Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59147 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I THINK THE GOVERNMENT NEED TO PUT IT INTO LAW THAT BRIDE PRICE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS MOTHER'S USE TO DO GIRLS EDUCATION, WERE SHE WILL SIT HER FEMALE CHILD AND TELL HER HOW TO BE A FEMALE AND THE VALUE OF A FEMALE.

BUT NOWADAYS TELEMUNDO HAS TAKEN OVER THE TRAINING

You don't need the government for that - you can impose that yourself as an individual. If she can render the services you're being asked to pay for, there's no point paying for it. grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Honestly, most women these days don't add anything to people's lives apart from trying to hustle whatever they can get off you. And a lot of them are mental cases who can dish out all kinds of disrespectful things, but once you reciprocate the gesture - they'll start getting emotional.

They're not worth the stress apart from when they need to get laid.
Hahahaha..I agree. Apart from the puzzy, there is little or nothing these ladies are willing to add to a mans life.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
This is how u deceive yourself...How will a lady that is practically tired to cook for her husband be able to perform in bed...The same reason she gave to you for not cooking is the same reason she will give when the time fcomes for sex in the night.....Thats why u hear a lot of women saying that they are tired in the night, they want to sleep...oh, am going to work tomrw, pls leave me alone etc.....I seriously pity some men that support this idea. SMH

That's why you help her. or did you not read my original comment. when all the evening work is done, the result is that either both of you will be equally tired or both of you will be equally rested and bonded. The outcome is up to you.

You can put your feet on the table and decide to watch Supper Sport 7-9 while she prepares the meal and serves the children and serves you and washes their plates and bathes them and puts them to bed and washes her clothes and washes their clothes and soaks your stockings and boxers, and prepares the ingredients and provisions for tomorrow and completes her office work she brought home. Then musters the energy to satisfy you because trust me that woman is not getting an orgasm(assuming you're not one of those selfish men who do not care about a woman's climax) or YOU CAN ASSIST HER.

The choice is your bro.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
so u mean he shud learn hw to cook nd b cooking 4 his wife, plus providing money 4 school fees and others irrespective that he comes home 4rm d office late in the evening?
So let him stop working. Women can work too. What about single parents who have to do all of these things themselves anyways? Misogynism is ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Hahahaha..I agree. Apart from the puzzy, there is little or nothing these ladies are willing to add to a mans life.

That's the honest truth.

Once you lose whatever they're with you for, they have this tendency of blowing with the wind. They're not worth the hassle.

Now, imagine the one that's meant to be the mother of the house that can't cook...what's the point of having her around when you can easily buy ya own food?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Am sure you are tripping for him that's why u want to see his pix...@sonofananimal1 , this lady is tripping for you oooooooh. grin
I DEY TELL YOU OHH, BUT I KNOW SAY SHE GO DEFEND AM
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bamidele029: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2015
keppyy:

Lols...

My dear, some people have no idea what it takes to work and keep a home...

I had to properly thank my Dad and Mum when I started working because I now understand what it takes...

Marriage should be for enjoyment and not suffer...

These same men will admire hot wives and mothers of other men and wonder why their own look like slaves...

Enjoy your marriage.

They will open another thread complaining that their wives have let themselves go grin forgetting that's she's been working twice as hard as him( office and home) yet they say women are the weaker sex.

Many people don't know what marriage is about, it's a partnership . Help each other out. She helps out paying the bills help her out at home. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

That's why you help her. or did you not read my original comment. when all the evening work is done, the result is that either both of you will be equally tired or both of you will be equally rested and bonded. The outcome is up to you.

You can put your feet on the table and decide to watch Supper Sport 7-9 while she prepares the meal and serves the children and serves you and washes their plates and bathes them and puts them to bed and washes her and washes their clothes and soaks your stockings and boxers, and completes her office work she brought home. Then musters the energy to satisfy you because trust me that woman is not getting an orgasm(assuming you're not one of those selfish men who care about a woman's climax) or YOU CAN ASSIST HER.

The choice is your bro.
What are u saying She comes back with bukka food...they both eat...They enter the bedroom and the husband ask her for sex, she says no that she is tired. Please tell us how the man will help her in this situation because she didn't go through the stress of not cooking..Mind you, I have seen people who are married, they have house help that does the cooking and all, yet the woman gives stupiid excuses that she is tired when it come to sex. What do you expect the man to do? Admit it that women of today are just lazy.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

You don't need the government for that - you can impose that yourself as an individual. If she can render the services you're being asked to pay for, there's no point paying for it. grin
grin grin lolz, I am just thinking maybe this baby mama stuff is one of the best alternative than marriage.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I DEY TELL YOU OHH, BUT I KNOW SAY SHE GO DEFEND AM
Make una arrange sharperly, then chop am and clean mouth but make she no go give u bukka food chop sha. grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SEE ME SEE TROUBLE angry

IS THAT YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR DP?

WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ANYHOW angry
I am not the one advocating for violence you are. So if you're proud of your views pls put a face behind those words proudly. Let us see to face of a potential wife-beater. Let the world see the face of a potential wife-beater. Waiting for your dp change.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bravesoul247(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
so u mean he shud learn hw to cook nd b cooking 4 his wife, plus providing money 4 school fees and others irrespective that he comes home 4rm d office late in the evening?
you de mind the gal? Person way no get sense, way de think with her nyash
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by vague: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
She can prepare things like stew over the weekend so that she wont have much cooking to do when she gets home from work
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:

So let him stop working. Women can work too. What about single parents who have to do all of these things themselves anyways? Misogynism is ridiculous
If she can cook as a single mother for her children when she still comes late from work, what stops her from cooking for the husband?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by miriamgroove: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=sonofananimal1 post=36545556]

NOTE. DON'T EVER SAID WHAT WILL KILL YOU.

YES IT IS YOUR OPINION, BUT CAN YOU TELL YOUR FATHER TO COOK FOOD FOR YOU undecided

ALDO IT IS YOUR OPINION!! [/ Decisions Are The Hardest Moves To Make, Especially When It's A Choice Between What You Want And What Is Right. ]
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bravesoul247(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:
OP in this case I think the husband is insensitive to the needs of the wife! At times I help my wife to do dish and house keeping, when she's really tired I cook,.... Though not as yummy as hers
Once she puts to birth I'll bath and prepare the kids for school, by so doing you help your wife!
You never can tell what she's facing at work . In moments like this you lend her your shoulder to rest on
did you see what the op posted? He said the wife "ALWAYS" purchase food for the family from a canteen. It means she's always doing it. Simple
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin lolz, I am just thinking maybe this baby mama stuff is one of the best alternative than marriage.

That looks like the future and with that, you can keep getting varieties without the need to be tied down to one woman. You just have to know how to beat the system and not let them suck you for child support.

Women are the most annoying beings on this planet - daughters of Jezebel. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:

hm hm hm hm
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

That looks like the future and with that, you can keep getting varieties without the need to be tied down to one woman. You just have to know how to beat the system and not let them suck you for child support.

Women are the most annoying beings on this planet - daughters of Jezebel. grin
Hahahahahaha, guy no tear my belle. grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
If she can cook as a single mother for her children when she still comes late from work, what stops her from cooking for the husband?
What's stopping the man from cooking. There's such a thing as single fathers too. Men need to grow up and realize that we're in the 21st century and women are not slaves. If the marriage was important to him, he would have made some compromises but obviously his ego is more important to him.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
hm hm hm hm
What?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
What are u saying She comes back with bukka food...they both eat...They enter the bedroom and the husband ask her for sex, she says no that she is tired. Please tell us how the man will help her in this situation because she didn't go through the stress of not cooking..Mind you, I have seen people who are married, they have house help that does the cooking and all, yet the woman gives stupiid excuses that she is tired when it come to sex. What do you expect the man to do? Admit it that women of today are just lazy.
I really hate having to re-explain myself.

I personally don't like the idea of always going outside to buy food. The risk of typhoid is too high.
There are sometimes the woman is in the mood for the naughty but the man comes back and complains he is too tired. Should the man be advised to resign? No because that's not what considerate and sensitive partners ask of their other half. They try to work around it and reach a compromise.

Doing chores or not doing chores does not add to a person's libido. What are other factors are there that are making her so tired? What kind of husband would you plan to make if all you cared about what your sexual gratification and not your wife's wellbeing?
"I don't care that she is frowning, sad or tired, I'm just going to fucck her an go, after all its my matrimonial right".

One situation does not mean its the general norm. So that woman still gives her husband excuses means that all women will give their husband excuses? You don't want women to generalize all men so don't do it to women.

Remember "SHARING IS CARING". Put pride aside. Put your family first. There is no woman in her right mind who will not be willing to work with a man who wants to work with her.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:

What's stopping the man from cooking. There's such a thing as single fathers too. Men need to grow up and realize that we're in the 21st century and women are not slaves. If the marriage was important to him, he would have made some compromises but obviously his ego is more important to him.
What are you saying The single woman comes late from work but still cooks for her children...why doesn't she load their stomach every day with bukka food? Now that a man is involved, she is now too tired and wants the man to cook...SMH for this generation of women.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
I am not the one advocating for violence you are. So if you're proud of your views pls put a face behind those words proudly. Let us see to face of a potential wife-beater. Let the world see the face of a potential wife-beater. Waiting for your do change.

grin grin grin GOD!! WHAT IS IT WITH SOME PEOPLE.

SO YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY PICTURE ON A FACELESS FORUM undecided

FIRST OF ALL, IS THAT YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR DP, IF NOT, WHY HAVE YOU NOT PUT YOUR PICTURE SO THAT WE CAN SEE WHO IS THE WOMAN BEHIND THIS MONIKER THAT SUPPORT MAN PLAYING THE ROLE OF A HOUSE WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
What are you saying The single woman comes late from work but still cooks for her children...why doesn't she load their stomach every day with bukka food? Now that a man is involved, she is now too tired and wants the man to cook...SMH for this generation of women.
So what is wrong if the man comes back from work to cook? If a woman can do it, whats stopping a man?? What makes him different? So because he is a man he must have someone prepare his food? Why not the other way around?... Lmme guess males are more superior or more important right?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

I really hate having to re-explain myself.

I personally don't like the idea of always going outside to buy food. The risk of typhoid is too high.
There are sometimes the woman is in the mood for the naughty but the man comes back and complains he is too tired. Should the man be advised to resign? No because that's not what considerate and sensitive partners ask of their other half. They try to work around it and reach a compromise.

Doing chores or not doing chores does not add to a person's libido. What are other factors are there that are making her so tired? What kind of husband would you plan to make if all you cared about what your sexual gratification and not your wife's wellbeing?
"I don't care that she is frowning, sad or tired, I'm just going to fucck her an go, after all its my matrimonial right".

One situation does not mean its the general norm. So that woman still gives her husband excuses means that all women will give their husband excuses? You don't want women to generalize all men so don't do it to women.

Remember "SHARING IS CARING". Put pride aside. Put your family first. There is no woman in her right mind who will not be willing to work with a man who wants to work with her.
You have not explained anything. This is a woman that has simply refused to cook even on weekends. She buys food everyday and the husband is sick of it....i believe that she has made it a norm that even on weekends where tthere is no wwork, she still ask her husband money to buy food. That woman is just too damn lazy. Go and read the op again. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Women are the most annoying beings on this planet - daughters of Jezebel . grin
grin grin SERIOUSLY SPEAKING!! I HAVE MY SHARE WITH THOSE SPECIES CALLED WOMEN. I DO THINK THAT MOST MENTAL CASES ARE LINK WITH WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:

So what is wrong if the man comes back from work to cook? If a woman can do it, whats stopping a man?? What makes him different? So because he is a man he must have someone prepare his food? Why not the other way around?... Lmme guess males are more superior or more important right?
You have not answered my question... A single mother still comes back late from work but still cooks for her children, so why now that a man is involved, suddenly she becomes to tired to cook for the children and her husdband this time? Remove the husband and she gets extra energy to cook for the children, add the husband, and she gets so weak and tired to cook. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Make una arrange sharperly, then chop am and clean mouth but make she no go give u bukka food chop sha. grin
grin grin I CHOP HER FOOD, THE NEXT THING YOU GO HEAR BESAY I DON WAKE UP DEAD grin grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin I CHOP HER FOOD, THE NEXT THING YOU GO HEAR BESAY I DON WAKE UP DEAD grin grin
Hahahaha...she no fit do you anything my guy. We dey kampe!!!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=miriamgroove post=36546099][/quote] can you explain more?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Hahahaha...she no fit do you anything my guy. We dey kampe!!!!
grin grin hahaha. NO WORRY ONE OF THIS DAYS I GO TRY HER

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.