Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News (31204 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by fulanimafia: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fulanimafia, please forget those folllllls.

Some of them need to be put in their place sometimes. I get you still.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by shaqhead: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

u lost ur respect for them cos they supported their choice,who lost his respect fir u or crucified u for making ur own choice?
It is wrong to make sweeping generalization but respect is reciprocal bro..The question is, did SOME of them respect the choice of others. If somone nt part of dia tribe or worse still one from dia tribe comes out, declares his identity and says "Sai Baba", the next barrage of comments u see are invectives!

Can u in all honesty express a contrary opinion as an Igbo man on the Biafra cause without torrents of Insults trailing you?

So hw do u expect mutual respect in such a circumstance?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by shaqhead: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
discusant:
Ogoni land and rest of NIGERDELTA areas are supposed to look like Dubai of today after decades of billions of dollars crude oil and gas extraction from the area.

Instead, we see too many more modern cities emerged in the north of Nigeria deriving from the myriad number of states and local government councils proliferated in the north by northern soldiers to suck back oil revenues to north.
No federal country in the world had its federating units (states, provinces, regions)) derived using land mass as criterion - as it is in Nigeria.

Clean-up is good but not enough. Return fiscal federalism to Nigeria is the answer.
Dnt u think it wil have been much easier to achieve all u r sayin when GEJ was there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by CallPolice: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
At the end of the day nothing to show for it. Your brother was there but couldn't do a thing for six years.

discusant:
Ogoni land and rest of NIGERDELTA areas are supposed to look like Dubai of today after decades of billions of dollars crude oil and gas extraction from the area.

Instead, we see too many more modern cities emerged in the north of Nigeria deriving from the myriad number of states and local government councils proliferated in the north by northern soldiers to suck back oil revenues to north.
No federal country in the world had its federating units (states, provinces, regions)) derived using land mass as criterion - as it is in Nigeria.

Clean-up is good but not enough. Return fiscal federalism to Nigeria is the answer.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by shaqhead: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
hotwax:

[size=17pt]I finally got their attention. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a specimen of that tribe.

We will call on NatGeo wild to come and do documentary on your tribe.

Please hold on[/size]
Chisos...hahahahaha...NatGeo Wild..hahahhah...guy u bad!
This is nt fair o..#fallsfromMTNMast
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Some of them need to be put in their place sometimes. I get you still.

Chi gaba.

A'ma hakali hakali.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by fulanimafia: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Chi gaba.

A'ma hakali hakali.

Na gode. Na bar su da haukan su.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Toktee(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
delugajackson:
Nice move my able President.,I strongly believe you will do better than your predecessor.,we are getting there.
and Bar-canista,snape,tomitomi and their co-wailers will not appear here,barcanista the chief wailer/emergency analyst will see nothing to counter nor analyist here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Kenobus: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sai Buhari!

PMB will end up doing more for the SS than a dozen Jonathans could ever do. I've said it that Tompolo might end up leading PMB's next campaign in the south.

don't say what u don't know! Nobody can near GEJ in that aspect. Just relax
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Horlawale1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Problem for the wailers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by shurlermoz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
discusant:

Your Fulani brother president knows that if he does not first make attention policies toward the NIGERDELTA, his presidency may end up in brawls. Let no body be fooled with talk of Ogoni clean-up. Na today?

So what's your excuse for GEJ not doing it?!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by slap1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let them start first.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Winning123: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sai Buhari!

PMB will end up doing more for the SS than a dozen Jonathans could ever do. I've said it that Tompolo might end up leading PMB's next campaign in the south.

Agree with you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by ogundeleai(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan who is from the Niger-Delta refused to heed to the demands of the Ogoni people to clean up their land messed up with oil. A Fulani man is now going to do it.
I remember this was one of the campaign promises of President Muhammadu Buhari,he is already fulfilling the promise.

Why would I stop loving my President?
God bless you jare! By the time this president finish with us in next four years PDP will be at the vanguard requesting to lead Buhari campagn for another four years..
Oh my God how I wish this Man has come earlier than this.. What you read on daily basis always making one to be happy throughout the day .. May be am alone, am just wondering how PS of the federal ministry suddenly become potent, vibrant in their ministry as against what we have hitherto before now.. The only prayer we should be saying either you love or hate buhari is that God should give him strength and long live to be able to liberate the Nation already plunge by few who it is doubtful that they will get God favour in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by eezor: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am an Ogoni man and I must say its commendable. At least there must be a starting point. Imaging Jonathan working underground and trying to bring his indigenous company into Ogoniland to drilled for oil while cleanup issues and other related agitations is still pending? Honestly he failed us. Not one completed projects in Rivers or SS. For a start, I commends GMB

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Happiness87(f): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
seunmsg:
Good news for ogoni people. At long last, the UNEP report will finally be implemented. Kudos to PMB for taking this bold step. Shame on GEJ and other bigots. A northern president is about to do for Ogoni people what a southern president cannot do.
your bigotry is phenomenal its also appears like hereditary, where you born this way??
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Lakeland4321: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
If GEJ had all the power to fast track the remediation of ogoni land but refused to do it due to slowness and myopia then I must say I am disappointed... angry....cleaning up the niger delta should have been one of his major objectives..
people have not ideaa how inept GEJ was, the UNEP report indicted IOC's so FG wouldnt have spent a kobo the IOC's indicted were to fund it. Are u aware that the LNG brass proj. just needed presidential accent to kick off yet GEJ didnt sign it. SS shd be ashamed of the wasted 6yrs we had.o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
seunmsg:
Good news for ogoni people. At long last, the UNEP report will finally be implemented. Kudos to PMB for taking this bold step. Shame on GEJ and other bigots. A northern president is about to do for Ogoni people what a southern president cannot do.

You must be ashamed of yourself for calling Nigerian president a Northern president,TRIBALISTIC TENDENCIES WILL KILL ALL OF YOU IN NIGERIA.

Low class thinking and backwardness is the order of Nigerian semi illiterate youths day.

Every president has something new to show,it does not matter if he is from the South or North,he must work for all Nigerians he pledges to govern irrespective of their religion,region and tribe.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lakeland4321:
people have not ideaa how inept GEJ was, the UNEP report indicted IOC's so FG wouldnt have spent a kobo the IOC's indicted were to fund it. Are u aware that the LNG brass proj. just needed presidential accent to kick off yet GEJ didnt sign it. SS shd be ashamed of the wasted 6yrs we had.o
when ever I hear about brass LNG I feel like looking for GEJ to hold his neck raised up to a wall... angry...how else would his own bayelsa people be employed if not for ensuring such projects kick off.....if not for anything the brass LNG should have been a priority project for him and that thieving woman denzieni...oh GOD... angry
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Lakeland4321: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
your bigotry is phenomenal its also appears like hereditary, where you born this way??
He is right, stop this tomfoolery SS shd really be ashamed at GEJ's lack of foresight to help SS move forward by a giant leap, he was busy building almajiri schools knowing that they won'to vote for u regardless of it, there has not been light in otueke since august last year!
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Spybradd: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
shaqhead:

It is wrong to make sweeping generalization but respect is reciprocal bro..The question is, did SOME of them respect the choice of others. If somone nt part of dia tribe or worse still one from dia tribe comes out, declares his identity and says "Sai Baba", the next barrage of comments u see are invectives!

Can u in all honesty express a contrary opinion as an Igbo man on the Biafra cause without torrents of Insults trailing you?

So hw do u expect mutual respect in such a circumstance?

and how are you sure those peeps who unleashes invectives are all easterners? how about the moles bearing certain names and knocking folks heads together just to ensure continued disharmony and disunity between the sw and se,between se and ss...and besides,you guys were all present on here and freely aired you views during gejs govt and we all know the unprintable vituperations you guys unleashed on that man and on the "i sit down my own jêjè" igbos simply cos they supported gej...as if its suddenly a crime in nigeria to support and vote ur choice candidate and party....

you spoke about generalising things and referred to me as lgbo/biafran,you are equally guilty,cos am a pure Benin boy, standing for the cause of freedom and emancipation of and for the Niger delta,biafra and southern nigeria..
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Happiness87(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lakeland4321:
He is right, stop this tomfoolery SS shd really be ashamed at GEJ's lack of foresight to help SS move forward by a giant leap, he was busy building almajiri schools knowing that they won'to vote for u regardless of it, there has not been light in otueke since august last year!
he's right just like you, if he was developing his home town, you will be the first to crucify him, that he's developing only SS. Even with what he did, they still found a way to tag him with bigotry should sentiments.

was his comments not promoting tribalism and bigotry
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Lakeland4321: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
when ever I hear about brass LNG I feel like looking for GEJ to hold his neck raised up to a wall... angry...how else would his own bayelsa people be employed if not for ensuring such projects kick off.....if not for anything the brass LNG should have been a priority project for him and that thieving woman denzieni...oh GOD... angry
my broda i feel your pain, it is inconceivable that a SS president could not help the region that has suffered so much lack for decades! Considering his tenure had the highest revenue ever by any govt. i weep for SS no turn until maybe 2055!
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lakeland4321:
my broda i feel your pain, it is inconceivable that a SS president could not help the region that has suffered so much lack for decades! Considering his tenure had the highest revenue ever by any govt. i weep for SS no turn until maybe 2055!

Bro, he's done his part and left. Yes, he didn't do too well as many expected but that doesn't translate into your arrogant claim the SS might not have another president tilly be 2055......That's all too insulting. ....Besides, Nigeria might be over as soon as the SS /SE get their acts together. ....IBB messed up this nation. Abacha fid too....did it prevent the north from getting the presidency? U guys should let GEJ be.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
IzonOwei:

Bro, it's okay. ...it might not be as straightforward and easy as some folks are painting here. Let's not join these folks in further denigrating our brother. If anything, we should seek to further our brotherhood with the SE and seek away put from this cesspool of evil and corruption.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by seunmsg(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:

Sorry, I don't do back and forth with morons. Run along and look for your type. Cheers.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by gesundheit: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
wow!!! same feat GeJ can't achieve all his wasted years. Sai baba.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by shaqhead: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spybradd:

and how are you sure those peeps who unleashes invectives are all easterners? how about the moles bearing certain names and knocking folks heads together just to ensure continued disharmony and disunity between the sw and se,between se and ss...and besides,you guys were all present on here and freely aired you views during gejs govt and we all know the unprintable vituperations you guys unleashed on that man and on the "i sit down my own jêjè" igbos simply cos they supported gej...as if its suddenly a crime in nigeria to support and vote ur choice candidate and party....

you spoke about generalising things and referred to me as lgbo/biafran,you are equally guilty,cos am a pure Benin boy, standing for the cause of freedom and emancipation of and for the Niger delta,biafra and southern nigeria..
So are u sayin every moniker in here that spit som tribalistic slur is som1 impersonating anoda? What are u sayin dude? I dnt even c where I called u an Igbo/Biafran or whatever...and who cares where u r from or whatever cause u rep?

Read in between what I said and u wl understnd what am sayin
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Happiness87(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
seunmsg:

Sorry, I don't do back and forth with morons. Run along and look for your type. Cheers.
yeloba bigot,

indomitable indomie brain claiming he's smart, he-goat find your own
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by gesundheit: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's okay. ...it might not be as straightforward and easy as some folks are painting here. Let's not join these folks in further denigrating our brother. If anything, we should seek to further our brotherhood with the SE and seek away put from this cesspool of evil and corruption.

Rubbish how low can foools like you go?? so saying the truth is now a crime?? your brother was a major player in the corruption. so just shut up hypocrite. You should cover your faces in shame that a fulani man is the one coming to fix a malaise in your own backyard.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by hamzeiy: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
olayoungz:
I wanted quoting hamzeiy post but damn, it's as though nairaland knows what I wanna post, just receiving network failed since while other pages loads well.

Hamzeiy, I just wanna say, u r so on point
tnx bro. ....the truth had to be said
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by malawi101(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan who is from the Niger-Delta refused to heed to the demands of the Ogoni people to clean up their land messed up with oil. A Fulani man is now going to do it.
I remember this was one of the campaign promises of President Muhammadu Buhari,he is already fulfilling the promise.

Why would I stop loving my President?

This lady you too much. Your analysis is always solid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Strike: Why We Parted Ways With NLC –TUC President / MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.