Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) (64445 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by jamesharryson(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
If only some Wailers know just how insignificant their cries are to me ehn.

Dudes, you can bleat like the billies you are, I don't give a beetle's balls about it. Grown very think skin to all that stuff. Matter of fact, when I see you guys bleating, I know I musta struck a raw nerve with my comment and that gives me immense Joy. cheesy

Midolian, that picture of yours would be perfect for this occasion honestly. grin

I can only blame the container that catapulted you into this world. You product of a broken condom. Imagine the kind of insults you raise against a man who not only able to feed you for one hundred years without complaining, but also train your generation without any hair from his body being disturbed.

No matter what, you can never be as poor as Jonathan all through your life and you can never sit on a chair he doesn even want to use again in life. I won't blame you because stupidity is free and it is your choice to decide to be or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2015
MrDoGood:

I pity you
Ekiseme:
you be mumu
Lacomus:
I pray yu use the same line to address yur father, wen he fails to achieve wht GEJ has achieve in his life time.
iPrinz20:

......and yours??

lawanson44:

Is your father's life better than his? undecided undecided

EMMYB0Y:

I don't believe people who thinks from their yarnse like you still exist

vheMa:
so this is exactly what you'll say if jona were to be your fatherundecided

What are all this Jonathan Dogs saying?
You guys really need help ooooo

I pray you all receives sense in JESUS name...
Amen

You guys are Busy Killing your self on Jonathan matter, while the Dude is busy enjoying all the stolen fund with mama Peace
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by upsonn(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=36684910] But can feed ur generation Both the dead, alive and yet unborns [/quo
With Nigeria money he stole in office... 300yrs await him.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by upsonn(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=36684910] But can feed ur generation Both the dead, alive and yet unborns [/quo
With Nigeria money he stole in office... 300yrs await him.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by nnatom: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Icecomrade:

Which village did Sahara recruit it's reporters from?

Bunch of unprofessional goats who does not know the definition of journalism.

Am even more pissed off with some silly individuals who will come on this page to celebrate stupidity out of hatred.

We need to learn to draw a bold line between what is wrong and silly emotions

and this is why I wonder if we'll ever get it right in this country,in as much as most Pple are not seeing things the way they should rather our hrt is filled with hatred.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by light004: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara

Just remember the law of karma. What you sow you reap. Jonathan did nothing to warrant this degrading statement from saharareporters, It's quite sad that people like you encourage them. It comes around what you wish others.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by light004: 5:14am On Aug 07, 2015
pheliciti:
Nigerians are too big on respect but short on compassion for the millions of downtrodden citizens that suffered from the misrule, brazen corruption and incompetence of the Jonathan era.
In fact, GEJ is lucky if the only recompense he gets for suffering Nigerians is just the abuse.

It's a pity when comments are made out of ignorance because they are always off the point. The allegations against Jonathan are onesidded and the man has kept quiet even when the facts show the contrary. Keep insulting but remember the law of Karma and the sins that must be atoned.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Continue with your act, the day of reckoning shall surely come.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ocelot2006(m): 5:21am On Aug 07, 2015
When I said SR is APC's propaganda outlet, some folks thought I was joking. There you have it. GEJ is no longer in office yet these media touts are still picking on him. But I'm yet to see them criticize GMB one bit.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by light004: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2015
This man is hated for no just reason. APC and the media created a monster out of an innocent and humble man. They try everyday to justify their lies with more lies but someday their judgement shall surely come.
The worse are those who would rather believe the lies than seek for the truth but would continue to spread the lies that unfortunately have become the truth for many. Blessed are those who can still recognise and stand by the truth in this hour because all around you is filled with so much lies that the truth has almost been completely buried but someday, in no distance future the truth shall rise again and defend the oppressed.

Shame on you the blind followers of evil propagandantists, your time of harvest shall surely come.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2015
wingman:

You re a fo.ol
You ve always been a fo.ol
You will remain a fo.ol until a grave in a forgotten cemetery claims you

Don't mind the APC Noisemakers Association of Nigeria (NAN)

One bottle for you jor

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Even competence
omenka:
Oh shut the hell up lest I smack the taste out of your mouth.

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by imsuboi(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

In this life, in your next 1million reincarnation, you (or any fool in your family) would never be capable of attempting to hire GEJ.

Now, run along you large, boisterous fool. undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by crispberry(f): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2015
ldpele:
why is my name there?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ldpele(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2015
crispberry:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
could that b d answer? Lol... Morning
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by betty202020(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara
And dont yell when they report the other way round as what goes around comes around.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Cojay(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2015
To me i wud say dey are under d influence of weed nd some cheap drugs
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by alexvatt(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2015
SR just asked simple question naa. what else do u expect.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Cojay(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2015
john42:
My name is JOHN, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Sam who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number: 07053839123,,
Like wtf is dis...... aw da hell does dis affect my personality
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by StreetNews: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2015
this insult is unprofessional, because a news media should be straight in most of their media outreach. Poking such an insult on a man whose regime achieved various success, should be rebuked.

Reporter Anns: StreetNews

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Icecomrade: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2015
nnatom:

and this is why I wonder if we'll ever get it right in this country,in as much as most Pple are not seeing things the way they should rather our hrt is filled with hatred.

I weep for our generation cos I thought our education, orientation, technological exposure and advancement of our time will make us a bit different from people of the past who has ruined our present society.
Thought we could ve learnt to divorce issues from personality and deal with it seperately.

Collectively criticise and condemn when neccessary inrespective of who is involved.
We allowed these selfish people sell our conscience and opinion along several divides

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ibietela2(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara

So shall your father be insulted in public and someone will thank God

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Amen

You guys are Busy Killing your self on Jonathan matter, while the Dude is busy enjoying all the stolen found with mama Peace
mumu. Na hin u be

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by HirstMOG(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara

Like minds.... None of your lineage will ever be as great as GEJ, just get that into your skull cos you have no brains.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Icecomrade: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
nnatom:

I weep for our generation cos I thought our education, orientation, technological exposure and advancement of our time will make us a bit different from people of the past who has ruined our present society.
Thought we could ve learnt to divorce issues from personality and deal with it seperately.

Collectively criticise and condemn when neccessary inrespective of who is involved.
We allowed these selfish people sell our conscience and opinion along several divides

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2015
dustmalik:

But you are among those who call Buhari, a Dullard, right? Couldn't he be your father?
pls,I'd like see that post of mine where/when I called buhari a dullard embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ibietela2(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

[/s]

STFU idiotic imbe.cile...... Can your father be employed as the greeter?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ibietela2(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
wingman:

You re a fo.ol
You ve always been a fo.ol
You will remain a fo.ol until a grave in a forgotten cemetery claims you

Amen
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by MrDoGood(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Amen

You guys are Busy Killing your self on Jonathan matter, while the Dude is busy enjoying all the stolen found with mama Peace
Eyaa...... Now i can understand your pain. I can see that you need help.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by 4ifyomedon(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2015
This is pure unprofessional from SR. Only Nigerians on social media have right to praise or abuse her President. No try am again oh... U hear grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Pierocash(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2015
HirstMOG:

Like minds.... None of my lineage will ever be as great as GEJ, just get that into your skull cos I have no brains.
u mean u have no brains? so u know.it's ok, noted.am happy that ur lineage can never succeed in life and u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.