Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,769 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (59456 Views)

Kachikwu Is NOT Under Investigation! / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't care even if North has it all now. Wait till 90% is made before you can conclude! May I refresh your memory that Jonathan's key appointees were all SE and SS Why don't you see anything wrong with it?
You don't know jack about Akwa-Ibom politics. Oron people were strongly against Udom. Do you remember that some Akwa-Ibomites were shot dead for daring to oppose PDP on the election day?
I must say though that from Udom's CV, I am ok with him, I'd like to see what he can do first before I conclude about him and yes I agree the Akpabio is our best Governor ever.

Point of correction ... Akpabio is the best Nigerian governor, ever! grin If it was possible to rotate best-performing governors to other states, I'll rotate Akpabio to Rivers, Taraba, Kogi, Ogun, Benue etc. Let him go and work his magic, in each of those places! shocked

Sai Akpabio! cool

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by doctokwus: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
archcharles:

You still think this's from a shitty source, check out the link below and think again.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/exclusive-buhari-to-appoint-exxonmobil-vice-chairman-kachikwu-as-gmd-nnpc/
Mr man,get some education. I wonder y u people enjoy bringing up childish arguments.
The heading in the blog said kachikwu has been appointed and d former MD sacked.
The will clearly was speculating on the possibility based on its sources.TheWill or any major online medium hasn't announced that its speculation has been confirmed,bcis it hasnt by govt,whereas your quoted blog has;that still makes it a damn shitty source to me.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by otumopkor(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aromas:
Is better to go slow than to rush and crash again. Making an Ibo man as NNPC general manager will bring positive effect to oil sector.

I sense some sarcasm here. Ibo man and NNPC over for Nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
laudate:

Point of correction ... Akpabio is the best Nigerian governor, ever! If it was possible to rotate best-performing governors to other states, I'll rotate Akpabio to Rivers, Taraba, Kogi, Ogun, Benue etc. Let him go and work his magic, in each of those places!

Sai Akpabio!

Lol. Fashola is. Do you have any idea how much Akwa-Ibom collects from the FG? Compare that to the state population. Then compare it to Lagos population and ask yourself if you are being fair.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by laudate: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Fashola is. Do you have any idea how much Akwa-Ibom collects from the FG? Compare that to the state population. Then compare it to Lagos population and ask yourself if you are being fair.

Nah, don't compare what is being collected from the federal govt. Please compare total revenue from both the federal govt and internally generated revenue (IGR).

Lagos earns far more than Akwa Ibom, when you look at it from that angle. With the number of ports, commercial establishments, ready sources of tax that Lagos has, Fashola should have done more but his greedy godfather took the lion share of the state's entitlements.

Ex-governor Lamido of Jigawa State is another good performer. Peter Obi of Anambra should also be commended.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Editor1:
Still won't stop me from wailing for a better democracy!
I feel you. Aluta continua

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't care even if North has it all now. Wait till 90% is made before you can conclude! May I refresh your memory that Jonathan's key appointees were all SE and SS Why don't you see anything wrong with it?
You don't know jack about Akwa-Ibom politics. Oron people were strongly against Udom. Do you remember that some Akwa-Ibomites were shot dead for daring to oppose PDP on the election day?
I must say though that from Udom's CV, I am ok with him, I'd like to see what he can do first before I conclude about him and yes I agree the Akpabio is our best Governor ever.
same talk about wait till 90% even when the signs are ominous? okay! Gej gave every region a fair represenation including entrusting his life(security) in the hands of northerners CSO, NSA DEFENSE...lol.

Were you sleeping when PDP loyalist were attacked and killed in the north and campaign buses set ablaze?

Akpabio was a governor after my heart, he was near excellent. My expectation is that Udom will surpass his performance.

I ask youagain, have you hated akwaibomites? Try to shelve your animosity and tone down your hatred for the Igbos. What you are doing is almost self hate, have a rethink. You are omnipresent in only Igbo thread making anti Igbo comments. We are in a change regime, you need to change. wink

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by bjdon: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Action!!!
And they say he is a go slow President.......he only appoints a notherner......he travels alot......

PMB , What ever it will cost to make our instuttion works and will stop corruption....pls do it...Good nigerians who are not members of any political parties (offline and online) are behind you.

God will RESET the destiny of this Nation through you...

I have been very critical of Buhari, and yes I called him a Northern extremist. I have to eat my words and acknowledge that on one of the most critical appointments in the country, the man has gone for merit. Well done Mr President

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Let's see what the wailing wailers will accuse baba now.
BTW
congrats kachikwu.
Neo-colonialism at play. Instead of Buhari accepting a candidate from Amechi or Tinubu for the oil job, he took an American from ExxonMobil. USA is gradually encircling Nigeria. China with all their goodies will soon leave.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Psyafe(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello Folks, I have great information for y'all. I will be giving away free N150.00 deposit to new customers that will sign up on nairabet via my affiliate link. Also I will be giving out free ebook on money management and profitable betting that I bought for $70 dollars for free. This is strictly for new customers only! Hurry while it lasts! For more info please visit this website for more comprehensive information : www.psyafe.com/2015/08/free-n15000-deposit-for-new-nairabet.html?m=1
Note: I ain't collecting money from you, instead am giving out!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by dyn1800: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Better look with both eyes open
kaycid77:

Finally a technocrat ..... I still dey look baba with one eye
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by XBLadez: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Beremx is senseless don't even term her sensible, she's worst that every evil thing you can imagine in this world
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by dmz1: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
he is anioma not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
same talk about wait till 90% even when the signs are ominous? okay! Gej gave every region a fair represenation including entrusting his life(security) in the hands of northerners CSO, NSA DEFENSE...lol.

Were you sleeping when PDP loyalist were attacked and killed in the north and campaign buses set ablaze?

Akpabio was a governor after my heart, he was near excellent. My expectation is that Udom will surpass his performance.

I ask youagain, have you hated akwaibomites? Try to shelve your animosity and tone down your hatred for the Igbos. What you are doing is almost self hate, have a rethink. You are omnipresent in only Igbo thread making anti Igbo comments. We are in a change regime, you need to change. wink

I'm not on every Igbo thread. I don't have that kind of time. And very soon I will stop commenting cos I'm really tired. Seriously.
I am not supporting what the northerners did. I'm only reminding you about what happened in my state.
This Igbo issue has nothing to do with PDP or APC. You guys have every rights to have party affiliations. Just do it with sense and less bitterness. Even in your PDP, which PDP Igbo man can even dream of smelling aso rock through? Does it not show that you guys are just NOT doing something right?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by popcykaylah(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
after now some fish brains will say the man is tribalistic ..baba you do well jare.. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
laudate:

Nah, don't compare what is being collected from the federal govt. Please compare total revenue from both the federal govt and internally generated revenue (IGR).

Lagos earns far more than Akwa Ibom, when you look at it from that angle. With the number of ports, commercial establishments, ready sources of tax that Lagos has, Fashola should have done more but his greedy godfather took the lion share of the state's entitlements.

Ex-governor Lamido of Jigawa State is another good performer. Peter Obi of Anambra should also be commended.

Lagos earns more yes. But have you considered population and land mass? Apart from Uyo and Ikot ekpene how many big projects did Akpabio embark on in other areas?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by deejayALFY(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
SAI BABA...

ALL HAIL PMB FOR APOINTING A TECHNOCRATE...MY IGBO BRO

GOD BLESS PMB

GOD BLESS ALAIGBO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

click like if u are #nwaafor

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
dayo23:
Bad News to Barcanista, Mogidi, FireFire, APCsucks, Temitemi, and other PDP E-Robots, grin grin grin grin grin

Mr President fire on jareey, we are solidly behind you. No shaking Baba

How does this put food on your table ?
Did APC also promised to increase your monthly stipend ?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Lanceslot(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:
Wailing Wailers crying tribalism.south east over to u, make I know here tribalism again o
Aturu, is it that you can't read or you can't comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Idrismusty97(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is he also fathered by an Hausa? Over to you ball head albino Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by goodgate: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Is he Delta Igbo?
NO Ekiti HAUSA

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Looool. Your logic is flawed.

Jonathan had full cabinet, multitude of counselors and got it way too damn wrong....

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
President Buhari should wait until his cabinet is constituted to avoid mistakes.

With multitude of counselors, he will hardly get it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
One person makes a silly comment and you make a sweeping generalization, so quick to display your profound hatred on a people.

You are a hopelessly, irredeemable and r.etarded fool
NO, YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
goodgate:
NO Ekiti HAUSA

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:
Wailing Wailers crying tribalism.south east over to u, make I know here tribalism again o
The man is from Delta state which is in South South Nigeria. The oil rich South south is different geographicaly from the business minded South East. However some places in Delta state speak a language akin to the Igbo language that is the identity of the South Easterners. That is why you have those that are called Delta Igbo's. Hope it's clear now. No insults pls o am proudly 5%. grin
Pierocash:
The man is from Delta state which is in South South Nigeria. The oil rich South south is different geographicaly from the business minded South East. However some places in Delta state speak a language akin to the Igbo language that is the identity of the South Easterners. That is why you have those that are called Delta Igbo's. Hope it's clear now. No insults pls o am proudly 5%.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Donjowebs(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Where are the wailers? Why e no be North na?..
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by ahamonyeka(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Baba go slow is really turning things around.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Haters and wailing wailers please stay off. undecidedBaba go slow is really turning things around.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Haters and wailing wailers please stay off.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, for all I care, he's a south south undecided . Still waiting on SE appointments. Apart from Ike Ekweremadu, we haven't seen any of our south Easterners there
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Now that Buhari has given them one of the juicest appointment, I expect "more" wailing....

This appointment worth more than 10 of the "Hausa" ones.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by AminuRano87(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
another Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by dustydee: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:
Sai Baba! Finally, a technocrat for NNPC top job after a long while.
What do you mean by that? NNPC has always been headed by technocrats for as long as I can remember.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters by swtdrms(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Hmmm...

PMB carry go...
IF u need my head, Just to fix NIGERIA. . Come and take it.

Am tired of the POLITICAL FRAUDSTERS, cabals and cartels.
U made me believe that the ONLY and MAJOR issue we have as a nation is "" POLITICAL WILL ""

U made me believe EFCC can for once be the HIGHEST EMPLOYER OF LABOUR in NIGERIA.

Punish every corrupt soul including me.
U have my support.
Bros i love u very much, no homo. If we can all be as sincere as this, our country and infact our communities will be best for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.