Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

See What An Igbo Boy Invented! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Boy Invented! (10752 Views)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
pazienza:

Another " my papa say I be Ibo" on the loose.

Apart from Lagos(former capital) which Yoruba city is better than Enugu, Onitsha,Owerri,Umuahia, Awka? Which west are you speaking of? Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc? You need help.

Do you know that Aba is not the capital of Abia state, tell me any second town in any Yoruba state that can tie the shoe lace of Aba in any aspect of development, is it Ogbomosho? Ondo town or what?

How did we blow our opportunity in the the war? I am very sure that you know nothing about the circumstances and events that led the civil war, yet you are here blabbing.

What state are we in now? We are more advanced than any Nigerian group, I guess your negativity and self loathe never allowed you to see that. https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

There is a reason why politics is called "Ndorondoro Ochichi" in Igbo language,it's because there is always bound to be local rivalry, it's the same thing world over.
Even so, our local rivalry has limits, we had never violently assaulted each other, like your Beloved Yoruba were doing under Akintola and Awo.

Inconclusion, Ndigbo and Igboland can do with less ignorant and self loathing people like you, that it is, if you are really an Igbo.

I like this. It is good interacting with intellectual individuals. However do not insult. Would rather interact with you than with people that don't have anything to offer like Omambala1 and UmuEri. Kindly hold on, will be back to interact
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by chrisblack: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Melahou:
ground breaking... grin
in what way if I may ask.this is just a toy that can never fly. It is only meant to be pulled by rope.I will still give it to the boy that he still thought of doing something creative with his time.this is just and artistic work not scientific or engineering. If you want to take me up u are welcome.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by AlPeter: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Who will encourage him, the evil Nigeria government?
I remember in early 1980s when a young Mbaise scientist evented a radio station more powerful than, instead of supporting him, he was frustrated by another fulani president, shagari.
Today, he's in America continuing his eventions.

I'm really tired of this country.
the evil Nigerian government also include your state and your kinsmen,
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
kernel501:

If a small boy who have seen not a helicopter ever or travel abroad can build something that can fly for 2 two hours in spite of the weight of craft... and you are a graduate who cannot boost of an invention to your name, then your cluelessness is top-notch.
Jesu Christi!! shocked shocked Your own cluelessness knows no bounds for believing what the Op of this thread says that the prototype flies for 2 hours. If you are educated, then I'm sorry, you are a disgrace.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Duru1:

The clownish dumbass of all is no less a person than you sir. You could have glorified your clown pedigree by volunteering as a test pilot for the Yari.ba coffin.
Ethnic bigotry reduces great men to iidiots. What has tribe got to do with this?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by ARIZONA123(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
favourmic:
Ni so ni be ka lo fi oju sunuku wo grin grin (let go there)
. See them. Yorubastards are sadist. Lmaooo
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2015
ezeagu:

Then that means you can show us what kids in your village invented then, no?
First of all, there is nothing wrong with a young boy producing a prototype of a helicopter, that's very commendable for the youngster. But there is everything wrong in the Op adding his own imagination to this by claiming the prototype flies for 2 hours. It is even more disturbingly embarrassing when the Op attempts to sensationalise the issue by boasting about this as a superb Igbo technological breakthrough despite igbo oppression.

Finally, I find it quite embarrassing that several supposedly educated/enlightened people actually believe what the Op said about the prototype flying for 2 hours.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by ARIZONA123(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
chrisblack:
in what way if I may ask.this is just a toy that can never fly. It is only meant to be pulled by rope.I will still give it to the boy that he still thought of doing something creative with his time.this is just and artistic work not scientific or engineering. If you want to take me up u are welcome.
. Chaiiii. Children of anger and hatred. Repent!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by ARIZONA123(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:
First of all, there is nothing wrong with a young boy producing a prototype of a helicopter, that's very commendable for the youngster. But there is everything wrong in the Op adding his own imagination to this by claiming the prototype flies for 2 hours. It is even more disturbingly embarrassing when the Op attempts to sensationalise the issue by boasting about this as a superb Igbo technological breakthrough despite igbo oppression.

Finally, I find it quite embarrassing that several supposedly educated/enlightened people actually believe what the Op said about the prototype flying for 2 hours.
. With all this rants and rap. I expected you to have given us one inventional sample from the rusty region. Conehead

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. With all this rants and rap. I expected you to have given us one inventional sample from the rusty region. Conehead
Just like I mentioned to someone earlier, ethnic/tribal bigotry erodes every sense of objective reasoning and reduces great men to mere ediots. My comments have nothing to do with tribe or region and I even happen to be from the same area with the boy.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by favourmic(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. See them. Yorubastards are sadist. Lmaooo

Common sence is not common, please what class are you? I'm sure secondary school u for dey, did I mention or abuse any tribe? I better pray for more sense
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by millionaireman: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

Drunken laughing jackass with his anti-Biafra blackmail, take note:
Tax from auto vehicle manufacturing firms in an Igbo-only country can go a long way to sustain the country's economy. Most of rich vehicle-manufacturing countries in Europe don't have oil.

But because you can't imagine life in your domain without crude oil from the Nigerdelta, people like you stampede yourselves in any Igbo-related thread to do your senseless slots of blackmail against Biafra.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by millionaireman: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Boss of Innoson Motors, Nnewi, complained that Innoson can manufacture Refuse vehicles in Nnewi from fresh materials; but Abuja City Authorities would go to Germany to import Refuse vehicles either refurbished or built with recycled materials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk42wLeVpI&feature=iv&annotation_id=523881ca-0-2db3-842a-89e013a2908&src_vid=HjUud7S4LZY
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
millionaireman:

Drunken laughing jackass with his anti-Biafra blackmail, take note:
Tax from auto vehicle manufacturing firms in an Igbo-only country can go a long way to sustain the country's economy. Most of rich vehicle-manufacturing countries in Europe don't have oil.

But because you can't imagine life in your domain without crude oil from the Nigerdelta, people like you stampede yourselves in any Igbo-related thread to do your senseless slots of blackmail against Biafra.
I am hardcore Igbo, but I personally don't see the need or support the frantic calls for Biafran secession that has gained popularity since GEJ lost the election. So yes! that's the reason why I mock the proponents of secession who are ridiculing my tribe and creating enemies for us all over the place.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Fess: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

Just because the lad is not from your clan. Jealousy will slay you.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by disumusa: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
smiley embarassed
Omambala1:
continue with your jealousy while Igbos keep improving!
nonsense people who can manufacture vehicle, still can not stay in their land and develop the place. Mcheeew grin
Omambala1:
continue with your jealousy while Igbos keep improving!
nonsense people who can manufacture vehicle, still can not stay in their land and develop the place. Mcheeew
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by disumusa: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided cry tongue
Lvlink:
please stop this, the boy needs encouragement, and not mockery. Everybody has a right to believe whatever he/she wanna believe
very funny, licence to ealy grave, very sucidal grin
Lvlink:
please stop this, the boy needs encouragement, and not mockery. Everybody has a right to believe whatever he/she wanna believe
very funny, licence to ealy grave, very sucidal
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by ARIZONA123(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:
I am hardcore Igbo, but I personally don't see the need or support the frantic calls for Biafran secession that has gained popularity since GEJ lost the election. So yes! that's the reason why I mock the proponents of secession who are ridiculing my tribe and creating enemies for us all over the place.
. Thunder fire you there. Coneheaded mgbati scratch face. Silly thing. U aint igbo in anyway. U are frm ilorin
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder fire you there. Coneheaded mgbati scratch face. Silly thing. U aint igbo in anyway. U are frm ilorin
Ilorin! cheesy cheesy

The thunder wey go fire u still dey do press-up
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by publisherz: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigerians and their stupidity

Where is the video of this contraption flying? can anyone explain the point of welding scraps together and calling it an invention?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by kernel501: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:
Jesu Christi!! shocked shocked Your own cluelessness knows no bounds for believing what the Op of this thread says that the prototype flies for 2 hours. If you are educated, then I'm sorry, you are a disgrace.

Keep hating while we keep progressing ... hatred doesn't see anything good.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by kernel501: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Leopantro:

I commend the boy for doing it but it's not an invention. While I was growing up I built gliders made of wood, I came across the plan in a library. Currently trying to DIY a drone that can fly for 15 to 20 minutes. They are not inventions and the plans are on the Internet. My beef is someone saying it will be used to drop bombs.

Respect !!!
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by disumusa: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
tongue tongue
obailala:
Ilorin! cheesy cheesy

warri,benin,egbema! grin
obailala:
Ilorin! cheesy cheesy

warri,benin,egbema! Thunder way go fire you still dey do press-up
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
kernel501:

Keep hating while we keep progressing ... hatred doesn't see anything good.
..and u think its everybody u meet online that's into silly tribal games?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Duru1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:
Ethnic bigotry reduces great men to iidiots. What has tribe got to do with this?

Who introduced the ethnic and silly bigotry into this discussion by injecting "nnamdi"? The last time I checked, Nnamdi is not Yari.ba.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Duru1:

Who introduced the ethnic and silly bigotry into this discussion by injecting "nnamdi"? The last time I checked, Nnamdi is not Yari.ba.
nnamdi is my tribesman, i reserve the right to mock him and i dont see how that's tribal bigotry. Bigotry starts when u assume that anyone who doesn't agree with such a character must be yoruba (not even hausa or any other tribe)... and then u start throwing tribal insults around... Remember, not everyone u meet online is into the senseless tribal wars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill / Sultan Of Sokoto Alarmed Over Insecurity, Calls For Prayers For Nigeria / Tactical Operations: IGP Procures Additional Assets For Deployment, Patrols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.