Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News (31202 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's okay. ...it might not be as straightforward and easy as some folks are painting here. Let's not join these folks in further denigrating our brother. If anything, we should seek to further our brotherhood with the SE and seek away put from this cesspool of evil and corruption.
brother I am really pissed off at GEJ..while i try so hard not to be irked at him I still feel so bad..we had everything but it ended up like we had nothing..lets hope we rise up to do what is right..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
brother I am really pissed off at GEJ..while i try so hard not to be irked at him I still feel so bad..we had everything but it ended up like we had nothing..lets hope we rise up to do what is right..

Bro, that's ok! It's just ok....
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by jlinkd78(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
This indeed a great step in d right direction. How I wish most of us will realise dat when we criticize PMB when he does wrong its only a step to ensure he does right d nxt time. Measures like this one is quite commendable. Good one once again
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by danpatrick: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is the responsibility of the oil companies to clean up their mess and pay hefty compensation to the affected communities.
This is how it is done in the West, including America and Canada.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Acousticlexi: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
One major cause Ken Saro Wiwa fought for. May the labour of our heroes past never be in vain. Ken was executed because of a just cause

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by nelandrewz(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2015
admax:
Finally we have a president!
Yes o. Finally, am proud to be a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by delugajackson: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Toktee:
and Bar-canista,snape,tomitomi and their co-wailers will not appear here,barcanista the chief wailer/emergency analyst will see nothing to counter nor analyist here.
Lol. The anti-buharis...they can wail till eternity for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by IdJack(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Hausa man is doing what a South South Man cannot do....Thanks to PMB, the South South people is beginning to feel your presence. Anywhere in the History of South South...It is the Northerners that has helped and develop the south...Kudos once more. Change is coming to South South
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by cardoctor(m): 3:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Well done Mr President.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, that's ok! It's just ok....
ok bro... cheesy...I'm ok..so tubara...?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Acousticlexi:
One major cause Ken Saro Wiwa fought for. May the labour of our heroes past never be in vain. Ken was executed because of a just cause
wish we had the ken sarowiwa's now...I wish...
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by onenaira3: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2015
This is actually the first time I'm going to applaud buhari. This is what ogoni needs, they've suffered enough therefore I applaud Buhari on this. It actually makes me look at him on a different light.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
ok bro... cheesy...I'm ok..so tubara...?...

Bro, I'm good. I've learned never to lampoon one of mine in the public again. I used to do that when I thought I was doing the system a huge favour. Not any more.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I'm good. I've learned never to lampoon one of mine in the public again. I used to do that when I thought I was doing the system a huge favour. Not any more.
maybe I would have to learn that too...I will..oya. lampoon me small joor... grin grin grin...
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
maybe I would have to learn that too...I will..oya. lampoon me small joor... grin grin grin...

I'll lampoon you through PM! LOL! How was your night bro? In all your endeavour, start seeing the Igbos as your ONLY reliable brothers in this system....Never mind all those sponsored lies against them......With them on our side, it's a question of time. I'll PM later. Parasitism must be stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2015
IzonOwei:

You just have to learn it. Don't take this nation to seriously. It's not worth dying for. Defend your brothers at all cost. That's the way it works. It took me more than 5 years to understand that.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by alrahmanonline(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2015
henryuzor:
Tanoids Wailing wailers Barcanista......where una dey
dem no go show face, them dey mourn...
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by alrahmanonline(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Duru1:
If any Ogoni person is remotely sold on this cleanup mumbo-jumbo, I say Ogoni is practically expendable. What Ogoni needs is the transformation of Bori into Lagos or even Ikeja.
welcome Mr wailer, we have been waiting for so long
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by taiobruzwiz: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Nice 1 Mr presido. That place is really a mess after all the they r giving Nigeria to generate income
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's okay. ...it might not be as straightforward and easy as some folks are painting here. Let's not join these folks in further [size=15pt]denigrating our brother. [/size]If anything, we should seek to further our brotherhood with the SE and seek away put from this cesspool of evil and corruption.

There lies ur problem. who exactly is ur brother? a curse born from the same mother that care less about u but himself his few cohorts and ffucks u up as a governor and even a president or a stranger who is interested in ur wellbeing and sincerely working towards u receiving ur dutiful right from the common wealth?
There is a reason why if u go to Bayelsa today, after the thief Alams, the next revered person is the late Abacha and not even jonah-daft. WHy call a local and federal failure ur brother?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by malikisah: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sai Buhari!

PMB will end up doing more for the SS than a dozen Jonathans could ever do. I've said it that Tompolo might end up leading PMB's next campaign in the south.

that is if common sense prevails
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by simpleseyi: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft was a curse to his people no doubt.

I think Goatluck Jona-daft was God's punishment for all our sins. I also think that senior bastard Doyin Oku-igbe was right that Goatluck Jona-daft was our jesus. God sent him to wash away our sins. Goatluck Jona-daft was the price we all had to pay as a nation for all our sins. Now, he is gone back to Otuoke, all our sins are forgiven, all old things are passed away, all thing have become new. WE NOW HAVE A NEW NIGERIA WITH A VISIONARY LEADER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll lampoon you through PM! LOL! How was your night bro? In all your endeavour, start seeing the Igbos as your ONLY reliable brothers in this system....Never mind all those sponsored lies against them......With them on our side, it's a question of time. I'll PM later. Parasitism must be stopped.
you too much bro... wink...waiting for your PM
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
you too much bro... wink...waiting for your PM

Will do once I get some things off my chest!
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by gesundheit: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

There lies ur problem. who exactly is ur brother? a curse born from the same mother that care less about u but himself his few cohorts and ffucks u up as a governor and even a president or a stranger who is interested in ur wellbeing and sincerely working towards u receiving ur dutiful right from the common wealth?
There is a reason why if u go to Bayelsa today, after the thief Alams, the next revered person is the late Abacha and not even jonah-daft. WHy call a local and federal failure ur brother?

These guys are so swallow, I read the rubbish the iidiot wrote up there and I want to catch him and rip a knife in his useless heart. With foools like him and his cohorts our nation is in trouble. Imagine words coming out of a supposed educate fellow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
gesundheit:

These guys are so swallow, I read the rubbish the iidiot wrote up there and I want to catch him and rip a knife in his useless heart. With foools like him and his cohorts our nation is in trouble. Imagine words coming out of a supposed educate fellow.

Believe u me..................they are just so pathetic. EVerywhere u go over here, its my brother, my brother, my brother bull shit yet this fool u call brother doesnt even care about u. Jonah-daft has governor of Bayelsa had nothing on ground as achievement yet he received billions as allocations for that tiny state. Shouldnt such be stoned to death?
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by cyrilamx(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

I think Goatluck Jona-daft was God's punishment for all our sins. I also think that senior bastard Doyin Oku-igbe was right that Goatluck Jona-daft was our jesus. God sent him to wash away our sins. Goatluck Jona-daft was the price we all had to pay as a nation for all our sins. Now, he is gone back to Otuoke, all our sins are forgiven, all old things are passed away, all thing have become new. WE NOW HAVE A NEW NIGERIA WITH A VISIONARY LEADER.
the ogonis will ever be indebted to PMB...a purported 'cerrificateless' Daura man outshinning a thesis-less otueke phd holder..
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by Obamina(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2015
come to think of it, is BABA really slow? There's no department of wisdom in any university or college. Baba has wisdom.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by pimoski: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Kudos to u PMB.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by idgerrard(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2015
President Buhari approve the UNEP report jonathan failed to even looked into not to talk of approving it.Jonah really goofed on that report because he was in the best position to approve it,but he never see himself as the president of nation because an injury to one is an injury to all,rather he saw himself as the president of the ijaw not even the south south region where he came from.Thank you my amiable and ever konigba president.
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by sweetgala(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
samofson:
Kudos Again to PMB ... my only reservation is if this has to pass through the house of assembly... I hope there if a law or bill somewhere that PMB can use to bypass these rouges on this particular issue cause they are slower than slow motion when it comes to things wey no fit line their pockets.

I beleive this has already passed theme years ago,as far back as OBJ second term. It has just been sitting idle for years. It was a UN report dating back years
Re: Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News by sweetgala(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Duru1:
If any Ogoni person is remotely sold on this cleanup mumbo-jumbo, I say Ogoni is practically expendable. What Ogoni needs is the transformation of Bori into Lagos or even Ikeja.

The transformation you seek starts with you, it took Lagos many years to transform into what it is today, it is not the only state that got national attention, calabar was a colonial post before Lagos and received infrastructure and investment .

It is the people that make the state, so long Ogoni people spend their time looking for an hand out nothing much would happen, ever heard "eko o gba gbere" you need to work hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.