Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News (31205 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by seedorfg(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
May allah bless mr.president

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
FAST TRACK TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL AND WE SHALL YOU HAVE THEM AT HEART....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by LastProphet: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

Nothing concerned igbos about this...Igbos are not the one who spoilt ogoniland. The fulanis with their foreign partners spoiled ogoniland so there is nothing wrong if the fulanis clean it up.

The Suffercated lots are truly fuulish, thinking we don't know their tactics. They use a moniker as SS person and say one thing, they use another moniker as a SE and say another thing, then they finally use SW moniker and conclude it. You people are truly cowards....cowards always hide and do their evil, but brave people are daring and not afraid to say their mind.

the suffercated fuuls are on agenda. they are being paid and they work as a gang. They are always quick to comment when it involve Igbo, Biafra or SS. Their purpose is the disunity of SS and SE.

Also there is another twist to this. There are paid Northern, hausa fulanis who bent on making sure there will be no unity between SE and SW. This people know what they are doing. There is truly an agenda against Southern Nigeria.

As you can all see, any thread that is against the SW always die with few disjointed comments. Also any thread against the North, especially Fulanis, always die with few disjointed comments.

U might have a point sha but the ibos difnt help matter, all of u including my office colleagues i used to respect as enlightened peeps all of a sudden became tribalist and started supporting jonathan. Personally i hate islamic violence because of my experience in the north but buhari was a good candidate and i had to support him. Am grom middle belt i owe sw, se, ss, north nothing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sai Buhari!

PMB will end up doing more for the SS than a dozen Jonathans could ever do. I've said it that Tompolo might end up leading PMB's next campaign in the south.

do you mean more like approving TRUE FEDERALISM and RESOURCE CONTROL?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
good gesture...
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by samofson: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kudos Again to PMB ... my only reservation is if this has to pass through the house of assembly... I hope there if a law or bill somewhere that PMB can use to bypass these rouges on this particular issue cause they are slower than slow motion when it comes to things wey no fit line their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by fulanimafia: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

do you mean more like approving TRUE FEDERALISM and RESOURCE CONTROL?

Oliver Twist

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by scholes0(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:
FAST TRACK TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL AND WE SHALL YOU HAVE THEM AT HEART....

lol.... at the rate oil prices are diving and bungee jumping these days.... it might happen sooner than you think.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Flye: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
CR77:
Work under me as waiting now

As a cleaner now, he wants to help u to wash the under appropriately and clear the bushes if needs be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by tsdarkside(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
the President further approved that the HYPREP Governing Council should be composed as follows:

Ministry of Petroleum Resources – One Representative
Federal Ministry of Environment – One Representative
Impacted States (Rivers) – One Representative
Oil Companies & NNPC – 4 Representatives
Ogoniland – 2 Representatives
United Nations System – One Representative
Secretariat – Headed by Project Manager

He also approved the composition of a Board of Trustees for the HYPREP Trust Fund as follows:

he President further approved that the HYPREP Governing Council should be composed as follows:

Ministry of Petroleum Resources – One Representative
Federal Ministry of Environment – One Representative
Impacted States (Rivers) – One Representative
Oil Companies & NNPC – 4 Representatives
Ogoniland – 2 Representatives
Secretariat – Headed by Project Manager

He also approved the composition of a Board of Trustees for the HYPREP Trust Fund as follows:

Federal Government – One Representative
NNPC – One Representative
International Oil Companies – One Representative
Ogoniland – One Representative

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...this is going to be expensive ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....well,if this is the best way to give the people of ogoniland,peace of mind,,,,then,,,,,i am for it,........,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
LastProphet:

U might have a point sha but the ibos difnt help matter, all of u including my office colleagues i used to respect as enlightened peeps all of a sudden became tribalist and started supporting jonathan. Personally i hate islamic violence because of my experience in the north but buhari was a good candidate and i had to support him. Am grom middle belt i owe sw, se, ss, north nothing

u lost ur respect for them cos they supported their choice,who lost his respect fir u or crucified u for making ur own choice?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Oliver Twist

see?.... if i call u parasite now,u go write book..
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by saintol(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
chai!!! Bros J for jona... you see your life...
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by digitsolution: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
By God's grace Nigeria shall be great again.... Amen....

For all your branding contracts or works do contact us we deliver nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Bdemmy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
So none of the Pro GEJ (aka wailers) can drop a single comment here?

Ques: So who's the real dullardinh*o?
Ans: Jona of course. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

u lost ur respect for them cos they supported their choice,who lost his respect fir u or crucified u for making ur own choice?
no...he did becsuse they were tribalistic

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hotwax: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:
Pronunciation: Oshi'fra

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

Oya na moderator do the needful
front page..sorry ban me and let me create multiple emails and register again. Oya free shot[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by fulanimafia: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

see?....
if i call u parasite now,u go write book..

Call me whatever, we parasites are busy trying to clean your region.

#Swerve

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Flye: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
LastProphet:

You are right, I remember no tribe has ever supported bad leadership in Nigeria in the past, if we recall it was northerners the went to jail more than any tribe in Nigeria during Abachas misrule, but the blind and hypocritic support Jonathan got from them was very annoying, even nigerdelta people were not so blinded like this. It is just bad if u have ur own in control and you don't mind if things are right or wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
samofson:
Kudos Again to PMB ... my only reservation is if this has to pass through the house of assembly... I hope there if a law or bill somewhere that PMB can use to bypass these rouges on this particular issue cause they are slower than slow motion when it comes to things wey no fit line their pockets.
it has noting to do with NASS bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by ollyruffy: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shame on Jonathan.

Good one from President Buhari. Nigerians have made a wise choice.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Horlubunmmy: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Baba one chance try ooo
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by aresa: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
After six years of jona son of the land who refused to improve the lives of his own people and 16 years of worthless, corrupt and incompetent pdp, we now have sanity and a competent and responsible government looking out for Nigerians.

Very wonderful time to be a proud Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by sweetfordays(f): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
"I belong to nobody. I belong to everybody". Now I believe. Thank you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Beremx(f): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
efilefun:
funniest thing no single e-wailer could comment on here including chief wailer BARCANISTA
you won't see him make comments. He is waiting for the slighest opportunity to criticize PMB by opening silly threads.

What an unfortunate soul!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by proxillin(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
hotwax:
[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

Oya na moderator do the needful
front page..sorry ban me and let me create multiple emails and register again. Oya free shot[/size]

What da fk?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Flye:

You are right, I remember no tribe has ever supported bad leadership in Nigeria in the past, if we recall it was northerners the went to jail more than any tribe in Nigeria during Abachas misrule, but the blind and hypocritic support Jonathan got from them was very annoying, even nigerdelta people were not so blinded like this. It is just bad if u have ur own in control and you don't mind if things are right or wrong.

...that is because they know noting about politics...i served as a P.O in rivers state in the just concluded election and i can tell you those guys didnt put the election on their head the way the south easterners did...igbos are filled with hate...they hated the man b4 the election..this has noting to do with politics...its personal to them...in my lodge an akwa ibom girl who voted for gej accepted the fact that he lost the election because he didnt perform...but my fellow igbo coppers will almost give u a slap for saying anything bad abt gej...they are children of hatered..i have lost respect for them...just so they no..i am from kogi a..middle beltan and i dont care who rules the country as long as he is mr right..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by asamaigho(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Jonathans presidency was to the benefit of only few of his Ijaw cronies. The other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta were neglected. You remember want the Olu of Warri told Gej after Tompolo threatened him from commissioning the $16bn EPZ project at Warri

in OLU OF WARRI voice"u have failed us"

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by scholes0(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
hamzeiy:

...that is because they know noting about politics...i served as a P.O in rivers state in the just concluded election and i can tell you those guys didnt put the election on their head the way the south easterners did...igbos are filled with hate...they hated the man b4 the election..this has noting to do with politics...its personal to them...in my lodge an akwa ibom girl who voted for gej accepted the fact that he lost the election because he didnt perform...but my fellow igbo coppers will almost give u a slap for saying anything bad abt gej...they are children of hatered..i have lost respect for them...just so they no..i am from kogi a..middle beltan and i dont care who rules the country as long as he is mr right..

Damn.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by samofson: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
hamzeiy:
it has noting to do with NASS bro

Please enlighten me... I don't know how fast track works. who is going to pay for it? UN or the Nigerian Government? Is there a fund for this somewhere?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
jephri:
OK bye

Is that all u can say??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.