Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body (6158 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Adaeze003(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
We have a working brain too you know?

Just saying undecided "why does it not fall off" "force of gravity..." you gotta be kidding shitting...
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah definitely. If you don't have good support (ie brassiere) and you try to walk too fast or run, its very very painful. If they are small it wont hurt that much, because they wont move too much. If they are larger it will hurt more

That's why I was asking how men can just wear boxer shorts and be ok. but I guess its 2 different types of tissue

With this post I assume U have an impressive sized pair. cool

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by IamLEGEND1: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
i just dey look the girls wey dey comment for this thread with side eye.
Una no get anything better to Contemplate?
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by olamigbemi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided d thought have neva crossed my innocent mind b4! Buh I av male friends that ask me how I get comfy with my b**bs. Sooo I tink guys too wana tins too
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by iamrealdeji(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
Theyre always adjusting them somehow undecided

but I think that is more to do with the kind of underwear they put on
,what do you know? No wonder why you failed your exam
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by oduz: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Bros, is it a must to comment

I'm sure you can be more fair-minded on a good day

Maybe it's the hot afternoon Sun

Take it easy

Pele
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by iamrealdeji(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
oduz:

Bros, is it a must to comment

I'm sure you can be more fair-minded on a good day

Maybe it's the hot afternoon Sun

Take it easy

Pele

it's not even sunny here sir,It just finished raining outside,i'm in my bedroom right now and it seems i'm feeling cold,maybe it's the cold

1 Like

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
#

Thank you Sir
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
#

Thank you Sir
you're welcome ma
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Any lady who needs an answer to this can ask hwr dad smiley its that easy
and dat useless lady should be prepared for some hot slaps

2 Likes

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTERMAN:
hmm...oro ka n ka. I can't wait to start doing gynaecology

Lol

yeah ive never seen a female gyno .... lipsrsealed hope I don't need to visit any too often
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i just dey look the girls wey dey comment for this thread with side eye.

Una no get anything better to Contemplate?

But what are you doing here self LOL

Chai after all the hausa you dey yarn this new month morning, you still clicked on it
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

With this post I assume U have an impressive sized pair. cool

Brother, is it because im divorcing your friend you think you can talk to me like that undecided
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

yeah ive never seen a female gyno .... lipsrsealed hope I don't need to visit any too often
lol. Gynaecology is a course under medicine. I don't mean gyn o
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTERMAN:
lol. Gynaecology is a course under medicine. I don't mean gyn o

yeah, I meant gyno as a short word for gynaecologist
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by iameugene(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
The people here are not ready to give you girls answer. The testis is not in between the legs it is slightly before the laps just small gaps before it stays at the middle, like it is in the position where the female genitals are (pussy)
1st. gravity is in action but its not that pulling it for us to even need support like the bra you girls use so it doesnt cause any pain
2nd when you run like i said "its not in the middle" if it was in the middle we will have problem walking around and running because there would be a problem in such a way that it is rubbed against the laps. Its is like running and holding a ball in front of you so when you move forward the ball is already ahead of you and you cant meet the ball to harm it
3rd you will reason what if we sat its supposed to fall to the middle of the lap, consider the flesh holding the testis, when we seat it goes right to the middle if the laps are open and when you close the laps the fleshy part serves as some kind of ***i dont know the grammer to use, anyway the flesh helps to easily move back up so you wont jam against it
I hope my brief explanation is good to be understandable smiley

3 Likes

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah, I meant gyno as a short word for gynaecologist
but dat ur Dp tho.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTERMAN:
but dat ur Dp tho.

Yeah was just looking for any part of me to take a picture of so people can stop asking me to upload one
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
iameugene:
The people here are not ready to give you girls answer. The testis is not in between the legs it is slightly before the laps just small gaps before it stays at the middle, like it is in the position where the female genitals are (pussy)
1st. gravity is in action but its not that pulling it for us to even need support like the bra you girls use so it doesnt cause any pain
2nd when you run like i said "its not in the middle" if it was in the middle we will have problem walking around and running because there would be a problem in such a way that it is rubbed against the laps. Its is like running and holding a ball in front of you so when you move forward the ball is already ahead of you and you cant meet the ball to harm it
3rd you will reason what if we sat its supposed to fall to the middle of the lap, consider the flesh holding the testis, when we seat it goes right to the middle if the laps are open and when you close the laps the fleshy part serves as some kind of ***i dont know the grammer to use, anyway the flesh helps to easily move back up so you wont jam against it
I hope my brief explanation is good to be understandable smiley

Lol, thanks for the explanation!!
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Brother, is it because im divorcing your friend you think you can talk to me like that undecided

Noooo
There was no malice in my post sweet one
Was trying to picture U ne.

As for the divorce thing I dont think its gonna happen
U guys are gonna work this out
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah was just looking for any part of me to take a picture of so people can stop asking me to upload one
thats an elbow yeah
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

thats an elbow yeah

yeah. is it clear what it is? don't want mislead people sad
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Noooo
There was no malice in my post sweet one
Was trying to picture U ne.

As for the divorce thing I dont think its gonna happen
U guys are gonna work this out

Bros he don enter plane to Thailand already

we are done
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Now this got me laughing so hard. Buhagahahaha
lekankolade:
Any lady think like dis shows her medulla oblongata works anticlockwise...tell her to calculate the mass of the manhood in relation to the mass of the body....i think the answer will give them the perfect reply
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Bros he don enter plane to Thailand already

we are done

Ure done when I say Ure done angry
He will return from Thailand with gifts and goodies
And all will be well smiley
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah. is it clear what it is? don't want mislead people sad

Why do U care what pple want to see
you want to remain anonymous its your business
and everyone should respect your decision
Fùck it remove the elbow and leave it blank
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why do U care what pple want to see
you want to remain anonymous its your business
and everyone should respect your decision
Fùck it remove the elbow and leave it blank

hahaha yeah that's true

I don't really care its just so that I have a picture to speak of. as long its not my face
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

hahaha yeah that's true

I don't really care its just so that I have a picture to speak of. as long its not my face

Thats the spirit do yo thang tongue
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah definitely. If you don't have good support (ie brassiere) and you try to walk too fast or run, its very very painful. If they are small it wont hurt that much, because they wont move too much. If they are larger it will hurt more

That's why I was asking how men can just wear boxer shorts and be ok. but I guess its 2 different types of tissue
lol na pant u want make we dey wear?
i cant imagine myself wearing pant ooooo.i am comfortable with boxers and i want air to always air my balls coz i get big balls smiley.chai! i cant just imagine wearing tight pants and squeezing all my balls inside...tufia! grin
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2015
lefulefu:

lol na pant u want make we dey wear?
i cant imagine myself wearing pant ooooo.i am comfortable with boxers and i want air to always air my balls coz i get big balls smiley.chai! i cant just imagine wearing tight pants and squeezing all my balls inside...tufia! grin

yeah somebody explained it, that its not the same thing

anyway some men do wear pants
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2015
I have another question

If someone applies moderate pressure on your chest, do you find it painful or not
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah somebody explained it, that its not the same thing

anyway some men do wear pants
yea i know...some guys love wearing pants though cheesy.but for me i love my body to be free so i go for boxers.i use to hate pants so much that when i was in primary school i had discard the pants my mom bought for me and just wear my school shorts with nothing under cheesy.Thank god for boxers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting / Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) / If You Are Owing House Rent Dont Pay Just Do This PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.