Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

See What An Igbo Boy Invented! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Boy Invented! (10758 Views)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
go and drink poising na
Its poison, not POISING. NA.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leopantro:

Its poison, not POISING.
NA.
thanks for the correction, an honest mistake

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leopantro:

Look at the blades ; look fragile and short. Two hours in the air, that means it will fly to Imo river and stop unless you will be chasing it with hose and fuel. BTW, anyone can build it, just check YouTube and the Internet. You might as well buy a drone for $100. The only thing enemies of Biafra will die of is laughter when they see it.
There is a guy in umuahia that builds better.
Why wait for government? Rochas is owning months in salary. Build it better and go international.
continue with your jealousy while Igbos keep improving!

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
meccuno:
An individual tries to make himself useful some people instead of at least encouraging the dude,some people are shamelessly displaying ignorance and PHD....why are black people so retrogressive? Were u expecting the dude to make an Apache helicopter? Wtf? All those criticising should show us what they have done.....or stfu......
that is why Nigeria is a ZOO

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by TruthisGOD: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adminisher:
I am getting really worried for Nigeria. This contraption, this artwork is technology?. Chai. Agony of a Nation. Have people stopped going to school?. Where are people's brains?. Someone even used the word "invented". LOL.
Y r Nigerians so pathetic? Do u knw hw d wright brothers started d first ppl dat invented aircraft? Jst lyk this, vry crude bt American govt supported nd invested on them. The outcome is what is taking u al over d world. With al ur degrees nd phd u're nt ashamed dat u still import candle sticks nd matches from china. Hw vry pathetic!
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Duru1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
no pic of it in the air grin

You should have volunteered as the test pilot. grin grin
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Duru1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

The clownish dumbass of all is no less a person than you sir. You could have glorified your clown pedigree by volunteering as a test pilot for the Yari.ba coffin.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by MythAngel: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
I challenge the feat as a sham and a hoax to deceive gullible people .... As a scientist , it is a slap on me to believe that puny machine... The proportion of the wing to the size of the jointed metal is outragious.... This is not demean the creativity ...
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

The real clown isn't the boy who designed and constructed this tincan toy, the real clowns are those people who are gathered around watching in amazement and the biggest clown is the Op of this thread who in wild excitement, is amazed at the 'marvellous technological ingenuity' of the little mbaise boy and is very proud to showcase this thing as an Igbo achievement.

Probably this is what nnamdi would use to kill every single person in the zoo in the fullness of time grin cheesy

im igbo but this comment is just too funny

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omambala1:
continue with your jealousy while Igbos keep improving!

For your information, I'm an Igbo man from Imo State. Wrap your singleton brain cell around that.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leopantro:

For your information, I'm an Igbo man from Imo State. Wrap your singleton brain cell around that.
which part of Imo sir?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leopantro:

who dash you Imo?

If atall, then two things are involved

1. Either you are from a slave lineage, or an Outcast, or both.

2. Your blood must have been mixed, either you are fathered by an Hausa Fullani man, or a Yoloba mother, or even both.

Hard core Igbos don't think from the ANUS!

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lvlink:
which part of Imo sir?
believe he is from imo at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by change49ja: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

I beg I no wan laugh (at the bolded)
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omambala1:
who dash you Imo?

2. Your blood must have been mixed, either you are fathered by an Hausa Fullani man, or a Yoloba mother, or even both.

It's official, the clown is a slave from Imo forest

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Those rotors won't lift that thing an inch of the ground and with no rudder that thing will spin along its axis like a compact disc.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Dopefiend(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
UmuEri:
Despite the continued operations by the Nigerian gov't, the Igbos continues to improve technologically.

An Mbaise boy from Imo state has invented a flying Helicopter that can last more than 2hours on air.

Invented a Flying Helicopter? Lol grin na jump helicopter dey jump before?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by kernel501: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:

If a small boy who have seen not a helicopter ever or travel abroad can build something that can fly for 2 two hours in spite of the weight of craft... and you are a graduate who cannot boost of an invention to your name, then your cluelessness is top-notch.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omambala1:
who dash you Imo?

Is that your best? Sigh

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lvlink:
which part of Imo sir?
Umuchoke in Umuduragirishi, Amaigbo in Nwangele LGA.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
kernel501:

If a small boy who have seen not a helicopter ever or travel abroad can build something that can fly for 2 two hours in spite of the weight of craft... and you are a graduate who cannot boost of an invention to your name, then your cluelessness is top-notch.

I commend the boy for doing it but it's not an invention. While I was growing up I built gliders made of wood, I came across the plan in a library. Currently trying to DIY a drone that can fly for 15 to 20 minutes. They are not inventions and the plans are on the Internet. My beef is someone saying it will be used to drop bombs.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by dokiOloye(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leopantro:

Look at the blades ; look fragile and short. Two hours in the air, that means it will fly to Imo river and stop unless you will be chasing it with hose and fuel. BTW, anyone can build it, just check YouTube and the Internet. You might as well buy a drone for $100. The only thing enemies of Biafra will die of is laughter when they see it.
There is a guy in umuahia that builds better.

Why wait for government? Rochas is owning months in salary. Build it better and go international.
are U an enemy of Biafra?
Cos only d guilty are afraid.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by TopGee: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Channel Television showed this helicopter today during their news. The helicopter was actually seen flying and landing. It is true.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2015
dokiOloye:
are U an enemy of Biafra?
Cos only d guilty are afraid.

No. I'm an enemy of illusions born of ideology of things that happened in the past. We Igbos have the potential of greatness but we blew it in the war. Look at the state we are in now : no laid down plans or framework projecting 10 to 20 years from now, no political representative laying the groundwork for our children's children to build on, no unionization of the whole of Igboland. Everyone is "to your tent" : just look at the last election. Orlu resisting Okigwe, Owerri fighting Mbaise, etc. It's now ME ME ME. forget Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers, what benefit would they gain joining us. And we are not helping ourselves..

Let me ask you ; the youths in your village, the leaders of tomorrow, where are they? In Lagos, Abuja, etc not building the homeland. Remove Aba and Enugu, which other city do we have that can emulate the west, that we have collectively joined together to build? Instead, I hear "when we get Biafra, it will be heaven on earth?

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by pazienza(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Leopantro:

No. I'm an enemy of illusions born of ideology of things that happened in the past. We Igbos have the potential of greatness but we blew it in the war. Look at the state we are in now : no laid down plans or framework projecting 10 to 20 years from now, no political representative laying the groundwork for our children's children to build on, no unionization of the whole of Igboland. Everyone is "to your tent" : just look at the last election. Orlu resisting Okigwe, Owerri fighting Mbaise, etc. It's now ME ME ME. forget Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers, what benefit would they gain joining us. And we are not helping ourselves..

Let me ask you ; the youths in your village, the leaders of tomorrow, where are they? In Lagos, Abuja, etc not building the homeland. Remove Aba and Enugu, which other city do we have that can emulate the west, that we have collectively joined together to build? Instead, I hear "when we get Biafra, it will be heaven on earth?

Another " my papa say I be Ibo" on the loose.

Apart from Lagos(former capital) which Yoruba city is better than Enugu, Onitsha,Owerri,Umuahia, Awka? Which west are you speaking of? Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc? You need help.

Do you know that Aba is not the capital of Abia state, tell me any second town in any Yoruba state that can tie the shoe lace of Aba in any aspect of development, is it Ogbomosho? Ondo town or what?

How did we blow our opportunity in the the war? I am very sure that you know nothing about the circumstances and events that led to the civil war, yet you are here blabbing.

What state are we in now? We are more advanced than any Nigerian group, I guess your negativity and self loathe never allowed you to see that. https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

There is a reason why politics is called "Ndorondoro Ochichi" in Igbo language,it's because there is always bound to be local rivalry, it's the same thing world over.
Even so, our local rivalry has limits, we had never violently assaulted each other, like your Beloved Yoruba were doing under Akintola and Awo.

Inconclusion, Ndigbo and Igboland can do with less ignorant and self loathing people like you, that it is, if you are really an Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by UmuEri(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2015
pazienza:

Apart from Lagos(former capital) which Yoruba city is better than Enugu, Onitsha,Owerri,Umuahia, Awka? Which west are you speaking of? Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc? You need help.

Do you know that Aba is not the capital of Abia state, tell me any second town in any Yoruba state that can tie the shoe lace of Aba in any aspect of development, is it Ogbomosho? Ondo town or what?

How did we blow our opportunity in the the war? I am very sure that you know nothing about the circumstances and events that led the civil war, yet you are here blabbing.

What state are we in now? We are more advanced than any Nigerian group, I guess your negativity and self loathe never allowed you to see that. https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

There is a reason why politics is called "Ndorondoro Ochichi" in Igbo language,it's because there is always bound to be local rivalry, it's the same thing world over.
Even so, our local rivalry has limits, we had never violently assaulted each other, like your Beloved Yoruba were doing under Akintola and Awo.

Inconclusion, Ndigbo and Igboland can do with less ignorant and self loathing people like you, that it is, if you are really an Igbo.
why are you wasting your time educating that Okpo

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Umuchoke(m): 6:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Leopantro:

Umuchoke in Umuduragirishi, Amaigbo in Nwangele LGA.
Really? I'm from Umuokwarafor
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Omambala1(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2015
pazienza:

How did we blow our opportunity in the the war? I am very sure that you know nothing about the circumstances and events that led the civil war, yet you are here blabbing.

the Anu'mpama those not know the road to whichever enclave he claims to come from.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Lvlink(f): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Leopantro:

am sorry I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the west has fared better than the East.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Lvlink:
am sorry I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the west has fared better than the East.

How so?
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Omambala1:
the Anu'mpama those not know the road to whichever enclave he claims to come from.
I believe God overcompensated when he infused intelligence into you.
Re: See What An Igbo Boy Invented! by Leopantro: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:
why are you wasting your time educating that Okpo

If you believe you can use this to fly and bomb people then you need the education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh / No Money To Fix Refineries – FG / Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.