Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (59482 Views)

Kachikwu Is NOT Under Investigation! / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by M16: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dem go let baba rest now abi? No complaints from Biafra now, but if it was another tribe......

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

maybe your father will explain well

Nah, you are the one that lacks respect for your own father, so let him explain how he gave birth to a re.tard like you....

M16:
Dem go let baba rest now abi? No complaints from Biafra now, but if it was another tribe......

Hehehe....!! I no know say you sef see am! sad

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
caprini1:
Please anyone is it Ibe Kachikwu of "Hints Magazine " of the 90s?
it better not be
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by dayo23(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Beremx:
babe, you need to see how shocked I am at that comment. Of all appointees of President Buhari which favored the north, the only appointment given to my people so far has been termed a mistake. Nawao!!

Ngwakwe, what brand of weed does madam use in cooking jollof rice for you? I wanna recommend it for someone. grin grin
Weed make in chad
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
IyaIode:

it better not be

Yes, oh! He is the one and same Kachikwu!!! of Hints!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by GudluckIBB(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Is he Delta Igbo?

No he is from Otuoke
Awon wailing wailers!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by archcharles: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
doctokwus:
Shitty source.
Much as this appointment would be one of d best so far,there is no announcement of such so far.Even when d link is opened,there is no place in d story where there was an official govt release on this appointment.
Infact this news item seems to have emanated from a speculation from TheWill newspaper.
We can only hope that it comes to pass,but this is a false story for now.

You still think this's from a shitty source, check out the link below and think again.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/exclusive-buhari-to-appoint-exxonmobil-vice-chairman-kachikwu-as-gmd-nnpc/
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by UnknownT: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:
My brother, you expect PMB to appoint someone from a system which the whole world agreed has set a record for corruption in the 21st century? Abi you think the whole NNPC corruption stories we've been hearing starts and ends with the GMD alone? Appointing an outsider who has experience on what it takes to run a profitable oil company to come clean up the mess is the best option we have now. Bleep career progression when millions of our youths are jobless because of the massive corruption in NNPC! I agree with you that NNPC isn't like normal civil service though, but my broda forget dat scam, na naija we dey.. government work na government work jare.
I have nothing if Buhari wants to appoint Angel Gabriel to man NNPC, the problem I have was/is your post I quoted that 'finally a Technocrat' , that's why I asked you then if the past GMD is a politician

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
One person makes a silly comment and you make a sweeping generalization, so quick to display your profound hatred on a people.

You are a hopelessly, irredeemable and r.etarded fool

Oh shut up! I saw similar comments when the NIMASA appointment was made. Even you yourself know that you are not satisfied with this appointment or why haven't you praised it yet?

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by shut(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up! I saw similar comments when the NIMASA appointment was made. Even you yourself know that you are not satisfied with this appointment or why haven't you praised it yet?

oh please, you can use other phrases like "keep quiet"
try your best not to drag me into your childish fights next time cool

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by totit: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
dayo23:
Bad News to Barcanista, Mogidi, FireFire, APCsucks, Temitemi, and other PDP E-Robots, grin grin grin grin grin

Mr President fire on jareey, we are solidly behind you. No shaking Baba

Cheii

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by totit: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:
Dr. Kachikwu, from Delta State is a First Class Graduate of Law from the University of Nigeria Nsukka and the Nigerian Law School, where he was best graduand and multiple awards winner in both Institutions. He also has a Masters and Doctorate Degree in Law from Harvard Law School USA, with distinctions.

A former investment attorney in the United States, the publisher of several magazine titles, has also taught Law at Harvard, Nigerian Law School and several globally acclaimed institutions. grin

He has three published Law books in Investment Law and Contracts and numerous articles in various Journals. In his capacity as the Vice Chairman and General Counsel of ExxonMobil, he oversees the compliance programs of the company and advices on issues related to adherence with compliance regulations and anti-corruption laws in Africa.

Before he joined Mobil, Kachikwu worked as General Counsel of Texaco Upstream and Downstream in Nigeria.
- See more at: http://dailyonus.com/breaking-news-buhari-sacks-nnpc-gmd-dawha-appoints-kachikwu/#sthash.HDt27Sex.iEnPfVyT.dpuf

America must know has worked here.... he is obvious more of American than an Igbo man grin, But for sure he is a Technocrat cool

So he's from delta state after all?
Me thought he's an ibo man ni

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
shut:

oh please, you can use other phrases like "keep quiet"
try your best not to drag me into your childish fights next time cool

Tell us why you haven't praised this appointment yet. If you say it's because it most likely not true do you solemnly swear to be happy and accept it if it's verified?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Afam4eva(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
The man's CV seems impressive to me. These are the kinds of technocrats that we need in organizations like the NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I commend this appointment, reason being that this is the most credible and deserving of all appointments. This man is a an American nurtured technocrat which is a far cry from previously skewed and ethically biased appointments.

He is from my place in delta state (SS). However it doesn't take away the fact that the SE does not have any appointee yet from the bouhari govt. Every other region has except the SE and its worrisome.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
I commend this appointment, reason being that this is the most credible and deserving of all appointments. This man is a an American nurtured technocrat which is a far cry from previously skewed and ethically biased appointments.

He is from my place in delta state (SS). However it doesn't take away the fact that the SE does not have any appointee yet from the bouhari govt. Every other region has except the SE and its worrisome.

Good girl! Now can your brothers and sisters on this forum give us some peace while you watch people like me love the Igbos once again? Can you quietly wait to confirm this news? Or better still can you quietly wait till Buhari's appointment is at least 90% completed? He hasn't even made up to 10%. Why the rush? Am I communicating?

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
totit:

So he's from delta state after all?
Me thought he's an ibo man ni

grin grin
here they come! typical yorrobar man, have been waiting for this. The first coup was by someone from the same delta region and was termed an Igbo coup, but now this appointee is from same delta region and is not an Igbo man according to this goat.

Typical yorubaboon ba.stad slave with evil divide and rule tactics handed down by his master up north

14 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
IyaIode:
it better not be
why na? I like Dr Ibe.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by totit: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
here they come! typical yorrobar man, have been waiting for this. The first coup was by someone from the same delta region and was termed an Igbo coup, but now this appointee is from same delta region and is not an Igbo man according to this goat.

Typical yorubaboon ba.stad slave with evil divide and rule tactics handed down by his master up north

I'm sorry.
Are you quoting me, did I jam you mr he, she?

Read and stop salivating grin

Stop vexing isn't he from delta?
Check again

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by steppin: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
Ibos do not need appointments in Nigeria. They need Biafra, give them Biafra, deport them back to Biafra
Ugly ass mofo.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by hinwazaka: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
A day after Mr Darrel Issa of the Republican party visited PMB with a promise to lift the ban on arms agreement and trade with Nigeria, this decision was made and you are all happy with it. Mr Ibe will serve only interests that are alien to that of the APC government. It is synonymous with Sanusi's role in the GEJ administration. This is a plus for the PDP not the APC
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by gists: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bad news for bigoted TANoids

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by jumobi1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aromas:
Is better to go slow than to rush and crash again. Making an Ibo man as NNPC general manager will bring positive effect to oil sector.

Elaborate please.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
A day after Mr Darrel Issa of the Republican party visited PMB with a promise to lift the ban on arms agreement and trade with Nigeria, this decision was made and you are all happy with it. Mr Ibe will serve only interests that are alien to that of the APC government . It is synonymous with Sanusi's role in the GEJ administration. This is a plus for the PDP not the APC

Tell dem!!! shocked shocked shocked

They did not learn from their mistakes with Diezani who was brought in from Shell.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by shut(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Tell us why you haven't praised this appointment yet. If you say it's because it most likely not true do you solemnly swear to be happy and accept it if it's verified?

LOL, what the heck are you rumbling about?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by gists: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
A day after Mr Darrel Issa of the Republican party visited PMB with a promise to lift the ban on arms agreement and trade with Nigeria, this decision was made and you are all happy with it. Mr Ibe will serve only interests that are alien to that of the APC government. It is synonymous with Sanusi's role in the GEJ administration. This is a plus for the PDP not the APC
Keep wailing. How is this a plus for pdp? Darrel visited PMB and the latter makes an appointment. Then it becomes a plus to pdp. even if it is true, how difficult is it for pmb to fire ibe?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Good girl! Now can your brothers and sisters on this forum give us some peace while you watch people like me love the Igbos once again? Can you quietly wait to confirm this news? Or better still can you quietly wait till Buhari's appointment is at least 90% completed? He hasn't even made up to 10%. Why the rush? Am I communicating?
look at you, no one is coercing or cajoling you to love igbos, its upto you. You allow your preference for for APC to overshadow your emotions hence your unfound hate for Igbo, do you also exhibit this sort of hate on your Ibibio people? cos I know even the whole akwa Ibom rejected APC.

BTW, anyone who expresses concern about buharis lopsided appointment is justified.

No of app so far-21

North-17

SS-2

SW-2

SE-0

And you expect a round d of applause? na who be mumu??

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ibe Kachikwu....Publisher of the Hints Magazine and author of cocaine connection.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by blaqoracle: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aromas:
Is better to go slow than to rush and crash again. Making an Ibo man as NNPC general manager will bring positive effect to oil sector.
he is not IBO, but only IBO speaking; just the way Nigeria is English speaking
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
seunmsg:

What's the difference between an Igbo man from Imo and another one from Delta?

One says ebele the other says ebere.

Maybe it's the tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Chiaka(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Which one be dailyonion or dailyonus.com! seems a fake news! wetin concern me
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
look at you, no one is coercing or cajoling you to love igbos, its upto you. You allow your preference for for APC to overshadow your emotions hence your unfound hate for Igbo, do you also exhibit this sort of hate on your Ibibio people? cos I know even the whole akwa Ibom rejected APC.

BTW, anyone who expresses concern about buharis lopsided appointment is justified.

No of app so far-21

North-17

SS-2

SW-2

SE-0

And you expect a round d of applause? na who be mumu??

I don't care even if North has it all now. Wait till 90% is made before you can conclude! May I refresh your memory that Jonathan's key appointees were all SE and SS Why don't you see anything wrong with it?
You don't know jack about Akwa-Ibom politics. Oron people were strongly against Udom. Do you remember that some Akwa-Ibomites were shot dead for daring to oppose PDP on the election day?
I must say though that from Udom's CV, I am ok with him, I'd like to see what he can do first before I conclude about him and yes I agree the Akpabio is our best Governor ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.