Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

See What An Igbo Boy Invented! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Boy Invented! (10759 Views)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
sweetgala:
Kudos to the lad, but I'd be very surprised if that thing generates enough lift to get off the ground. No to think of last in the air for 2 hours.

If I put that up for an engineering project my HOD would give me a C+ at best
you may be right. Reason I said the boy needs encouragement not mockery

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
You are the foool for believing that the prototype flies for 2 hours, you don't even deserve a response for your buffoonery.
please stop this, the boy needs encouragement, and not mockery. Everybody has a right to believe whatever he/she wanna believe

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
I don't have a problem with the boy constructing a helicopter prototype, I find that rather impressive for a boy of his age. But where I have a problem is with the Op who claims the prototype flies for 2 hours, and then he goes ahead to tout it as a technological achievement of Igbos. I am Igbo by the way, and I find that rather embarrassing for an adult to say that.

You are the foool for believing that the prototype flies for 2 hours, you don't even deserve a response for your buffoonery.
you really need cognitive re-constructuring

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Lvlink:
please stop this, the boy needs encouragement, and not mockery. Everybody has a right to believe whatever he/she wanna believe
Why cant you understand my point?... The boy isn't here on nairaland, I am not in any way mocking the boy; go back and read my responses on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Lvlink:
you may be right. Reason I said the boy needs encouragement not mockery
I wouldn't agree any less!

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
you really need cognitive re-constructuring
Tell me about it

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
Why cant you understand my point?... The boy isn't here on nairaland, I am not in any way mocking the boy; go back and read my responses on this thread.
k. Noted!
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
Tell me about it
it's a mental health condition. When the individual is at a state called neurosis, he /she needs immediate rescue before it degenerates to Psychosis; other words known as madness!

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
it's a mental health condition. When the individual is at a state called neurosis, he /she needs immediate rescue before it degenerates to Psychosis; other words known as madness!
stop dignifying that Anu'Mpama with a response.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
no pic of it in the air grin
are you witch? just asking
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by BushidoBlue(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

Ok no more talk, show us your own "prototype"
You see a boy of that age create something and your first response was to show your naked self in the shower getting drunk and laughing at your ignorance while displaying your "I know it all mentality".
Were you there to see it fly?

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by PhockPhockMan: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chiaka:
Let government encourage him and his likes!
Who will encourage him, the evil Nigeria government?
I remember in early 1980s when a young Mbaise scientist evented a radio station more powerful than, instead of supporting him, he was frustrated by another fulani president, shagari.
Today, he's in America continuing his eventions.

I'm really tired of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Ese00(f): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Invented? Op you use dictionary at all?

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
BushidoBlue:

Ok no more talk, show us your own "prototype"
You see a boy of that age create something and your first response was to show your naked self in the shower getting drunk and laughing at your ignorance while displaying your "I know it all mentality".
Were you there to see it fly?
Omambala1:
stop dignifying that Anu'Mpama with a response.
Okay i'm sorry guys, the prototype flies. Infact it even flies for more than 2 hours depending on wind speed and atmospheric pressure. You win!

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Juliuxxxxx: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yoruba man invent chopper wey sey use machine tyre

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by FKO81(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
See what Yoruba man invent
Lol. Una think say una pass us
You are pathological lair I saw this last week at zik's avenue Awka, look very close you will see Awka written on it

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Enahi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

The name that fits you is Sociopath, use it as your moniker on NL because that's what u are undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lanceslot(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adim very proud... The future is very bright.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by bluntspade: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fly in that aba made helicopter at your own risk.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by rusher14: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I remember in early 1960s when a young Mbaise scientist evented a radio station more powerful than, instead of supporting him, he was frustrated by another fulani president, shagari.

Shagari in 1960s?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by PhockPhockMan: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
rusher14:

Shagari in 1960s?
I meant 1980s.

Modified.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by scholes0(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
I don't need help, you are the one who does for happily believing and spreading the news that this prototype flies for 2 hours grin

Lmfao ....
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by suxkill: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Impressive!!!
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chiaka:
Let government encourage him and his likes!
Let government do what? Do we even have government? That's why the reasonable ones among us want Biafra so that we can be able to showcase our God's given talents. Nigeria is killing us but many don't even know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by mecuzee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
After you upload pic of it in the air. We will ask you for pic of it in the air with YOU INSIDE!

INTROVERT:
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
lolz! Go fly am na.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Adminisher: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am getting really worried for Nigeria. This contraption, this artwork is technology?. Chai. Agony of a Nation. Have people stopped going to school?. Where are people's brains?. Someone even used the word "invented". LOL.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adminisher:
I am getting really worried for Nigeria. This contraption, this artwork is technology?. Chai. Agony of a Nation. Have people stopped going to school?. Where are people's brains?. Someone even used the word "invented". LOL.
go and drink poison na
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by meccuno: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I remember in early 1980s when a young Mbaise scientist evented a radio station more powerful than, instead of supporting him, he was frustrated by another fulani president, shagari.

please can u still remember what the name of the person is please?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
dokiOloye:
The enemies of Biafra will be shitting in their panties now.
This means we can bomb our enemiiiies(in Tupac's voice) wtout having to wait for foreign help.

Look at the blades ; look fragile and short. Two hours in the air, that means it will fly to Imo river and stop unless you will be chasing it with hose and fuel. BTW, anyone can build it, just check YouTube and the Internet. You might as well buy a drone for $100. The only thing enemies of Biafra will die of is laughter when they see it.
There is a guy in umuahia that builds better.

Why wait for government? Rochas is owning months in salary. Build it better and go international.

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by ezeagu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

Then that means you can show us what kids in your village invented then, no?

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by meccuno: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
An individual tries to make himself useful some people instead of at least encouraging the dude,some people are shamelessly displaying ignorance and PHD....why are black people so retrogressive? Were u expecting the dude to make an Apache helicopter? Wtf? All those criticising should show us what they have done.....or stfu......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Boys Scout Leader Better Than You / Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? / Arase Donates N1m To Injured Police Corporal In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.