Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body (6152 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2015
lefulefu:

yea i know...some guys love wearing pants though cheesy.but for me i love my body to be free so i go for boxers.i use to hate pants so much that when i was in primary school i had discard the pants my mom bought for me and just wear my school shorts with nothing under cheesy.Thank god for boxers.

Lol that's serious

well youre free to be free now cool
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
I have another question

If someone applies moderate pressure on your chest, do you find it painful or not

we dont find it painful though we just feel the sensation of the pressure.
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2015
lefulefu:

we dont find it painful though we just feel the sensation of the pressure.

ok, noted. thanks
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

ok, noted. thanks
what of ladies do u feel pain when pressure is aplied to your breasts
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by Gurgle(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTERMAN:
what of ladies do u feel pain when pressure is aplied to your breasts

yeah it really hurts. just thinking about it is making me feel lipsrsealed

I was just asking because men do have some tissue in the chest, its just less than women. so was just wondering if they would feel some pain
Re: Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body by INTERMAN: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it really hurts. just thinking about it is making me feel lipsrsealed

I was just asking because men do have some tissue in the chest, its just less than women. so was just wondering if they would feel some pain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whot My Fada Say Is Pain Me (pics Inside) / First To Spell His/her Moniker Wins. »»Winner : Santi69«« / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.