Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59150 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u see u eh
there is one most important trait of a GODLY wife, and its understanding, and dat is ur trait too. "when a friend or uncle start looking 4 a wife, i will introduce him to nairaland to hook up with u. "smiles!!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by cyprus000: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
nikkflexible:
That shouldn't be an excuse not to cook for your hubby and kids.Every working mother has to strike a balance btw work and family... does She work on Saturdays and Sundays too? Why not use the weekend to stock the deep freezer with varieties of soups, package in takeaways in a 'one meal at a time' manner, then during the week u bring out ur choice of soup,warm it and make a nice meal for ur family in d morning and at night.... everything is made easy these days with technology...canteen food can be dangerous at times especially since you know not the background of the food.

my humble opinion!!!
[size=13pt]
I don't know why I feel lyk kissing you for this comment.

I will pretend I didn't see,so I don't over stepwink.

Nairaland is full of vicous vapid,infinistesimal douche-faggy peeps.

Just look at their shallow thinking faculty.

It is ironically sickening that some "sissy dolt" men.
Could spew such diwmitted hogwash.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
bamidele029:
The solution is simple, let him join her in the kitchen and help out. I am sure they both get back from work around the same time meaning they are equally tired. If they do the cooking together it will get done quicker, he can help with the prep and do the dishes after and if they have older kids they can join in. Simply let everyone pitch in, since the woman is pitching in with bills the man must be ready to pitch in with cooking and household chores too.

No, Abominatioooonnnnn!!!

After all the Bride price the paid.

We must work, cook, ckean, scrub, give acrobatic sex, get pregnant, give birth to male and female children or we go back to our father's house..

Afterall, our Grandmothers and mothers did it.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
there is one most important trait of a GODLY wife, and its understanding, and dat is ur trait too. "when a friend or uncle start looking 4 a wife, i will introduce him to nairaland to hook up with u. "smiles!!!
See u later
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See u later
ok then
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:
My brother the thing self tire me.....I was with a relative and she was telling me how a member in her church wants to divorce his wife after over 6yrs of marriage. She is trying to counsel them but the way it is going, the marriage will crash.....Many marriages are crashing becos women especially naija women are simply disrespectful and lazy.
that's just it.

I know many females here will talk rubbish, saying this and that, blablabblabblal. Many females here have not seen anything in life, that's way there talk the way them talk.

Well!! I have observed many female behaviour and the Africa women are very hard so them love things the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
that's just it.

I know many females here will talk rubbish, saying this and that, blablabblabblal. Many females here have not seen anything in life, that's way there talk the way them talk.

Well!! I have observed many female behaviour and the Africa women are very hard so them love things the hard way.
y did u name urself d son of animal?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bamidele029: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
keppyy:

No, Abominatioooonnnnn!!!

After all the Bride price the paid.

We must work, cook, ckean, scrub, give acrobatic sex, get pregnant, give birth to male and female children or we go back to our father's house..

Afterall, our Grandmothers and mothers did it.

Lol and we all know the result, by the time our grandmothers were 35 they looked like 50 . Then our grandfathers married young blood after their wives had been worked old . Abeg I need my wife looking sexy and beautiful.

I'll help her with the kitchen work the she can have energy for the real work after wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
that's just it.

And the man must have paid bride price for the woman according to the marriage rites in the African traditional setting. grin

Even God won't be mad if he were to ask for a refund of the bride price with interest and return ol'girl to her parents. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
y did u name urself d son of animal?
10th PERSON WHO ASK ME THIS SAME QUESTION!!

I AM INTO ANIMALS STUFF, ( SO I GOT THAT INSPIRATION FROM)
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nicklaus(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..

wow... for the first time fp ...
DEDICATED TO THE FIRST 100 LIKES

your opinion sucks. May you have a sister-inlaw like that. Say a big Amen! /\
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by aderonila18: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
bamidele029:

Lol and we all know the result, by the time our grandmothers were 35 they looked like 50 . Then our grandfathers married young blood after their wives had been worked old . Abeg I need my wife looking sexy and beautiful.

I'll help her with the kitchen work the she can have energy for the real work after wink

Sensible man , I'm impressed. Please do you have any bothers my beautiful younger sisters are single single grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by miriamgroove: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:

AND YOUR HUSBAND COOKED FOR YOU EVERYDAY undecided

I JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE, BUT YOU ARE VERY STVPID IN SOME WAY FOR BRINGING SUCH AN OPINION

NOTE..DONT EVER ALLOW SOMEONE OPINION AFFECTS U.. IF U DONT NEED IT..
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by fejikudz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
apoti:

So the husband cannot cook when he comes back from work, but he expects the wife to cook for him when she comes back from work. If the wife works and brings in some money to help the family, the husband should also help with some of the housework. It's also not an excuse for the woman to be lazy, she should try cook and not buy food all the time.

My wife cooks for me most of the time, but there are days she's very tired or she finished late from work. I would do the cooking for her and even put our daughter to bed. My wife is not my slave.
Take five!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
10th PERSON WHO ASK ME THIS SAME QUESTION!!

I AM INTO ANIMALS STUFF, ( SO I GOT THAT INSPIRATION FROM)
hmm na wao!!! ok o go ahead
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by aderonila18: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
apoti:

So the husband cannot cook when he comes back from work, but he expects the wife to cook for him when she comes back from work. If the wife works and brings in some money to help the family, the husband should also help with some of the housework. It's also not an excuse for the woman to be lazy, she should try cook and not buy food all the time.

My wife cooks for me most of the time, but there are days she's very tired or she finished late from work. I would do the cooking for her and even put our daughter to bed. My wife is not my slave.

Gbam. You and her get back home from work tired but you want to sit your bum in front of the tv and do nothing to help out. How wicked, that's not love

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by preetyb(f): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Although it is the duty of the wife to cook, the man should alo know that his wife is not his servant. He should assist in any little way he can to ease the burden. After all it is the man that was originally ordain to work and provide for the family while the woman is to do the house chores. But since the women can now work and provide for the family then the men should also learn to do the work of the women without complaint.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

And the man must have paid bride price for the woman according to the marriage rites in the African traditional setting. grin

Even God won't be mad if he were to ask for a refund of the bride price with interest and return ol'girl to her parents. grin
BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER!!
MANY NAIJA WOMEN USE THERE OWN HAND TO COS THEIR OWN PROBLEM ( AND THEM WILL BLAME IT ON THE SOCIALITY) SHM FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF NAIJA WOMEN!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nicklaus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
nikkflexible:
That shouldn't be an excuse not to cook for your hubby and kids.Every working mother has to strike a balance btw work and family... does She work on Saturdays and Sundays too? Why not use the weekend to stock the deep freezer with varieties of soups, package in takeaways in a 'one meal at a time' manner, then during the week u bring out ur choice of soup,warm it and make a nice meal for ur family in d morning and at night.... everything is made easy these days with technology...canteen food can be dangerous at times especially since you know not the background of the food.

my humble opinion!!!
More than just a pretty face wink

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
keppyy:

Did I say the woman should not cook

It's not my business how they choose to run their home..

Husband and wife should come together and find a system that works...

Do not dictate for a family if you are not a part of it...period!!!
it is nobodys business how they choose to run their family but ur mom cooked for ur father, same as ur grand mother upwards so why is it difficult to cook for the family?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
bamidele029:

Lols...

My dear, some people have no idea what it takes to work and keep a home...

I had to properly thank my Dad and Mum when I started working because I now understand what it takes...

Marriage should be for enjoyment and not suffer...

These same men will admire hot wives and mothers of other men and wonder why their own look like slaves...

Enjoy your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:

NOTE..DONT EVER ALLOW SOMEONE OPINION AFFECTS U.. IF U DONT NEED IT..
NOTE. DON'T EVER SAID WHAT WILL KILL YOU.
YES IT IS YOUR OPINION, BUT CAN YOU TELL YOUR FATHER TO COOK FOOD FOR YOU undecided

ALDO IT IS YOUR OPINION!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

She shld work out something that will work in her home and I don't approve of a wife buying dinner for the family under the guise she is tired. Neither would I encourage her to resign her job she shld workout a balance with he husband.

If she needs to cook for the coming week during the weekend refrigerate them and bringing it out to warm in a sizeable portion at night for dinner for the family would not be a bad idea.

Forget all the rubbish western culture dumps on print and electronic media.
This has nothing to do with western culture. The man should lend a hand. not some time but all the time. The food enters not just his stomach but his children's stomach. No time for pride. Family comes first. This way she will not be too tired when night comes but will be able to actively participate in bedmatics with him. Doing things together help couples bond and teach their children responsibility early. Use your head not your pride.

Its either the above or she resigns.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER!!
MANY NAIJA WOMEN USE THERE OWN HAND TO COS THEIR OWN PROBLEM ( AND THEM WILL BLAME IT ON THE SOCIALITY) SHM FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF NAIJA WOMEN!!

Ya siggy is cray, yo! grin

A lot of these women lack what it takes to be a mother in the house. They're better off as baby/single mum, due to the stress they cause everywhere for adding absolutely nothing to the home.

And bride price is the biggest scam ever for things that don't render the services you paid for. There should be a refund clause! grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

A lot of these women lack what it takes to be a mother in the house. They're better off as baby/single mum, due to the stress they cause everywhere for adding absolutely nothing to the home.

And bride price is the biggest scam ever for things that don't render the services you paid for. There should be a refund clause! grin

Exactly what I said on another thread and some pained single ladies were just crying up and down the thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
im nt married, so if d man in question is ur brother, what will u do?
You mean my brother who prepared lunch down so that when I came back from jamb lesson I would be able to eat and rest and not have to look for food immediately. Oh if he ever became that inconsiderate... God! hehehe. I'll just take my ps2 with him and go home.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

I THINK THE GOVERNMENT NEED TO PUT IT INTO LAW THAT BRIDE PRICE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS MOTHER'S USE TO DO GIRLS EDUCATION, WERE SHE WILL SIT HER FEMALE CHILD AND TELL HER HOW TO BE A FEMALE AND THE VALUE OF A FEMALE.

BUT NOWADAYS TELEMUNDO HAS TAKEN OVER THE TRAINING
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:
This has nothing to do with western culture. The man should lend a hand. not some time but all the time. The food enters not just his stomach but his children's stomach. No time for pride. Family comes first. This way she will not be too tired when night comes but will be able to actively participate in bedmatics with him. Doing things together help couples bond and teach their children responsibility early. Use your head not your pride.

Its either the above or she resigns.

This is how u deceive yourself...How will a lady that is practically tired to cook for her husband be able to perform in bed...The same reason she gave to you for not cooking is the same reason she will give when the time fcomes for sex in the night.....Thats why u hear a lot of women saying that they are tired in the night, they want to sleep...oh, am going to work tomrw, pls leave me alone etc.....I seriously pity some men that support this idea. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
that's just it.

pls can you put your real picture as your dp. We women like men not beast. We need to know when to avoid sexist, misogynist, inconsiderate, insensitive, callous and skewed principled men like this. So pls do us all a favour and post your pix.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
pls can you put your real picture as your dp. We women like men not beast. We need to know when to avoid sexist, misogynist, inconsiderate, insensitive, callous and skewed principled men like this. So pls do us all a favour and post your pix.
Am sure you are tripping for him that's why u want to see his pix...@sonofananimal1 , this lady is tripping for you oooooooh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:

Exactly what I said on another thread and some pained single ladies were just crying up and down the thread. grin

Honestly, most women these days don't add anything to people's lives apart from trying to hustle whatever they can get off you. And a lot of them are mental cases who can dish out all kinds of disrespectful things, but once you reciprocate the gesture - they'll start getting emotional.

They're not worth the stress apart from when they need to get laid.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
SEE ME SEE TROUBLE angry

IS THAT YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR DP?

WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ANYHOW angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.