Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35715 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
idrisalomagold then go to simple server settings below.

Proxy host remains untouched should be like this 10.199.212.2

Proxy port: 8080

Enable proxy

Injection method mine is OPTION instead of GET.

Injection Query/URL: web.blackberry.com

Injection host: blackBerry.com

Injection line: enter then press back space, then enter SPAC four times with ur shift key or just clean the space and put "4"

Enable injection, good to go.

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Cojay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
like wtf, does dat really exist??
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Abeg, what is proxydriod again and do I have to have all these b4 I can browse? Also do I need to do the subscriptions b4 I can open any site? Or are these subs alone for whatsapp?

U must sub to browse. Send BBLITED to 21600 o to activate the bb plan. Proxydriod is for wen you root ur fone to power up all aps. Since its not rooted. Sub and den download ucbroswer from playstore if u wanna download heavy files its d best if u use opera no p. Any browser will work fine. But whasapp won't work unless u sub WhatsApp bundle. Which is WAW to 131 for 5mb WhatsApp weekly bundle@ 25 naira Monthly bundle is 60naira code is WAM to 131
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Bros data no they finish grin grin
Bros you be learner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by egift(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
With 70gb per month, am always on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Data is like life to me. These days, I prefer data to airtime.
grin severeanuspain
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
Bros you be learner.

Lol bros I used close to 100gig on my samsung before I sold it. This one nq new phone I didn't do much download here cus my files on download I kept it in my laptop so I just transfered after getting the new phone if not I for they read 200gb by now say na my samsung I still dey use.grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Ama80(f): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
NCP:
How can l exhaust 165gb.. Haba.
pls teach me how
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
Bros you be learner.

Show us way biko!!!! cry
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
watchindelta:
as long mtn dey I can,t exhaust any free data lie lie. I represent lodgers
any unlimited mtn plan.?? #100 for 5GB don tire me.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Revolva(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
i can't live without data. il just die.

Die abeg 1000 ways to die choose one
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Lol bros I used close to 100gig on my samsung before I sold it. This one nq new phone I didn't do much download here cus my files on download I kept it in my laptop so I just transfered after getting the new phone if not I for they read 200gb by now say na my samsung I still dey use.grin grin
#thumbs up... See my usage for today alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Show us way biko!!!! cry
na simple server o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:

Theris God....abeg na.... cry sad
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
na simple server o

Ok, what do i need to do??
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Richhard(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
NCP:

Tell me more, if you care smiley
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Watch NTA and die slowly.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't run out of data, I can't even exhaust my 2gig monthly subscription.
I can see a lot of Rookies on this Data matter. Here take a pic... 2gB.?? I laugh

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
..wailing wailer
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Exhausted mine last two days and since then life has been miserable angry imagine staying without nairaland and xvideos sad. I just subscribed this evening
Esp xvideos..I know how that feels.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:

Lol weiten you they download?

I no see any more thing download o I they find things to download now self, hahaha grin
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vince77:
pls help me with link to download simple server for PC and settings too. Thanks
over here too... Link to download simple server on PC
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by socialmediaman: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:
I hardly run out of data shaa.....GLO dey do wonders...

In the rare occasion of the improbable, I read my downloaded ebooks.

PDP people You can lie eh, tell us the tweaks doing the wonders for you tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by khassy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mrluv:
pls bro put me thru on dat eti unlimited cheat

subscribe to Eti chat pack 150 and use psiphon to power am
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
socialmediaman:

PDP people You can lie eh, tell us the tweaks doing the wonders for you tongue tongue

Why do you guys take this place too seriously? Why? So anyone who supports the PDP here is being paid by them? Haba! Don't take this place too seriously!
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Christmasdon(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wot i do is to go to my phone calendar to book the date i bought my mb, so that i we know when it will finis, after i exhaust my mb i just start to use the credit on mai phone.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by socialmediaman: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Why do you guys take this place too seriously? Why? So anyone who supports the PDP here is being paid by them? Haba! Don't take this place too seriously!

That was a joke man, I expected you to catch it and laugh it off
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by DROGON: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demigods:

Lol weiten you they download?

I no see any more thing download o I they find things to download now self, hahaha grin
you no know abt MoviesHD and Showbox.?? Na my downloading medium.

Almost any TV series or Movies, I dey download.

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
socialmediaman:

That was a joke man, I expected you to catch it and laugh it off

No wahala.....
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Brightology2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hahahahahahaha dats y u re introvert
INTROVERT:
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by 360jamng(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
NCP:
165gb, that should be N90,000 with MTN.

These network providers are here to kill.

We just flex simplesever X IMEI tweaking X Blackberry BIS

Unlimited MB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
DROGON:
you no know abt MoviesHD and Showbox.?? Na my downloading medium.

Almost any TV series or Movies, I dey download.

Hmm make I check if new films they there, I no too like season films majority boring. Except supernatural which I don watch season 10/final episode and heroes those two series na highest, heroes and supernatural.
Plus all naruto shippuden. Finished it grin grin
If you never sidown follow naruto story line then you they miss very mature, emotional and nice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.