't attack women next time if you need MizMyColi ask in a polite way
ewu gambia angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by engineerboat(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:

Very true! Governance is a very serious business, but the Buhari don't want to understand

Government of Honeymoon, Photo Show, Tourism.

New Ministers:
1. Minister of Finance and Information: Alhaji Oshiomole
2. Minster of Public Notice: Alhaji Rochas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.