Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! (7831 Views)

“ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Happiness87(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Was talking about the weather
Red, bkack, white
try maroon red too or something close to red. i know it generally seem as being romantic
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by redgem(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Night night dear
Night hun
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by kinglekan: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yhits really bad

My eyes are already heavy, need to put them to rest. 2mr is anoda busy day. Take care of you and have a lovely nyt rest. smiley
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by gamaliel121(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It has become a routine stuff for most guys on this section to tag girls always as hungry girls! To me its pure rubbish! Rich and generous guys don't have time to do this. They have the resources and they aren't stingy to spend a small fortune on the women they cherish.

Guys who use the social media to vent their unnecessary frustration are broke, stingy and wicked! They are many in this section but I don't wanna mention names. One is what ladies wear on dia wrist, anoda one name starts with letter "T", while there's anoda one from warri. Stop dis nonsense all of u and others who would want to copy them. After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.

Boys complain, buh it hasn't stopped them from spending on girls..
Forget broke guys oo..if they trip a girl and she wants smtin der'll get it oo..by hook or by crook...
But lemme advice u...don't sit and wait for a rich guy to marry you oo...do something..I won't marry a liability..even if am d richest man in the world.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wristb.angle

Tosyne.2much

See counter thread
Baba, so you mean say na me dem dey refer to ? cheesy
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
bqlekan:
Feminism everywhere.. okay to the main topic... I just need to laugh and leave the rest to bangle and tosyne grin
Bros, I throway salute. Ooooo cheesy

Wetin dey happen for dis thread na ? cheesy
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, so you mean say na me dem dey refer to ? cheesy

So, you no know beforegrin
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:

evrytym u dey throway salute.. Are u a police officer? tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
In other words every guy should spend extravagantly on their women to prove they aren't broke, right?

What right do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

You see, this blackmail of brushing guys as broke and stingy just because they decide to spend their hard earned money the way they deem right doesn't fly anymore. His money, his labour and his exclusive rights to spend it judiciously and whichever way he likes. Leeches like yourself who thinks they have an opinion should get lost. Pile of dogshit. undecided
Da boss has saved me from typing stress cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
DrAify:
You wanna incite e-brawl

I
Nooooo sad

I don't do that, am a prophet. cool
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by bqlekan(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
tosyne2much:

max respect for you bro. I just want make you come see the hungry ones
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
max respect for you bro. I just want make you come see the hungry ones
Baba, me go drop one thread dis evening and I go want make you register your presence cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by redgem(f): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, me go drop one thread dis evening and I go want you register your presence cool

undecided
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by bqlekan(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, me go drop one thread dis evening and I go want you register your presence cool
no qualms bro.. me dey 247 today as I no dey go work today.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

undecided
Hey what's up my crush? cool

I'm always feeling like sending a pm but I just dey fear make you no open thread on top my head cool
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by redgem(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hey what's up my crush? cool

I'm always feeling like sending a pm but I just dey fear make you no open thread on top my head cool

grin grin
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by aiir2303(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
kuuljay:
say what you like but from past experiences that I had and learned from I almost get a hard on when a lady tag me stingy.am not a broke guy and I provide help to my family and friends even without them asking but when I spot a dry cleaner chick I wouldn't mind been called stingy cool cool cool cool
well said #word
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by mrkay101(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
When I read what the Op wrote up there.. I Imagined a broke ass girl shouting at the top of her voice on the street to anyone who cares to listen..

If u make ur own money as a girl you shoudnt be bothered if a guy spends his money on you. So 4rm assumption Op depends on guys to spend on her.

N.B this thread is jst to justify her conscience dat she's not a Hungry leech.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by cyprus000: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
eddysernal:

op dont mind em broke nigga let em keep ranting i
tink you ve made a point and its a worthy one. Men
of class wont complain onl em broke guy
would...tumbs up

[size=13pt]
Certified mumu.

And you are the one with class.

Corkshit
[/size]
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
In other words every guy should spend extravagantly on their women to prove they aren't broke, right?

What right do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

You see, this blackmail of brushing guys as broke and stingy just because they decide to spend their hard earned money the way they deem right doesn't fly anymore. His money, his labour and his exclusive rights to spend it judiciously and whichever way he likes. Leeches like yourself who thinks they have an opinion should get lost. Pile of dogshit. undecided
oouchhhh... Now that's gonna hurt bad...... I tag this 100/100
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by PetroDolla3: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Mehn its killing me
Naira is weak now .. .Buhari should do something before we end up like Ghana

Chai see exchange rate
hahahahaha your country is already worse than Ghana in every respect. such crap! Do you know the number of shitnigerians trooping to Ghana daily? Fuckeduppedness cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
PetroDolla3:
hahahahaha your country is already worse than Ghana in every respect. such crap! Do you know the number of shitnigerians trooping to Ghana daily? Fuckeduppedness cool
Really thought it was d other way round
Oh well
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by ideykwum: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fantastic comment!

Happiness87:
ladies who have time to type this poo are broke.

one of the ways of noticing a broke guy is to be a gold digger.
In the course of gold digging, you notice your new maga has no gold

babe grow up …
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See wetin wristbangle start cry
check out the gal UKWUshocked
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
nope, just an observation, cheesy
sup happiness?
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See as u wan damage my screen with ur dp Lol no learn bad tin oh
u sure say no be roki be dat
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Fourwinds: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Adaeze003:
The truth is, most guys on romance section are really young and very broke, I'll give you that.

But, you should know that you can do without money from even the rich n generous men. You just have to work hard. If you don't wanna be seen as a hungry chik then don't act like one, live within your means and stop begging.

Note that this is not a direct attack on the op but a general statement. wink wink
this is the truth. u know the truth and the truth shall set u free.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2015
redgem:

grin grin
please open thread ontop Tosyn2much. like dat thread....guy who like big brea..st * graphic*
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Fourwinds: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Happiness87:
try maroon red too or something close to red. i know it generally seem as being romantic
this ur DP carry weight oooo. ur husband will always be called ur name
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by redgem(f): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
please open thread ontop Tosyn2much. like dat thread....guy who like big brea..st * graphic*

Lol....ok
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Fourwinds: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
NO! I don't roll wit broke guys!!!
heheheheeeee. I must keep my money
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Fourwinds: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said bro. I just don't understand what some ladies expect from us? They Want us to lick their stinking yansh and still give them unlimited money.

Once they hear the truth like my post, they become angry because they exhibit a regurgitated attitude.
na because u dey hit them below d bet. u no know how e dey feel..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Better Knacking In My Life / My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.