Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) (64453 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Jonathan see your life now

lipsrsealed
so this is exactly what you'll say if jona were to be your fatherundecided

10 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by allanphash7(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shara reporter has finished barcanisat, temitemi, fire fire,oremu, sevenup or wats his name Brother o
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hakdn
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS ARE ACTUALLY RUGGED..... NO WONDER THEY CALL THEM WIKILEAKS OF AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Jarus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think SR goes to the extreme sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by madgoat(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Store greeter grin grin... Seriously that job is too good for Jona. grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by free2ryhme: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
stewpid reporters

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:

lipsrsealed
I don't believe people who thinks from their yarnse like you still exist

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by activelyA(f): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
shocked
This is a slap on good journalism! !!
They have gone overboard this time around sad
This is simply unacceptable. In a bid to ensure a complete democratic rule, Jonathan has endured a lot of insults.

Who does one blame now
Can dey try all this nonsense for O.B.J Thats if he does not locate them from their great grand parent and wipe them.
Arrant nonsense!
We are used to regular insults from the public on current and past presidents but the problem is where it is coming from (a source that has an influence on the people's perception of the government.)
So angered, have to stop typing....
Tell me why any foreigner following their handle will not build his perception based on that tweet.

This isn't about politics or party any longer...its just unwholistic journalism.

Just as introvert's profile pix says...

Oh well... undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by deadZONE: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin the first lady said it all

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by gingerman876: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is blatant rubbish. Why use jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by solonazzy: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
Later they will apologize that their account was hacked.
Like ait did during d online polls

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by anwe: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Your mama !
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
oduastates:
Sorry I have not seen any skill to suggest that the man is employable.
at least he ruled you as a president for 6 years. .. which I don't believe you Professor in Skillionology can ever see Aso Rock till. .......ok.... I rest my case

9 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
That first lady tweets though...don't know if Goodluck is her father.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by neocortex: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
SAHARA REPORTERS ARE ACTUALLY RUGGED..... NO WONDER THEY CALL THEM WIKILEAKS OF AFRICA

Says the internet troll.
Get a life!

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by mradjoy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
The truth remains that media houses knowingly create controversial topics to bring more traffic/attention to themselves, so sahara reporters have succeeded in luring those guys into seeing what they have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by abubkhr: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is so unfair and unprofessional even though I never support what Dr Ebele did as a President and never liked him a bit this does not give them (Sahara) the right to ridicule his person at least he was once a president. This is not right Sahara.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:

lipsrsealed

Is your father's life better than his? undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara

Has he blessed you?

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by maximilian19(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
if it was biafar radio Buhari would have stand at the tip of aso rock and say dey should arrest them, so he want to say he is not seeing sahara reporters.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by CallPolice: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
una no wan let Goodluck make he rest... grin grin grin grin grin grin

oduastates:
Sorry I have not seen any skill to suggest that the man is employable.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut the hell up lest I smack the taste out of your mouth.

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

So GEJ came and told you he needs someone to hire him?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Ebubeslym(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

Seems like
The name GEJ gives you orgasms

28 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
neocortex:

Says the internet troll.
Get a life!
How am I an internet troll??,,,

*Rugged means harsh,,,
*And yes they are called the wikileaks of Africa.. consult Google...

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by saintandsinnerz: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

Sort out your worthless life first before you think of hiring an ex-president you idiot! People like you are not sound enough to live with normal humans

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Dragonking: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

What the fvck is wrong with you people and ur stupiid obsession with GEJ..He is no longer the President so let them focus on something else..you guys still need GEJ to be relevant or what?

20 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by mayorkyzo: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
What a stupid and senseless report and why the hell this made it to front page beats my imagination.. undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by pheliciti: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nigerians are too big on respect but short on compassion for the millions of downtrodden citizens that suffered from the misrule, brazen corruption and incompetence of the Jonathan era.
In fact, GEJ is lucky if the only recompense he gets for suffering Nigerians is just the abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by linnyx: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
The "lowest of lows" coming from a supposed pro media outfit. Shame on them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.