Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) (64450 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
wingman:

You re a fo.ol
You ve always been a fo.ol
You will remain a fo.ol until a grave in a forgotten cemetery claims you
IF HE IS A FOOL, WHICH HE IS NOT!
WHAT A YOU?
EDIOTIC BUFFON
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by hokaamoy: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
too too unnecessary. Unprofessional coming from a reputable news agency.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by wanted222(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2015
sahara reporters the most stupid media i ve ever seen so unprofessional i can kill any of there staff if i get know he or she works there. idiots
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Oluwaseun748(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
I no longer take sharia reporters serious again

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Isaddabai(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2015
simeonii:
Seems no news anymore without GEJ...
YES OOOO, because OF HIS LEGACY OF CLUELESSNESS
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by gp6liveth(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Miner13:
Thieving in not corruption

grin grin grin

Oga jona hmmmmm

What a legacy cool

If you have undergone anti-corruption studies you will know the difference between stealing and corruption. These two terms are not thesame.
Google journals on corruption and read in-dept to discern the duo concepts.

You think Gej was wrong when he says stealing is not corruption. Get yourself more education.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2015
This should not be allowed by well meaning Nigerians.
No matter how bad GEJ might have been, he was the Ex-president of Nigeria and that should mean everything.
Would you have consider a nigerian brand with a US president with such advert?

C'mon guys.....this is not just acceptable and should be condemned by all Nigeria irrespective of the parties.

And for political correctness the deal on Walmart should be cancelled until unreserved apology dissociating it self from such calous statement is received.
Nigeria should seriously regulate the type of news media we allow in our country.

SaharaNews Reporter for one should have been blocked from Nigeria internet space.

Which one of you would agree to his father or mother to be so insulted talk much more of Nigeria's former President.
No matter your view, his name will be associated with Nigeria for ever and for this purpose we should all be united in condemning this thoughtless twitter from an irresponsible internet news media.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut the hell up lest I smack the taste out of your mouth.

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/hbdjo8j5ada2ydkuq3vap7wvck6inrod187212[/img] at your age, my guy, you are a disgrace. foolish goat
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
d reason safety standards are put in place is to ensure that lives are protected from d hazards of a profession. if those in d profession consciously or unconsciously refuse 2 adhere 2 safety standards and also refuse to put in place and sustain safety mechanism, someone will definitely get hurt. no sentiments
you can not stop accident from taking place no matter the safety measures in place.

Nigeria is a zoo, even if lion is the king, some animals will always have a mind of their own. Form their own kingdoms within the zoo
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
you can not stop accident from taking place no matter the safety measures in place.

Nigeria is a zoo, even if lion is the king, some animals will always have a mind of their own. Form their own kingdoms within the zoo
Definitely you cant totally rule out hazards especially when there are factors u dont have control over. safety standards focus on what we can control so as to mitigate d effects of what we cant control. d essence is so that risk and loss is drastically minimized. d question as relates to d zoo and d zoologist is this, what did d zoologist have control of and what didnt he have control of vis-a-vis his political safety and survival?
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
Definitely you cant totally rule out hazards especially when there are factors u dont have control over. safety standards focus on what we can control so as to mitigate d effects of what we cant control. d essence is so that risk and loss is drastically minimized. d question as relates to d zoo and d zoologist is this, what did d zoologist have control of and what didnt he have control of vis-a-vis his political safety and survival?
do you want him to be tagged a dictator
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
cheesy ..u even asked a wrong question....the question should be -Between Omenka nd GEJ who will feed/provide for each others' generation (both dead nd yet to be born)....see his little self talking..'i can't hire GEJ'
LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy...(narcissim nd delusion of the highest order)
He can call it stolen money/wealth..dat 1 na him buisness...but the fact be say....GEJ go employ him lineage grin smiley

Don't mind the loud-mouthed masturbating He-Goat!
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
do you want him to be tagged a dictator
i dont think our discussion has gotten to d point of tagging our zoologist a dictator. i just wanted 2no from u what d zoologist had control over and what didnt he have control over vis-a-vis his political safety and survival so that we can b on d same page
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
i dont think our discussion has gotten to d point of tagging our zoologist a dictator. i just wanted 2no from u what d zoologist had control over and what didnt he have control over vis-a-vis his political safety and survival so that we can b on d same page
stop evading, if he wanted to control all the factors, will you or will you not tag him a dictator
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
stop evading, if he wanted to control all the factors, will you or will you not tag him a dictator
am not evading anything. i asked u a simple question and u are preempting me by bringing up d dictator issue which has entirely nothing to do with what we've been discussing. so who is evading?
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
am not evading anything. i asked u a simple question and u are preempting me by bringing up d dictator issue which has entirely nothing to do with what we've been discussing. so who is evading?
will you or will you not call him a dictator??
answer the question
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
will you or will you not call him a dictator??
answer the question
hahaha...you are being very defensive without reason and u are deviating from d discussion. its possible u saw him as a dictator because i dont c d basis 4u bringing this up. if u feel he wasnt a dictator, then u should have waited 4 me 2 call him one b4 u started preempting me, then u can defend him. but u were already trying 2 defend what doesnt even exist. so pls lets keep 2d discussion. we are trying 2no what he had control over and what he didnt. let me hear from u regarding this
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
hahaha...you are being very defensive without reason and u are deviating from d discussion. its possible u saw him as a dictator because i dont c d basis 4u bringing this up. if u feel he wasnt a dictator, then u should have waited 4 me 2 call him one b4 u started preempting me, then u can defend him. but u were already trying 2 defend what doesnt even exist. so pls lets keep 2d discussion. we are trying 2no what he had control over and what he didnt. let me hear from u regarding this
i don't have your time

Nigeria is a zoo.

it expired 2014
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time

Nigeria is a zoo.

it expired 2014
how would u have my time when u cant defend what u say?
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by HzRF(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
philips70:

No one has been spared by SR. They are not like you guys who defend criminals that rob and rape your parents only because they are from your communities. You are wretched and poorly educated today because of the same people you spend all your life online defending daily. Quit being a FOOL, grow some sense, its not that expensive.
LOL see frustration
I guess this is what's plaguing ur generation
One of ur useless change agent in aregbe is the one nt paying my parents Salaries

Nw should I defend ur propaganda loving party lyk u nd ur Co retards do
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Happiness87(f): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexy2014:
how would u have my time when u cant defend what u say?
i asked you a question, you twist it, to what you want it to be, guy gerraout of my sight.

Nigeria expired 2014#
its just a matter of time
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:
i asked you a question, you twist it, to what you want it to be, guy gerraout of my sight.

Nigeria expired 2014#
hahahahahaha...i was d first 2 ask u a question which u refused 2 answer by clearly deviating from d discussion. all i was trying 2do was keep us within d confines of d discussion. i enjoy chatting with people like u who when they cant present superior argument resort 2 cheap insults 2 express themselves...hahahahaha. i love u babe
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
nonichuks:
When a good man becomes clueless and incompetent, this is what happens. He gets disrespected. Na Jonathan fxck up abeg.
i dont think so. irrespective of jonathans mistakes and failures, its wrong for a news agency 2 insult GEJ. its one thing 2 highlight his failures, its an entirely different thing 2 insult him. its wrong and unprofessional coming from sahara
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by philips70(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
HzRF:
LOL see frustration
I guess this is what's plaguing ur generation
One of ur useless change agent in aregbe is the one nt paying my parents Salaries

Nw should I defend ur propaganda loving party lyk u nd ur Co retards do

I don't belong to any party neither do I defend corrupt people. Aregbe is impoverishing your parents and you are complaining but you daily spend all your time defending the real people who defrauded the whole nation to the tune of billions of dollars. The thieves in Abuja never cared to check whatever was going on the states only because they were busy looting and raping the economy with the thinking they will continue to occupy till thy kingdom come. You need sense.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happiness87:

Nigeria expired 2014#
i was thinking, if our dear zoologist had won a second term, would u have wanted nigeria 2 expire? just a thought
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by nonichuks: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm not saying what they did was right. What they did was very wrong
lexy2014:
i dont think so. irrespective of jonathans mistakes and failures, its wrong for a news agency 2 insult GEJ. its one thing 2 highlight his failures, its an entirely different thing 2 insult him. its wrong and unprofessional coming from sahara
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
nonichuks:
I'm not saying what they did was right. What they did was very wrong
ok bro
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by plux4: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
They want dis man to talk by all means... I trust my GEJ he won't. That's wisdom. unlike the f**l down West . God bless president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Ujupsy: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
I seriously believe that sahara reporters have poo several times on their body
what else will make some body talk about some one who don't even care u exist
I see your boss painted in aboki shit soon just wait for it
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Ujupsy: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
I seriously believe that sahara reporters have poo several times on their body
what else will make some body talk about some one who don't even care u exist
I see your boss painted in aboki shit soon just wait for it
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Lionsclaw: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Jonathan see your life now

lipsrsealed
We dey see Jonathan life; a former President of Nigeira. BUT U.....where is your life?

Your children must write his name as one of their country's ex-president. But nobody even know u.

Jonathans life we see but u dude, seriously u need to get a life
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by jumpandpass: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Icecomrade:

Which village did Sahara recruit it's reporters from?

Bunch of unprofessional goats who does not know the definition of journalism.

Am even more pissed off with some silly individuals who will come on this page to celebrate stupidity out of hatred.

We need to learn to draw a bold line between what is wrong and silly emotions
Yea.
I think sahara reporters just crossed the line.
This is nothing but "irresponsible journalism at its peak"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.