Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt (2448 Views)

GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by opeaceo: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Emperortj93:
i wont dignify ur outburst with a response

pls try again later

please don't, and next time, stay off my mentions. It would do you a lot of good.
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by DelGardo: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2015
I still don't know a decent way to respond to someone who says something like "Buhari call your boys to order, Mr Dulla..." when BH attacks a village.

OP what is the right way to have a discussion with someone who ends every post with "Buhari is a terrorist"?

Most progressives here are logical - heck! that is how they ended up rejecting Goodluck in the first place - and they are able to view things from different angles, but it is hard to do that when faced with blatant attempt to mount a smear campaign.

Some of us will likely be the first to the criticize PMB if he starts to deviate from the mandate. Right now he hasn't done a lot wrong.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by mikolo80: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Emperortj93:
pls kindly show me one barcanista or any other patroit thread that insult rather than criticise buhari (positively) then i will point out 10 thread that was open here on nairaland by ur lying liars colleages that did more than insult my hero (@GEJ).

Bunch of hypocrate
show us the insult
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by buoye1(m): 2:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Charging charger...... Wailing wailers....

Oshi buruku, where i get time for rubbish!

Awon smelloz
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
Bros, fear God oo. cheesycheesy
And who could this chimp be by the way?? grin
chief mastubator
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by ogba20: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
I have been programmed to call anybody talking shit bout PMB, a wailer....

Op u be numba one wailer....
. As for me thy shld be good critics, bt as for those who thinks pmb shld nt be talk to or see notin wrong abt hm re illiterate. because learned persons dont behave dat way. I knw education is xpensive bro
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
They rebranded themselves as wailing for a better democracy. Something they couldn't wail for through 5 years of maladministration. If it is not for shamelessness, this opposition ought not to be PDP or Pro Jonathans. They are not even supposed to criticize through the whole duration of PMB's administration. They are just supposed to keep quiet and bury their heads in shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) / Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba / Oli Price Crashed $100 To $30 A Barrel And Nigerians Still Blame Buhari For Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.