Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders (47618 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by FestacGirl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:
Farano this should make your list
https://www.nairaland.com/festacgirl
smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm a fast learner, learnt it from you. tongue

I once was into it but I had to drop it. It was almost consuming me.
I'm Scorpio the Scorpion

What are you still doing in bed when we have a date today?

Ehmergherd!!!! And people are still going to say astrology is nothing but tosh. Just last week on another thread I was talking about how I attract scorpios & am attracted to them. Me & scorpios always find each other ANYWHERE. My Nairaland boo wink is another scorpio. This is surreal!

Dude, I'm tired. Aren't you the one that told me "body no be firewood" ? Therefore, I'm catching my chill. What have you been up to since morning?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ehmergherd!!!! And people are still going to say astrology is nothing but tosh. Just last week on another thread I was talking about how I attract scorpios & am attracted to them. Me & scorpios always find each other ANYWHERE. My Nairaland boo wink is another scorpio. This is surreal!

Dude, I'm tired. Aren't you the one that told me "body no be firewood" ? Therefore, I'm catching my chill. What have you been up to since morning?

Oh really? What's your sign? I've always thought astrology is just some myth. Hmmm...

Just like you I've been indoor. Had my breakfast, went back to my bed, keeping you company and at the same time waiting and keenly looking at the clock to know when it will strike 3:00pm.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh really? What's your sign? I've always thought astrology is just some myth. Hmmm...

Just like you I've been indoor. Had my breakfast, went back to my bed, keeping you company and at the same time waiting and keenly looking at the clock to know when it will strike 3:00pm.

What's happening @ 3? Soccer? I'm an Aquarius, btw.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's happening @ 3? Soccer? I'm an Aquarius, btw.

Yea right. Soccer grin hope you got nothing against it.

Aquarius the Water Bearer. Tell me about your sign, it's strength and weakness. Apart from scorpio, which other sign is it compatible with.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea right. Soccer grin hope you got nothing against it.

Aquarius the Water Bearer. Tell me about your sign, it's strength and weakness. Apart from scorpio, which other sign is it compatible with.

I don't sit & watch soccer because I find it boring. The only time I watch it is when it's really competitive, like during WC. That's it! What team are you supporting?

Aquarius is not compatible with scorpio lol. We're like oil & water. The two signs form a square configuration in the zodiac wheel, which means tension. They don't get along very well. Aquarius is mostly compatible with gemini, libra, sagittarius, leo & aries. Doesn't mean smooth sailing with either though. Relationships are hard work as you know.

Below are some Aquarius traits, the good & bad..

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't sit & watch soccer because I find it boring. The only time I watch it is when it's really competitive, like during WC. That's it! What team are you supporting?

Aquarius is not compatible with scorpio lol. We're like oil & water. The two signs form a square configuration in the zodiac wheel, which means tension. They don't get along very well. Aquarius is mostly compatible with gemini, libra, sagittarius, leo & aries. Doesn't mean smooth sailing with either though. Relationships are hard work as you know.

Below are some Aquarius traits, the good & bad..

Today's match is really competitive because there's a trophy at stake. Chelsea vs Arsenal Community Shield Match. I support Chelsea.

If Aquarius and Scorpio are like oil and water then how are you attracted to them and they attracted to you just like you stated earlier?

And the two forming square configuration, what does it mean and what tension are you talking about? Expatiate on this pls
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by andyanders: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
FestacGirl:

smiley

Only you got the quality of A Curvy lady for now. None listed by the op.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Today's match is really competitive because there's a trophy at stake. Chelsea vs Arsenal Community Shield Match. I support Chelsea.

If Aquarius and Scorpio are like oil and water then how are you attracted to them and they attracted to you just like you stated earlier?

And the two forming square configuration, what does it mean and what tension are you talking about? Expatiate on this pls

Ok, well, good luck to your team smiley

Let me explain it to you this way- your star/sun sign is not all there is to a person's astrological makeup. There are a lot of other placements, such as the moon sign, etc. My sun sign is Aquarius, but in my birth chart, meaning the alignment of the stars on the day I was born, a lot of planets were in scorpio. Hence the attraction with scorpios. Below is my birth chart.

The square is not an easy configuration. It causes friction. You'll have to read up on it to understand.

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, well, good luck to your team smiley

Let me explain it to you this way- your star/sun sign is not all there is to a person's astrological makeup. There are a lot of other placements, such as the moon sign, etc. My sun sign is Aquarius, but in my birth chart, meaning the alignment of the stars on the day I was born, a lot of planets were in scorpio. Hence the attraction with scorpios. Below is my birth chart.

The square is not an easy configuration. It causes friction. You'll have to read up on it to understand.

I used to have a book on astrology back then when I was a teen, it almost took the whole of me. Anything I do then must have an astrological meaning to it. I had to get rid of it before it turned into something else.

So those traits attributed to Aquarius, do they describe who you are for real? Are you clever, loyal, cranky, unpredictable, very sexy grin honest, unemotional etc...?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by FestacGirl(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
andyanders:

Only you got the quality of A Curvy lady for now. None listed by the op.
really, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by andyanders: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
FestacGirl:

really, kiss kiss kiss
You are a beauty to behold and beautiful ones don't make noise hence your humble attitude.Just keep it up and be focused in life, a sweet blessing MUST crown your beauty IJN.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

I used to have a book on astrology back then when I was a teen, it almost took the whole of me. Anything I do then must have an astrological meaning to it. I had to get rid of it before it turned into something else.

So those traits attributed to Aquarius, do they describe who you are for real? Are you clever, loyal, cranky, unpredictable, very sexy grin honest, unemotional etc...?

Yeah, astrology is like that sometimes. It consumes you. Like, I can't talk to a person without knowing what sign they are because I like to psycho analyse them based on what I know on an astrological standpoint. There are signs that can't be trusted, yanno. LMFAO.

Well, I can be those things, the Aquarius traits. It just depends on the situation. I don't hold back. Will go ham on your @ss if you irritate me lol. Don't care! I KNOW I'm hawt. Kikiki. Seriously though, I've seen the ugliest bytches believing they're all that. She, right here, also believes she's sexy. I said it! Copy dat!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, astrology is like that sometimes. It consumes you. Like, I can't talk to a person without knowing what sign they are because I like to psycho analyse them based on what I know on an astrological standpoint. There are signs that can't be trusted, yanno. LMFAO.

Well, I can be those things, the Aquarius traits. It just depends on the situation. I don't hold back. Will go ham on your @ss if you irritate me lol. Don't care! I KNOW I'm hawt. Kikiki. Seriously though, I've seen the ugliest bytches believing they're all that. She, right here, also believes she's sexy. I said it! Copy dat!

Yea copied ma'am

She said she's hawt cheesy it's alright. I like that. Need to go learn about Scorpio, I've forgotten everything I used to know about it.

Before I do that tell me what you know about Scorpio
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea copied ma'am

She said she's hawt cheesy it's alright. I like that. Need to go learn about Scorpio, I've forgotten everything I used to know about it.

Before I do that tell me what you know about Scorpio

Yup, I said it! grin It's about time for your game. Enjoy.

I know a lot about scorpios like their jealousy, their obsessive nature, their vindictiveness, the revenge, the drama, the mind fuckery & games. On the good side you're honest, loyal, REAL, sexy, passionate, etc
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yup, I said it! grin It's about time for your game. Enjoy.

I know a lot about scorpios like their jealousy, their obsessive nature, their vindictiveness, the revenge, the drama, the mind fuckery & games. On the good side you're honest, loyal, REAL, sexy, passionate, etc

Hahahahaha... Yea the game has kicked off, well the good thing is that I can multi-task, so I'm still with you

I'm learning much here. How long have you been on this astrology thing?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm learning much here. How long have you been on this astrology thing?

Years. I can't even remember. It all started with horoscopes & advanced to deep astrology. I can even read charts & symbols now. I love it. It's a fun hobby to have.

what scorpio traits do you have? Don't lie tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Years. I can't even remember. It all started with horoscopes & advanced to deep astrology. I can even read charts & symbols now. I love it. It's a fun hobby to have.

what scorpio traits do you have? Don't lie tongue

I don't know all the traits associated to scorpio but I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done reading it up. I promise
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't know all the traits associated to scorpio but I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done reading it up. I promise

Please do. Let me find some in the meanwhile so we can go through them. She has little patience lol

Ok, here

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Musicminista(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Go to church guys.

Seems uv decided to to reply me again ....funny....guess uv met smarter ppl...lol
well u can view my profile for my pic so you know who ur talkin to
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Musicminista(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Dreyl(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Farano are you just this jobless or what?
you are fond of creating frivolous threads. undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please do. Let me find some in the meanwhile so we can go through them. She has little patience lol

Lol... Ok I'll do just that.

There are 4 temperament, sanguine, choleric, melancholy and phlegmatic, which is yours?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Dreyl(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
FestacGirl:

smiley
hmmmmm are you sure that ain't butt pad. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Lol... Ok I'll do just that.

There are 4 temperament, sanguine, choleric, melancholy and phlegmatic, which is yours?

I posted the traits. What do you have to say for yourself? grin

Shumuel, another member here introduced me to the temperaments but I still don't get it yet or must have forgotten. I know I'm not melancholy though, it sounds depressed.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, here

Hahahahahaha... I can see these traits in me ooo, both the good and the bad... Wow. Oh my

Wait a minute, there are some sites that gives Oct 23rd as the start day for scorpio and another would place it at Oct 24th, which is the real day?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I posted the traits. What do you have to say for yourself? grin

Shumuel, another member here introduced me to the temperaments but I still don't get it yet or must have forgotten. I know I'm not melancholy though, it sounds depressed.

i suspected this was you, BTW you are Sanguine but its always Two, one will always have a supporting Temperament out of other 3, as an Aquarius, it should be Phleg/Sanguine or Mechlancolic/ Sanguine
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahaha... I can see these traits in me ooo, both the good and the bad... Wow. Oh my

Wait a minute, there are some sites that gives Oct 23rd as the start day for scorpio and another would place it at Oct 24th, which is the real day?

It's the 24th. Which day & month are you? Btw, I'm glad you agree lol
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Musicminista:

Seems uv decided to to reply me again ....funny....guess uv met smarter ppl...lol
well u can view my profile for my pic so you know who ur talkin to
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

i suspected this was you, BTW you are Sanguine but its always Two, one will always have a supporting Temperament out of other 3, as an Aquarius, it should be Phleg/Sanguine or Mechlancolic/ Sanguine

Hey you *waves*

Thanks. Can you please explain Phleg because melancholic doesn't compute.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's the 24th. Which day & month are you? Btw, I'm glad you agree lol
23rd Oct. That's why it's always confusing but most site placed Scorpio at 23rd
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(astrology)
http://www.kellystarsigns.com/star-signs/scorpio/
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

23rd Oct. That's why it's always confusing but most site placed Scorpio at 23rd

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(astrology)

http://www.kellystarsigns.com/star-signs/scorpio/

Well, I guess it depends on who you ask. I know it as the 24th, not the 23rd.

I just checked cafe astrology (it's the most reliable astrology site) & they say it's the 23rd BUT it depends on the year. So it can go both ways. The 23rd & the 24th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.