Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (47148 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Emmafe(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2015
whizqueen:
If she tells you I was df at the age of 15 by her Ex or something you'll call her cheap angry now she's trying not to look cheap just because she cares you're now ranting here again undecided

What does nigerian guys want sef
We want decent and responsible girls. Girls dat tink abt d future b4 dy act. I don't knw y gals cnt stay pure and save themselves from virginity wahala in d future. #TeamV
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by NemzySeries(m): 12:58am On Jul 31, 2015
it weakens ma heart weneva i remember aw i wuz disvirgined by a female truck driver
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 1miccza: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2015
chisco82:

If you will honestly accept what's the need asking?

Even if he would accept, there's need for him to know to avoid being caught unawares,and to save his family from trouble.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by kingsilly(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2015
See nothing wrong asking your girl, how's she lost her Virginity, it does not really count in a current relationship, buh the only issue we gonna have is after loosing it wats her "BODY COUNT", if e enter double digit(10 upward) it's a no no relationship, see no reason continue with an unstable person, they will lie for sure, buh any girl following this thread and u know ur body count Is anything close to double digits , u gat issue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Lawsimon(m): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
Can you prove this allegation?
Do you have diffferent version on this matter to tell us. How did your own happen?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Lawsimon(m): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2015
mekus15:
There seems to be too much focus on female virginity; but how can one prove if a man is a virgin or not?
Take his urine sample for lab test...lols. Fear men
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Walexy96: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2015
i can see from the comments that some guys dont even know why the question is very, very important. This is a question that point to certain fact in her. if her answer was that she was raped, belief me she wont be that loyal in the relationship.. 2. she is expose to certain tricks ladies use to get money from guys. etc sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by naijaboiy: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Have you stopped for a minute to think that most of them probably told the truth? It's common knowledge how most men behave when it comes to sex, especially with naive girls.

R*pe is very common in naija whether you people believe it or not, infact you know sef so no need to talk plenty.
while I agree with your first paragraph that some of them may have actually said the truth and yes guys behave somehow when it comes to the past of their girl friends. I have a problem with the second paragraph.

Does that mean a girl should use the rape story as her excuse for losing her virginity?

Going by that,,it means 95% of Nigerian girls may have lost their virginity through rape?

I find that very hard and disturbing to believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Because the mofos are judgmental
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Dindondin(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2015
shaiba:
that is past and the future is bright with him by her side. would it be fair to ask how he was disvirgined? why should it be of interest to him? would the answer make them richer or add more years to his life? Honestly I don't see how it can better the future of that relationship.

MOVE ON BRO
yes, it won't add to the bank account but if their is a need for it to be asked. let the girl tell the truth.
I can't eat a virginity lie of a girl that told me she was a virgin all through but when I opened her pant, I met a big hole.
Last Bullet
she ll explain who dug her well and when it was done.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by leonshom(m): 1:58am On Jul 31, 2015
That's a silly question to ask ! Except the girl willingly decides to talk about it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2015
1miccza:

In as much as i agree with your last line about opening up don't you think it's necessary for the sake of trust??

Well, I don't mind telling my boyfriend about my past. The thing is that I come from a country where it is normal not to be a virgin, so we don't need to make up stories so as not to look bad. On the other hand, I also asked my boyfriend wbout his past, I want to know, I'm curious.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by breehzy99(m): 2:02am On Jul 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]D fact is jst dat dere z no biq deal in you knwing. . As couples or lovers, yhu av to be open-minded nd share secrets abt d past. . . Yhu miqht wana claim it doesn't chanqe his lyf if he knws... Buh dah doesn't mean. He jst wana knw. Jst lyk d way he wana knw every orda qst he asks yhu. Nd yhu r also free to ask yhurz... Simple!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by leGeExus(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2015
shaiba:
that is past and the future is bright with him by her side. would it be fair to ask how he was disvirgined? why should it be of interest to him? would the answer make them richer or add more years to his life? Honestly I don't see how it can better the future of that relationship.

MOVE ON BRO
u get the questn buh u don dey say smt else o....the post hit u somewhere i gueSs
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Originalsly: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm......most women lie about that. I support the women in this case. .... you ask this kind question you deserve that kind answer.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by naijaboiy: 2:07am On Jul 31, 2015
From what i've read from the female contributors so far it seems to me as if majority of the girls in nigeria were/have been raped.

I find that hard to believe. undecided

While the case of rape is increasing by the day in this country it doesn't mean every single girl was/has been raped.

Or is it not women who are commenting on this thread?

Were you ladies also raped? undecided

I have never come across any lady who agreed that she lost her virginity out of her own volition. There is always one story behind it.

Even those who don't use the "rape" story will come up with the story of how they lost it to their ex boyfriend because they thought they loved him but he used and dumped them.

You'll never hear "I didn't feel like keeping my virginity again,,so I decided to lose it with my boyfriend"

Personally I don't see how i'll be judgemental when I hear that. I mean everybody has a story. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by freecocoa(f): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

while I agree with your first paragraph that some of them may have actually said the truth and yes guys behave somehow when it comes to the past of their girl friends. I have a problem with the second paragraph.

Does that mean a girl should use the rape story as her excuse for losing her virginity?

Going by that,,it means 95% of Nigerian girls may have lost their virginity through rape?

I find that very hard and disturbing to believe.
If you understood my post, why then are you asking questions that suggest you don't?

Where did you read that a girl should use the r*pe excuse?

And yea, may sound crazy but I'm sure many Nigerian girls lost their virginity through forced sex, whatever figure you choose to use as the percentage, is entirely up to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 1miccza: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Well, I don't mind telling my boyfriend about my past. The thing is that I come from a country where it is normal not to be a virgin, so we don't need to make up stories so as not to look bad. On the other hand, I also asked my boyfriend wbout his past, I want to know, I'm curious.

In essence you are saying opening up to each other helps their curiosity right? It would also help to build trust too in my own view.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by maxwellogbonna: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Jamb question, oya ladies answer ur question, numba A caried 100 marks undecidedJamb question, oya ladies answer ur question, numba A caried 100 marks
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by jstTOLA: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Everyone is giving 'set in stone' relationship tips that never work...well here is mine. Nothing is set in stone when ever u meet someone new use ur Head and knw wia its goin den do watever dafuq u want. Life is not a tunnel dat u can always see d coming train. Knowing might be wat makes some relationships and it myt be wat bends dem to eventually still break.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by naijaboiy: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2015
freecocoa:
If you understood my post, why then are you asking questions that suggest you don't?

And yea, may sound crazy but I'm sure many Nigerian girls lost their virginity through forced sex, whatever figure you choose to use as the percentage, is entirely up to you.
[b]it was not about understanding your post it was agreeing to it.

Your statement about nigeria having high rape cases was indirectly supporting the issue of girls using rape as their loss of virginity story.

And your last statement is totally erroneous as you don't have any fact to back that up. You are only guessing.

How many girls around you do you know that lost their virginity through forced sex?

Don't you know girls that lost their virginity willingly? Was it all a rape case?

I can't put any percentage to it because I don't believe because rape cases are high,, every girl who lost her virginity was through that method. And don't forget that non-virgins also get raped too.

And that's why the topic of the thread is why girls never say the truth about the loss of their virginity. They all have one story or another to tell but the one which is trending among them is the rape story.

We all know how the issue of rape is very sensitive and that's what many girls use just to get sympathy. It is very difficult to meet a girl who will tell a guy how she lost her virginity willingly.

That's just it.

You don't expect me to keep believing when almost every girl i've met comes up with the same story.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by christinie(f): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Lawsimon:
Do you have diffferent version on this matter to tell us. How did your own happen?
pre marital sex is a taboo in my home. Thanks. Bye.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by christinie(f): 3:10am On Jul 31, 2015
hardychris:
hahahaaha but christinie that's true dear, I'v heard it from many guls.

Dis is no big deal there cus wat has been opened has been open it can't be sealed back again.
it's because we live in a society where people don't wanna be responsible for their actions. Imagine a 70 year old who defiled an infant and had to blame it on the devil.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by freecocoa(f): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]it was not about understanding your post it was agreeing to it.

Your statement about nigeria having high rape cases was indirectly supporting the issue of girls using rape as their loss of virginity story.

And your last statement is totally erroneous as you don't have any fact to back that up. You are only guessing.

How many girls around you do you know that lost their virginity through forced sex?

Don't you know girls that lost their virginity willingly? Was it all a rape case?

I can't put any percentage to it because I don't believe because rape cases are high,, every girl who lost her virginity was through that method. And don't forget that non-virgins also get raped too.

And that's why the topic of the thread is why girls never say the truth about the loss of their virginity. They all have one story or another to tell but the one which is trending among them is the rape story.

We all know how the issue of rape is very sensitive and that's what many girls use just to get sympathy. It is very difficult to meet a girl who will tell a guy how she lost her virginity willingly.

That's just it.

You don't expect me to keep believing when almost every girl i've met comes up with the same story.
[/b]
We must have diffrent understanding of what "agreeing" means, I wonder how you can say you agree yet here we are.

No, I'm not guessing, I do know many girls who lost their virginity through r*pe, you first have to understand that many people don't even know what rape is.

Plus, I don't remember saying every girl who's lost her virginity in naija did so through rape, so what's your case exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ICEMAN(m): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Or the guy that did it looks like Steve Irkle from Full House and they don't want you to know. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2015
freecocoa:

Shut up.
Do you know what forced sex is ??
A girl comes to your house & acts like she ain't interested in having sex, you persuade her for 2 hours & she falls on the bed & everything goes down.
Is that your definition of forced sex ??
Or a guy hides in the bushes & takes a girl by surprise, tear her panties & finds his way into her sugar walls ??
Please, the last option doesn't happen in Nigeria.
The first option only happens & it's not rape.
You're just a bloody feminist

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2015
freecocoa:
We must have diffrent understanding of what "agreeing" means, I wonder how you can say you agree yet here we are.

No, I'm not guessing, I do know many girls who lost their virginity through r*pe, you first have to understand that many people don't even know what rape is.

Plus, I don't remember saying every girl who's lost her virginity in naija did so through rape, so what's your case exactly?
Please, define rape
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Bollove: 3:40am On Jul 31, 2015
whizqueen:
If she tells you I was df at the age of 15 by her Ex or something you'll call her cheap angry now she's trying not to look cheap just because she cares you're now ranting here again undecided

What does nigerian guys want sef
Truth even where it is to be bitter.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by kilokeys(m): 3:41am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
Can you prove this allegation?
don't mind these virgin hunters.
Shallow minded pple..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.