Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News (31200 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=16pt]Since non of the TANOID is willing to wail on this one let me help them

Na Lie Baba Go slow dullard from Daura is only favouring his Northen people

Imagine cleaning up Ogoniland located in Sokoto State what a sectional leader, he is only dancing to the tunes of Tompolo

Niger Delta would go to war
[/size]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
samofson:

Please enlighten me... I don't know how fast track works. who is going to pay for it? UN or the Nigerian Government? Is there a fund for this somewhere?
yes according to the news from the op..the fg has approved 10 million dollars for the project although this might be the starting pay. ....and since it has noting to do with law NASS has no say in it...it will be considered as a a contract issued by mr president like every other contracts...you might br confusing it with the PIB BILL..its different from the petroleum industry bill

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by asamaigho(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
scholes0:

No wonder Ijaws were able to get all those sophisticated automatic weapons and gun ships to terrorize poor Itsekiri villagers....
cc: Onuwaje, Come see o....

never again.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=16pt]Since non of the TANOID is willing to wail on this one let me help them

Na Lie Baba Go slow dullard from Daura is only favouring his Northen people

Imagine cleaning up Ogoniland located in Sokoto State what a sectional leader, he is only dancing to the tunes of Tompolo

Niger Delta would go to war
[/size]
hahahaha...the war mongers and children of hatered are no where to be found....at least they should learn politics from your neighbour the south south pple if they hate other regions...atleast the south south produced the last president...Rochas okorocha their son that is trying to get national appeal they call him names...this guys no noting abt politics...#smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by coolitempa(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
hamzeiy:

...that is because they know noting about politics...i served as a P.O in rivers state in the just concluded election and i can tell you those guys didnt put the election on their head the way the south easterners did...igbos are filled with hate...they hated the man b4 the election..this has noting to do with politics...its personal to them...in my lodge an akwa ibom girl who voted for gej accepted the fact that he lost the election because he didnt perform...but my fellow igbo coppers will almost give u a slap for saying anything bad abt gej...they are children of hatered..i have lost respect for them...just so they no..i am from kogi a..middle beltan and i dont care who rules the country as long as he is mr right..

Conclusive......I hail you. You got it right. This is why we must ensure they do not partake in this government.......let them have their Biafra and remain at the margins where they rightly belong...... angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Drsheddy:

Don't insult your elder pls
but its ok for u guys to call a 72year old buhari a "dullard"? Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
I wanted quoting hamzeiy post but damn, it's as though nairaland knows what I wanna post, just receiving network failed since while other pages loads well.

Hamzeiy, I just wanna say, u r so on point

4 Likes

hamzeiy:

...that is because they know noting about politics...i served as a P.O in rivers state in the just concluded election and i can tell you those guys didnt put the election on their head the way the south easterners did...igbos are filled with hate...they hated the man b4 the election..this has noting to do with politics...its personal to them...in my lodge an akwa ibom girl who voted for gej accepted the fact that he lost the election because he didnt perform...but my fellow igbo coppers will almost give u a slap for saying anything bad abt gej...they are children of hatered..i have lost respect for them...just so they no..i am from kogi a..middle beltan and i dont care who rules the country as long as he is mr right..

You are absolutely correct. i am from edo and i live in Portharcourt. The irony is that my rivers state, akwa ibom and bayelsa state friends dont have anything against Buhari since he won even though most of them supported Jonathan. Most of them are more concern about Buhari moving Nigeria forward. But some of my IGBO friends all u hear from them is hatred and hate speech. We d south south have moved on. Alll we care about is good governance. And also South south is well represnted in Buhari govt. NNPC GMD south south, Inspector General of police south south. Chief of Naval Staff south south and other appointments. Buhari love south south.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
If GEJ had all the power to fast track the remediation of ogoni land but refused to do it due to slowness and myopia then I must say I am disappointed... angry....cleaning up the niger delta should have been one of his major objectives..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

Nothing concerned igbos about this...Igbos are not the one who spoilt ogoniland. The fulanis with their foreign partners spoiled ogoniland so there is nothing wrong if the fulanis clean it up. The Hausa-Fulani own all oil wells and used the money to develop their north

The Suffercated lots are truly fuulish, thinking we don't know their tactics. They use a moniker as SS person and say one thing, they use another moniker as a SE and say another thing, then they finally use SW moniker and conclude it. You people are truly cowards....cowards always hide and do their evil, but brave people are daring and not afraid to say their mind.

the suffercated fuuls are on agenda. they are being paid and they work as a gang. They are always quick to comment when it involve Igbo, Biafra or SS. Their purpose is the disunity of SS and SE.

Also there is another twist to this. There are paid Northern, hausa fulanis who bent on making sure there will be no unity between SE and SW. This people know what they are doing. There is truly an agenda against Southern Nigeria.

As you can all see, any thread that is against the SW always die with few disjointed comments. Also any thread against the North, especially Fulanis, always die with few disjointed comments.
ahh they have started wailing!

They never disappoint grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hotwax: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
hotwax:
[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:
Pronunciation: Oshi'fra

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

Oya na moderator do the needful
front page..sorry ban me and let me create multiple emails and register again. Oya free shot[/size]

[size=15pt]What is wrong with Nairaland? I wrote f_uc-k, they fu_c-king change it to bleep.

Dont they know the difference between fu_c-k and bleep? [/size]
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Call me whatever, we parasites are busy trying to clean your region.

#Swerve

who send you? u are cleaning up the pollutoin from the exploitation but the dividends are far away infrastructured in the north...parasite indeed
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Duru1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
If any Ogoni person is remotely sold on this cleanup mumbo-jumbo, I say Ogoni is practically expendable. What Ogoni needs is the transformation of Bori into Lagos or even Ikeja.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by discusant: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ogoni land and rest of NIGERDELTA areas are supposed to look like Dubai of today after decades of billions of dollars crude oil and gas extraction from the area.

Instead, we see too many more modern cities emerged in the north of Nigeria deriving from the myriad number of states and local government councils proliferated in the north by northern soldiers to suck back oil revenues to north.
No federal country in the world had its federating units (states, provinces, regions)) derived using land mass as criterion - as it is in Nigeria.

Clean-up is good but not enough. Return fiscal federalism to Nigeria is the answer.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by humblelyf(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
seunmsg:
Good news for ogoni people. At long last, the UNEP report will finally be implemented. Kudos to PMB for taking this bold step. Shame on GEJ and other bigots. A northern president is about to do for Ogoni people what a southern president cannot do.
reason well sir. Hw many northern president build school almajiris?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by fulanimafia: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

who send you? u are cleaning up the pollutoin from the exploitation but the dividends are far away infrastructured in the north...parasite indeed

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by damosthottest: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
hotwax:
[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

Oya na moderator do the needful
front page..sorry ban me and let me create multiple emails and register again. Oya free shot[/size]

NAWAO THIS RADIO BIAFRA DEY DO MARVELLOUS JOB O. EVEN OUR ENEMIES DEY KOLOMENTAL BECAUSE OF BIAFRA.

EVEN PSYCHIATRIC WARD INMATES LIKE THIS BABOON DEY TALK ABOUT BIAFRA.

HE EVEN TRY TO DEFINE BIAFRA WHILE IN PSYCHIATRIC CARE.

CHAI!!! I HOPE HE WILL RECOVER SOON AND COME BACK TO HIS SENSES.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is a highly commendable move from PMB.

I'm still angry over GEJ's failure to take any meaningful step concerning the implementation of the UNEP on Ogoni land. He messed up big time in this area.

Anyone who's seen the report will be equally angry with GEJ! Well, that's past.

Good one from PMB!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by totit: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
dayo23:
well said, very well said bro and in addtion this is a very bad news to the Biafra movement as the south south people as a whole are benefiting more from Mr President than the daftt one from Otueke.

Cheii brafaud don die indeed
Cheii. You right, you know? Only the wise one will understand you point anyway..

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by discusant: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan who is from the Niger-Delta refused to heed to the demands of the Ogoni people to clean up their land messed up with oil. A Fulani man is now going to do it.
I remember this was one of the campaign promises of President Muhammadu Buhari,he is already fulfilling the promise.

Why would I stop loving my President?

Your Fulani brother president knows that if he does not first make attention policies toward the NIGERDELTA, his presidency may end up in brawls. Let no body be fooled with talk of Ogoni clean-up. Na today?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Cutex01(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
ayokellany:
Waiting to hear from the children from the tribe of hate to tell who the dullardinh0 really is btw the lunat1c that can not clean up his own backyard and their acclaim bigoted foreigner cleaning up their land within 3 month as president while their native drunkaed couldn't deem it fit in 6 years as president simply because of inherited hate which is already destroying their unborn generation.
God bless your generation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hotwax: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
damosthottest:

NAWAO THIS RADIO BIAFRA DEY DO MARVELLOUS JOB O. EVEN OUR ENEMIES DEY KOLOMENTAL BECAUSE OF BIAFRA.

EVEN PSYCHIATRIC WARD INMATES LIKE THIS BABOON DEY TALK ABOUT BIAFRA.

HE EVEN TRY TO DEFINE BIAFRA WHILE IN PSYCHIATRIC CARE.

CHAI!!! I HOPE HE WILL RECOVER SOON AND COME BACK TO HIS SENSES.

[size=17pt]I finally got their attention. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a specimen of that tribe.

We will call on NatGeo wild to come and do documentary on your tribe.

Please hold on[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by socialmediaman: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:

Because Aisha will vex if the love keeps growing at the rate Buhari is working grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by LastProphet: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

u lost ur respect for them cos they supported their choice,who lost his respect fir u or crucified u for making ur own choice?

Am sure you think you just made a statement, I know how old you are to make this kind of poo and you are lucky Seun hasnt figured out how to chase teenagers and jambites from his site
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
humblelyf:
reason well sir. Hw many northern president build school almajiris?

So because GEJ built a handful of Almajiri schools, he should not have implemented the UNEP report to clean up ogoniland abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by masuga: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good development. This shows that PMB is listening and very responsive Leader!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by proxillin(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
hotwax:

[size=17pt]I finally got their attention. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a specimen of that tribe.

We will call on NatGeo wild to come and do documentary on your tribe.

Please hold on[/size]

LOL u no serious. NatGeo wild is for animals?

You should call discovery channel.

Wait a minute...are u thinking what I am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by totit: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
kunleeko:
Wait... Am I the only one noticing this? Tanoids would keep quiet and recede to a state of oblivion when cheering news comes from the FG. They would keep mum like some burial ground demons and once something not so cheering comes they begin to wail and cry like paid mourners at the venue of a burial ceremony. Shiooor! PMB is even faster than 100 GEJS and guess what, the energy this man is using, at his age! Hmmmm

This is cruel nahh

grin grin

Brozz easy on them abegg

Eeewchhh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by socialmediaman: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:

Because Aisha fit vex if the love keeps growing at the pace Buhari is working grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by socialmediaman: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by idgerrard(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
What d otuokenian failed to do in six years,the dauranian did it in sixtyeitght days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Maduka Jettisons Crucial Appointment To Save Soul Onboard Local Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.