Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders (47615 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Cherlene(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I like rolling in the mud with pigs every now & then though. See, I'm not squeaky clean myself. Got a few dirt smudges of my own, so playing dirty is a territory I'm familiar with. Cherlene is a good person. I don't know her well but she sounds nice enough. I'm not like her, however. I don't mind cussing a cùnt out if it needs be.

At bolded,
Awwwh!

Thank you dear.

Cherlene
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

I agree
yu dats agreeing lol, let's see ur pics cool
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cherlene:

At bolded,
Awwwh!

Thank you dear.

Cherlene

You are smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Cherlene(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Cherlene
Do you receive PMs or do I say what I have to say here?

P.S:- you might so not like it.

Yes dear, I do. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by NnamdiN: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
beautifullll1:

I'm not mentioned....

List isn't complete
you're number one in the unofficial list. We'll include you in the main list after "special screening" when senate reconvenes.

And you got the curves wink
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by fanficgirl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't mean to sound offensive but why would you post those pics on a public forum if you don't want people to comment on what they think Especially if they are Nigerians, who will ridicule even their own family members if they deem them overweight. I'm glad that you're proud of who you are and your body, but you can't expect compliments from everybody; especially from our crowd, where we can rain insults like money.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
BlackGirlLost:

Abeg your pardon sir? I'm trying to establish early this morning how did you just try to come for me if I didn't send for you? This is the face I make for mofos who don't know better.

If you must know those photos are quite old and I liked them because I felt pretty in them. I'll also have you know I've been partaking indeed in an intermittent aerobics program as frequently as possible.

I'm proud to say that using my core muscles to do donkey squats on my man's _dick has really really helped me slim down. I have you and your donkey face to thank for giving me a wakeup call of what I COULD end up with if God forbid I don't lose this gut!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by 400billionman: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by 400billionman: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh, you mean ashawo nairaland

No problems..
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yup, mr square pants himself. So, do you intend to watch all of the movies you download? Sound like you're going to be doing a whole lot of sitting lol.

Hi. Sorry for the late reply.

My siblings don't allow me watch anything else on tv, it's always sponge bob, square pant. I actually sat joined them one day to see what's in the cartoon that made them so addicted to it and I actually found it funny and interesting.

Watching movies happens to be one of my hobbies and ways to relax. I could seat from dawn till dusk watching movies if I got nothing else to do and anywhere to go. I've exhausted all the movies in my laptop and I've deleted them all. I have only few left. I need to create time to re-stock my video library. So maybe you'll suggest some interesting 2015 movies for me. How about that?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Hi. Sorry for the late reply.

My siblings don't allow me watch anything else on tv, it's always sponge bob, square pant. I actually sat joined them one day to see what's in the cartoon that made them so addicted to it and I actually found it funny and interesting.

Watching movies happens to be one of my hobbies and ways to relax. I could seat from dawn till dusk watching movies if I got nothing else to do and anywhere to go. I've exhausted all the movies in my laptop and I've deleted them all. I have only few left. I need to create time to re-stock my video library. So maybe you'll suggest some interesting 2015 movies for me. How about that?

Hmm, there's a new movie coming out. Not sure if it's out just yet. It features Will Smith & Margot Robbie. That's the only one I'm looking forward to because they have great screen chemistry together.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, there's a new movie coming out. Not sure if it's out just yet. It features Will Smith & Margot Robbie. That's the only one I'm looking forward to because they have great screen chemistry together.

And anyone you've seen you think I should check out
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

And anyone you've seen you think I should check out

NO. I don't watch that many movies. Only shows.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

NO. I don't watch that many movies. Only shows.

Oh ok. The movie you were talking about starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie is titled FOCUS and it was released on February. So you got yourself a movie to search for
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh ok. The movie you were talking about starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie is titled FOCUS and it was released on February. So you got yourself a movie to search for

I've seen bits of Focus. Haven't watched the full movie. They have another one coming up though. I just don't remember what it is called. Have you watched Focus?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've seen bits of Focus. Haven't watched the full movie. They have another one coming up though. I just don't remember what it is called. Have you watched Focus?

No I haven't. That's what I've been complaining about, I haven't had time to do download. I just googled will smith and margot robbie's movie and FOCUS popped out. Let's me search a little to see what next they have coming up
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

No I haven't. That's what I've been complaining about, I haven't had time to do download. I just googled will smith and margot robbie's movie and FOCUS popped out. Let's me search a little to see what next they have coming up

It's a good movie. You should see it. I'll order it tomorrow from dstv so I can watch the whole movie this time.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's a good movie. You should see it. I'll order it tomorrow from dstv so I can watch the whole movie this time.

Make room for me I'm coming over, we need to see the movie together. You care for some popcorn and soda, right? grin

And the other movie you were referring to should be Suicide Squad, my kind of movie with superheroes abilities but it's gonna be release 5th August 2016, 1yr away.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Make room for me I'm coming over, we need to see the movie together. You care for some popcorn and soda, right? grin

And the other movie you were referring to should be Suicide Squad, my kind of movie with superheroes abilities but it's gonna be release 5th August 2016, 1yr away.

Yes, you're welcome. Buttery popcorns, please smiley

Ja! That's the one! Suicide squad. Didn't know it was that far. Ah well. Focus it is then.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, you're welcome. Buttery popcorns, please smiley

Ja! That's the one! Suicide squad. Didn't know it was that far. Ah well. Focus it is then.

Tomorrow then, I'll come along with every other thing, just get the movie ready. grin

So how's your thread panning out now (Same script different character) I read comments from the first page and I shock my head in alter disbelieve from the response from my people. Are they responding good now?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Tomorrow then, I'll come along with every other thing, just get the movie ready. grin

So how's your thread panning out now (Same script different character) I read comments from the first page and I shock my head in alter disbelieve from the response from my people. Are they responding good now?

lol, that long since turned into a love shack/chatroom between me & my guy friend, frakdon. He's my nairaland boo grin

Ok bring all the snacks you can carry. Don't be late
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, that long since turned into a love shack/chatroom between me & my guy friend. He's my nairaland boo grin

Ok bring all the snacks you can carry. Don't be late

Lol... I read your "give up" post and I felt pity for you. Anyway I'm glad it turned out fine and you didn't give up. Nigerians can be so serious with things. grin

And hmmm... Nairaland boo, now I'm getting jealous grin tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Lol... I read your "give up" post and I felt pity for you. Anyway I'm glad it turned out fine and you didn't give up. Nigerians can be so serious with things. grin

And hmmm... Nairaland boo, now I'm getting jealous grin tongue

lol, I always bounce back like a ping pong ball cheesy Opening a thread is not easy hey. There's anxiety that goes with it.But at the end of the day, it's not the end of the world whether people respond or not. It's not a life & death situation after all. You move on.

Yes, a Nairaland boo. It's cold on these streets. Hahaha
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I always bounce back like a ping pong ball cheesy Opening a thread is not easy hey. There's anxiety that goes with it.But at the end of the day, it's not the end of the world whether people respond or not. It's not a life & death situation after all. You move on.

Yes, a Nairaland boo. It's cold on these streets. Hahaha

Yea not easy, you have so many things running through your mind like will people find it interesting, how do you make the presentation, how can you make it catchy. Sincerely, I was impressed with the thread and the content of your post, a lovely piece I must say. smiley When next are we expecting something else?

Cold on the streets? OMG!!! I didn't see that coming. hahahaha...
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
smiley Let me see if the street is cold as well. grin
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea not easy, you have so many things running through your mind like will people find it interesting, how do you make the presentation, how can you make it catchy. Sincerely, I was impressed with the thread and the content of your post, a lovely piece I must say. smiley When next are we expecting something else?

Aww, thank you, hun. I'm glad even if you're the only one that thinks it was interesting lol. I think I'm done making threads for now. It's really scary. Plus tiring. Answering posts is just too time consuming & boring.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm sleepy. G'nite
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by BlackGirlLost(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
fanficgirl:
I don't mean to sound offensive but why would you post those pics on a public forum if you don't want people to comment on what they think Especially if they are Nigerians, who will ridicule even their own family members if they deem them overweight. I'm glad that you're proud of who you are and your body, but you can't expect compliments from everybody; especially from our crowd, where we can rain insults like money.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

People can comment whatever they like positive or negative, it doesn't absolve them from the consequences of what I have to say if I then in turn don't like what they have to say
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sleepy. G'nite

Alright dear. Every moment with you was awesome. Thanks for the time. Goodnight and do have a peaceful night rest. Dream of me and make sure you tell me what I look like tomorrow grin
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Allsmyles(f): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Seems the word "curvy" now has a totally different meaning...I rest my case
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2015
fine fine LADIES cheesy
dem make sense smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Czar01(m): 4:05am On Aug 02, 2015
fanficgirl:

On a totally unrelated topic... do you post fanfictions? On other sites? tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by fanficgirl(f): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2015
No anymore, I just read them now. You're the first person i've met on here who knows what fan fictions are so kudos![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Czar01:

On a totally unrelated topic... do you post fanfictions? On other sites? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.