Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! (7814 Views)

“ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
In other words every guy should spend extravagantly on their women to prove they aren't broke, right?

What right do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

You see, this blackmail of brushing guys as broke and stingy just because they decide to spend their hard earned money the way they deem right doesn't fly anymore. His money, his labour and his exclusive rights to spend it judiciously and whichever way he likes. Leeches like yourself who thinks they have an opinion should get lost. Pile of dogshit. undecided
hahahahaha don't mind the fussy lil twerp, she thinks cos she gat puna that it automatically gives her right to be spent on. Just cos a guy got money doesn't mean he's going to spend on any glutton and THOT liike the op. Big ups bro, you got the bull's eye. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
eddysernal:
True talk op...support yu all the way
i tink guyz are taking it to the extreme i see no problem in spending for som1 i love infact if she lets me i'll spend my all on her.

guyz that complain abut about their babes demand arent just broke the are sick.get a job and quit complaining relationship is all about maintainance...
g it's normal to spend as much as one wants on his main chick or boo here we are talking about side chicks, careless punas, fkmates and all the no strings punas that thinks a nigga gotta take care of all her business when they ain't worth it. Don't get me wrong some ladies are worth spending a lot of cheese on cos they're worth it or deserves.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahaha don't mind the fussy lil twerp, she thinks cos she gat puna that it automatically gives her right to be spent on. Just cos a guy got money doesn't mean he's going to spend on any glutton and THOT liike the op. Big ups bro, you got the bull's eye. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Lol! I don't know what gives these women the effrontery to label guys broke and stingy. I'd understand if the person is financially bubbling not the category of these ladies who are still likely dependent on their parents and related sponsors for livelihood.

Some of them might not even boast of a 100K neither have they ever laboured to earn money. You're skint yourself and still shameless to call another person penniless. Imagine such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by PetroDolla3: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahahahah fuckeduppedness you thought wrong,huh? Why do you think millions of your people are rushing to Ghana each day for a better life? Do you know the number of phone calls I receive daily from desperate nigerians wishing to relocate to Ghana? grin fuckeduppedness

LadyBoss1:

Really thought it was d other way round
Oh well
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
PetroDolla3:
hahahahah fuckeduppedness you thought wrong,huh? Why do you think millions of your people are rushing to Ghana each day for a better life? Do you know the number of phone calls I receive daily from desperate nigerians wishing to relocate to Ghana? grin fuckeduppedness

Well we all 1 so it should not b an issue
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by anigbajumo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
I honestly thought the tag "hungry girls" was just a fad or concept put up by some guys just to label a few ladies,,because I have actually not met with one in my life time.

But this thread just proved my assertions wrong. undecided

In my opinion,,it is very okay to appear "broke" and "stingy" to a girl who is lazy,,selfish and doesn't care about how you get your money but only on how you spend on her.

Everybody should be reasonable in dealing with people. Be it male or female.

#Drops pen.

Modify yer last sentence bro
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by anigbajumo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I don't know what gives these women the effrontery to label guys broke and stingy. I'd understand if the person is financially bubbling not the category of these ladies who are still likely dependent on their parents and related sponsors for livelihood.

Some of them might not even boast of a 100K neither have they ever laboured to earn money. You're skint yourself and still shameless to call another person penniless. Imagine such nonsense.

Dnt mind d ingrate,jst imagine "most guy here ar broke nd stingy"

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Minemrys: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It has become a routine stuff for most guys on this section to tag girls always as hungry girls! To me its pure rubbish! Rich and generous guys don't have time to do this. They have the resources and they aren't stingy to spend a small fortune on the women they cherish.

Guys who use the social media to vent their unnecessary frustration are broke, stingy and wicked! They are many in this section but I don't wanna mention names. One is what ladies wear on dia wrist, anoda one name starts with letter "T", while there's anoda one from warri. Stop dis nonsense all of u and others who would want to copy them. After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.
one day, i pray u have a s0n and i pray he is rich like u say and u will understand what life's all about. Tempted to c0mment though, are u saying these gals d0n't have fathers or their fathers d0n't cherish them or their fathers are stingy? Based on societal n0rms, its p0or and hungry gals that do these things. Seriously, why would a lady who's c0ntentd demand fr0m the guy just cos he's dating her. Am n0t saying the guy shouldn't give but what abt the saying love ur neighbour as urself? Why then would a gal expect a guy spend a dime on what he wouldn't spend for himself or the m0ther? I shouldn't have c0mmentd on this post but i felt u needed to be schooled.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Minemrys: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
guys who have d resources don't complain so why re u complaining?
cos those guys are MUGUs according to u gals and we guys want them to wake up and realise helping those who d0n't help themselves w0n't make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
My guy, I just added 1 more like to your post grin grin
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
The truth is, most guys on romance section are really young and very broke, I'll give you that.

But, you should know that you can do without money from even the rich n generous men. You just have to work hard. If you don't wanna be seen as a hungry chik then don't act like one, live within your means and stop begging.

Note that this is not a direct attack on the op but a general statement. wink wink
Awww, that's a nice one gurl!...(the emboldened) Come and take a "high 5". grin
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by dasrackhor(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I didn't mention names. U were d 1 dat said it.
so na wristbangle n tosyne2much u dey say dem b broke guiz....ok ooooooo
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by APRIDE(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It has become a routine stuff for most guys on this section to tag girls always as hungry girls! To me its pure rubbish! Rich and generous guys don't have time to do this. They have the resources and they aren't stingy to spend a small fortune on the women they cherish.

Guys who use the social media to vent their unnecessary frustration are broke, stingy and wicked! They are many in this section but I don't wanna mention names. One is what ladies wear on dia wrist, anoda one name starts with letter "T", while there's anoda one from warri. Stop dis nonsense all of u and others who would want to copy them. After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.

Is it a crime to be broke? Let's think rationally for Christ sake.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
dasrackhor:
so na wristb.angle n tosyne.2much u dey say dem b broke guiz....ok ooooooo
Baba na we oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.