Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders (47624 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I guess it depends on who you ask. I know it as the 24th, not the 23rd.

So how best do you think we can verify this? The astrology book I used to have then placed it at 23rd
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

So how best do you think we can verify this? The astrology book I used to have then placed it at 23rd

I just modified that post. It's the 23rd, depending on the year. Maybe some years it settles in a day late, making it the 24th.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey you *waves*

Thanks. Can you please explain Phleg because melancholic doesn't compute.

Hi... Been a while cheesy, its very easy for someone like you to understand.

Its like this, to easily understand you'll have to relate it with Zodiac

Melancholics = Earth signs
Cholerics = Fire signs
Phlegmatics = Water signs
Sanguines = Wind signs

Since you truely understand Zodiac signs, just relate the Temperaments to the general characters of the Elements and it would be easy for you.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

Hi... Been a while cheesy, its very easy for someone like you to understand.

Its like this, to easily understand you'll have to relate it with Zodiac

Melancholics = Earth signs
Cholerics = Fire signs
Phlegmatics = Water signs
Sanguines = Wind signs

Since you truely understand Zodiac signs, just relate the Temperaments to the general characters of the Elements and it would be easy for you.

Oh ok, thanks. Now I get it.

Nice meeting you again, Shum smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just modified that post. It's the 23rd, depending on the year. Maybe some years it settles in a day late, making it the 24th.

Coming from the astrology lady, then it's settled. grin
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Coming from the astrology lady, then it's settled. grin

cool tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok, thanks. Now I get it.

Nice meeting you again, Shum smiley

Yeah, its that simple for Pros like us wink but you can get the book ''Personality Traits'' it was written by a Female Authur but i can't remember her name, gave the book to my sister since 8years now and she has refused to return it, so its been that long i last saw the book, infact all my Astrology books has been with her that long.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah, its that simple for Pros like us wink but you can get the book ''Personality Traits'' it was written by a Female Authur but i can't remember her name, gave the book to my sister since 8years now and she has refused to return it, so its been that long i last saw the book, infact all my Astrology books has been with her that long.

lol @ pros like us. Was it Linda Goodman? I've read all her astrology book & she's always on point. I love her compatibility book Love signs. It helped me dodge a lot of bullets & heartache grin If Linda says the relationship is going to suck, I cut it loose lol
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cool tongue
grin tongue
How's our movie date going to be? Have you gotten the movie from dstv?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ pros like us. Was it Linda Goodman? I've read all her astrology book & she's always on point. I love her compatibility book Love signs. It helped me dodge a lot of bullets & heartache grin If Linda says the relationship is going to suck, I cut it loose lol

You making astrology sound like a really interesting subject everyone should know. You already making hunger for it
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmm.... I guess so, the name rings a bell, i'll google it now, i know the book if i see it, its been long i last saw, held or read it, have been using my good memory ever since.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

grin tongue

How's our movie date going to be? Have you gotten the movie from dstv?

I couldn't get the movie because the package I'm using is not open to that option. It's only available for premium subscribers & I'm using extra.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

You making astrology sound like a really interesting subject everyone should know. You already making hunger for it

it is!!!!!! It's really fun
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

hmmm.... I guess so, the name rings a bell, i'll google it now, i know the book if i see it, its been long i last saw, held or read it, have been using my good memory ever since.

Ok smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

it is!!!!!! It's really fun

You'll have to recommend some ebooks that will help.

***sad***
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

You'll have to recommend some ebooks that will help.

***sad***

I don't know if they have Linda Goodman's books on kindle & stuff, I recommend any astrology book of hers. That's how I got started, by reading her books. Plus she was a renowned astrologer.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok smiley

I just did, she has a lot of collections, i guess i would find time to read some of her stuff but i didn't find a pix of the book i was looking for, i don't think have read anything from her but this is me that is more interested in the contenet than the authur, am not a fan or follower of people, my bad.

You've read books from this Linda goodman, please does she has Bibilical backing for all her points ?

The authur of ''Personality Traits'' does which made a lot of christians to read the book, me as well, there was a way she placed her points perfectly and neatly with Bible quotations.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know if they have Linda Goodman's books on kindle & stuff, I recommend any astrology book of hers. That's how I got started, by reading her books. Plus she was a renowned astrologer.

Oh good... I'll look it up online.

My team lost cry
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

I just did, she has a lot of collections, i guess i would find time to read some of her stuff but i didn't find a pix of the book i was looking for, i don't think have read anything from her but this is me that is more interested in the contenet than the authur, am not a fan or follower of people, my bad.

You've read books from this Linda goodman, please does she has Bibilical backing for all her points ?

The authur of ''Personality Traits'' does which made a lot of christians to read the book, me as well, there was a way she placed her points perfectly and neatly with Bible quotations.

Then I don't think it's Linda Goodman lol. She never refers to anything in the Bible in her books. I separate the two worlds (religion + astrology), so I wouldn't want one mixed with the other. I'm not that religious to begin with. Good if her work appealed to you though.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh good... I'll look it up online.

My team lost cry

Awww, sorry sad Better luck to your boys next time.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, sorry sad Better luck to your boys next time.

Thanks.

Is Linda Goodman's love signs one of the books?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Thanks.

Is Linda Goodman love sign one of the books?

yes, if you wanna check out compatibility with another sign. Personally, I find that I get better relationships with incompatible signs than with the compatible ones. Compatible sign relationships have their thrill but lack the oomph for some reason. Incompatible sign relationships, imo, are frustrating as hell but in the process they help you grow, so to speak. It's like you learn a new skill after each one of them. They're still very hard to tolerate though but it feels good when you manage to make it work after each hurdle. The hurdles never end though & that's the frustrating part. There's always SOMETHING not quite right. Ugh.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yes, if you wanna check out compatibility with another sign. Personally, I find that I get better relationships with incompatible signs than with the compatible ones. Compatible sign relationships have their thrill but lack the oomph for some reason. Incompatible sign relationships, imo, are frustrating as hell but in the process they help you grow, so to speak. It's like you learn a new skill after each one of them. They're still very hard to tolerate though but it feels good when you manage to make it work after each hurdle. The hurdles never end though & that's the frustrating part. There's always SOMETHING not quite right. Ugh.

So do you deliberately turn down people you are compatible with for the incompatible ones?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by MrCork: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

So do you deliberately turn down people you are compatible with for the incompatible ones?

No, I don't. I was just thinking about the people in my life & the type of relationships I've had with them. I have a best friend that is a Taurus. We've been friends for over ten years but we also fight quite a lot. On & off friendship.

Now let me explain something so you understand what I mean. Scorpio & Taurus are OPPOSITE signs. Meaning you're similar but come to it from opposing directions. Like walking towards a mirror. The image you see is yours but it's coming from the opposite direction. Get it?

Ok, now we have Aquarius & Leo. These two are also opposite signs just like Scorpio & Taurus.

The 4 signs together form the fixed element. They're the stubborn mofos of the zodiac hence fixed grin Now imagine them forming a square, one at each corner with taurus facing its opposite scorpio & leo facing its opposite aquarius. Leo & aquarius now form a square configuration/aspect to taurus & scorpio. Meaning that my friend of over ten years & I are also a square astrologically. The square, like I said, it is troublesome but also has its perks. I have no experience with how the opposition works out though. But squares & oppositions are not considered favourable/compatible energies even though they provide growth long term. In a romantic relationship incompatible energies add up a lot of sexual attraction too. So you get couples that fight & screw a lot. LMFAO.

I hope you now gerrit.

BTW, a taurus square to aquarius, imo, feels so much different from the scorpio one. The scorpio one is plain difficult.

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then I don't think it's Linda Goodman lol. She never refers to anything in the Bible in her books. I separate the two worlds (religion + astrology), so I wouldn't want one mixed with the other. I'm not that religious to begin with. Good if her work appealed to you though.

Okay, you can ask at Books stores/shops for the Book, it was really detailed and there are also some chart drawings that explain ''Opposite attractions'' which is why you keep coming across Scopios, am sure you would love the book: Personality Traits, its a Yellow cover Book
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, you can ask at Books stores/shops for the Book, it was really detailed and there are also some chart drawings that explain ''Opposite attractions'' which is why you keep coming across Scopios, am sure you would love the book: Personality Traits, its a Yellow cover Book

I'll check it. Thanks, Shum smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'll check it. Thanks, Shum smiley

Okay, you'll be glad and thank me later. wink
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't. I was just thinking about the people in my life & the type of relationships I've had with them. I have a best friend that is a Taurus. We've been friends for over ten years but we also fight quite a lot. On & off friendship.

Now let me explain something so you understand what I mean. Scorpio & Taurus are OPPOSITE signs. Meaning you're similar but come to it from opposing directions. Like walking towards a mirror. The image you see is yours but it's coming from the opposite direction. Get it?

Ok, now we have Aquarius & Leo. These two are also opposite signs just like Scorpio & Taurus.

The 4 signs together form the fixed element. They're the stubborn mofos of the zodiac hence fixed grin Now imagine them forming a square, one at each corner with taurus facing its opposite scorpio & leo facing its opposite aquarius. Leo & aquarius now form a square configuration/aspect to taurus & scorpio. Meaning that my friend of over ten years & I are also a square astrologically. The square, like I said, it is troublesome but also has its perks. I have no experience with how the opposition works out though. But squares & oppositions are not considered favourable/compatible energies even though they provide growth long term. In a romantic relationship incompatible energies add up a lot of sexual attraction too. So you get couples that fight & screw a lot. LMFAO.

I hope you now gerrit.

BTW, a taurus square to aquarius, imo, feels so much different from the scorpio one. The scorpio one is plain difficult.

This is quite insightful and interesting. Which of Goodman's book explained all these? I've been able to download Love Signs and Sun Signs. I'm trying to get the Star Signs now.

Tell me a little about your experience with the square. And from your illustration and explanation so far, an aquarius can square with both Taurus and Scorpio, now won't the experience with anyone of them be opposite to the other since both Taurus and Scorpio are opposite to one another?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Farano it seems you are so lacking in innovation and creativity these days to the extent that you had to stoop so low to create this thrash.

Even if you want to fulfill your moderator duties by making the section more interesting, at least be wise about it and create something worth creating, not this pile of absolute bullshit you just created.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

This is quite insightful and interesting. Which of Goodman's book explained all these? I've been able to download Love Signs and Sun Signs. I'm trying to get the Star Signs now.

Tell me a little about your experience with the square. And from your illustration and explanation so far, an aquarius can square with both Taurus and Scorpio, now won't the experience with anyone of them be opposite to the other since both Taurus and Scorpio are opposite to one another?

Some astrology stuff you learn as you delve deeper in the subject. I don't believe I learned that from any Linda book. Ooh, a square there's A LOT of attraction but then there's also arguments. It's not a stable configuration. It's too hot & can be violent. One example of a square is let's say you have mars in aquarius (mars is a sexual & physical planet) & I have pluto in scorpio. It's squaring planets & if they touch, the square will behave badly. There will be fights, sexual obsessions, etc. Mars square pluto is considered a fatal attraction/physical abuse aspect. Which tells you how bad a square is.

The square of taurus to aquarius, I believe it's called a lower square since they aren't direct like leo is to taurus. So I don't know, maybe it's less intense than the upper square between scorpio & aquarius since they're direct.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Musicminista(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
you look good. Smarter people? Funny you. grin

Thanks.....Im noticed that your tongue is made milcose sweet while ur salivary glands secret honey

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.