Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (59036 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by 9cbaby(f): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.
what can you do than just to pray.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why una dey always forge all this lies come put for nl?
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:
so you are one of these people that throw acid on peoples faces ? walahi you need to be arrested. whats ya home address so i can send a police there ?

Hey! What's the big deal? The olosho asked for it nowundecided

But I think throwing acid on her is too much, there are other ways she could deal with her.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by bambi17: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
the man is just a shameless he-goat no matter what your wife did to you for you to have married her you loved her or saw something good in her she doesnt deserve that kinda treatment just leave the man that girl don ready juju, the man is not worth her life even if the girl don tie am he was the one that took himself to her no girl go just waka with juju like that he must have even insulted her infront of the girl thats why she has that mind God purnish her but some married men eh if you see the way they chase after girls and tell them anything just to get down God dey watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by holysina(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
men should also stay off single desperate ladies

how do we know the onx that are single & DESPERATE. Bcux those desperate onx are the problem. the single onx are not the problem bcux most of them can really be accommodating. bt how do we detect the desperate onx so we can keep off. just asking shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by kayve(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
The wife should not have replied her in the first place. It's hopeless talking to someone who has the effrontery to sleep with your man & still throw it in your face, asking what you will do.

The husband stealer, Hmmmm. I pity her o, does she feel a man in his right mind will marry her with the way she's disrespecting his wife? Even if he was thinking of it,his friends will talk senses into his head, except he doesn't have good friends.

Husband, even if you're cheating must you allow the side chick disrespect the woman you married? Was she forced on you?didn't you pay her dowry? It pains me for you guy because even after this issue is over, your wife will never trust you & that's if she forgives your ass

Mend your ways
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by mbulela: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Even me wey be man, shame dey catch me for this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by sucess001(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=18pt]wtf!!!!

The guy is question is an animal!!

How dare you treat the woman you took vows with this way?

And then you chose to insult her with a classless gutter girl?

Chai...its Don 'JAZZ'-Y again!

angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by BrownCookie(f): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
espn:
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.

Coming from a man shocked

I love you kiss kiss

Come and gimme a hug(spreads arm & hugs him tightly).

But ehn,
If I am d wife in question but God forbid I will be,I will get rid of that shameless, low life, over exposed, whorish side chick.

That is d only way I will be pacified. Regardless of what ur wife has done to you,treating her in such manner is inhumane.

And it is definitely bcs of the way he spoke about her to the side LovePeddler that gave her the guts.

Howelse did she get her pin if not from his phone?

I won"t & cannot condone this kinda insult.

If ur wife does something & u don't like it,sternly correct & warn her.

There are ways that can be done.

This is unacceptable on all levels.

Wonder why the wife is even replying any of her messages. angry
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by asgul: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is this how scarce men are in Nigeria? She had better go look for her man.stop living in your dream
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by sukkot: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

Hey! What's the big deal? The olosho asked for it nowundecided
well i guess if you want to look at it like that lmao. it is an extreme retribution though but ermmm well if you are comfortable with doing that, just know you will never be the same person for the rest of your life. it will forever be on your conscience that you disfigured someone for life. its like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. you can simply just hire thugs to give her the beating of her life. thats a better option lol. oh and it is biblical too 2 thessalonians 1 vs 6

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by bambi17: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
operiot:
Na wa for Naija o
it happens everywhere o
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by youngaz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
For by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread.
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding:
He that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall be get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

Proverbs 6

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by deybholar(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
But why are men like this?
Even if you are cheating on your wife must you rub it in her face and allow your side chick insult her?
How men even deal with uncouth ladies like this is beyond me.
Marriage should be respected please.
And as for that one saying she's ready for karma, Karma isn't even ready for her yet. It's still gathering all it's elements and is coming in full force.
Mtchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
bukatyne:

True, I agree.

It's sad embarassed
It's beyond sad.

The woman should not have accepted the request, but that doesn't mean there's no consequences for cheating on your wife in the most insulting way ever.

Na to just scheme for the man sure pass than exchanging words with a tout.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
lovaleenny:
O ma shey o sad one of worst thing in life is to marry a person who doesn't have respect for you....imagine a man putting his wife thru all dis if u didn't love her den divorce and marry d side chick nw...why keep her and d side chick too

Meanwhile am suspecting the side chick is all talk and no action na to hire guys beat her and hubby ,torture them, before killing them den dump their bodies to the ocean angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by coolhumble(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
best2com:
embarassed embarassed wretched useless frustrated useless impotent incompetent irresponsible idiotic stupid foolish ignoramus boorish arrogant indolent miserly shiftless animalistic Mumu abnormal Man*

Haba lol
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by ewenla1234(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

funny you... relationship is not as you take it... der is love in sharing.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
sukkot:
well i guess if you want to look at it like that lmao. it is an extreme retribution though but ermmm well if you are comfortable with doing that, just know you will never be the same person for the rest of your life. it will forever be on your conscience that you disfigured someone for life. its like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. you can simply just hire thugs to give her the beating of her life. thats a better option lol. oh and it is biblical too 2 thessalonians 1 vs 6

I know it is extreme. I wouldn't do it but I won't castigate her. She has a defence- it ia called provocationcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by olowoboi: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
So u think the best way to deal with this kinda issue is to render ur hubby impotent or let poverty overtake him? Let me u ask ma...of what benefit is he gonna be to u after? Can he Bleep u and would he be able to take care of you and your kids?.... smh...i just checked your profile, I see u are a very very very good christian!! #footshot #smartchristian undecided

Chinwendym:
Joblessness! Both of them are very stewpid.
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

Smh some women need to learn how to make your man yours and only yours.

This can't happen to me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by spicy244(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's y I don't wanna get married..... Senseless men everywhere. BTW, that olosho gal nids to be taught a great lesson of her life n for wife(original owner), she nids to check hersef too probably there are certain tinxx she does that d hubby don't. Like. It could be dressing or anything.

As for the man,the best option. For him is to hand his 3rd leg even. If its. Going to be for life... I don't care
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
D wife in question shldnt hv gone dt far by exchanging words,dey both sound childish to me....drr re beta ways to deal with bold bitches like her.a short trip to the chemical shop is enuff to shut the bitch up.or I place magun(thunderbolt)on huby and dts d end for the crazy bitch

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by spicy244(f): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
SingleandSearch:
Na wa for the side chic sha o!

That's how I was dating a guy for 5years +, and I didn't know dude was married! cry And to think that I thought this was a match made in heaven, we talked about marriage, number of kids and Al. I was looking forward to our 6th anniversary because I was so sure he was gonna propose. Lol. Well, the lovely fairy tale ended when his wife contacted me late last year.... My whole world came to a standstill! I thought i would die , but God saved me. To think that I was "washed" for almost 6 years! Unbelievable! embarassed
Anyway, I have since gotten over him, but so afraid to get into something serious again, cos it seems to me what every "potential toaster" is saying is a lie. *sigh*
It's all good though...

Side chic feeling fly, have you ever heard of Karma? Wife with cheating husband, take it to God in prayer. It shall be well.

Ps: I had to open a new NL account to post this. I couldn't post with my regular monicker cos a few people know me personally with it. I wouldn't want tongues wagging or any form of pity party. grin kiss wink

Sowie bout that.. Just thank God u got to know on time and both of dem didn't plan to use u for rituals. I know of someone that both ccouple planned using her for rituals and d man got married to her n she even gave birth to him. Just. Thank ur star. That 6yrss washing is nufin. Better pesin soonest
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Smh for d guy...... If he doesnt tak time......he will die like chicken
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
espn:
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.
I just love u for this comment.. Bravo!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Come to think of it mayb d woman too is cheating,so d man wants to revenge
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by zeb04(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
is the woman leg tied with a rope or she doesn't know where the door is?
as for the olosho what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by dview001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mayb d wife of d man dey cheat on am too
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
I suspect rokiatu or vickyrotex to be thehusband snatcher,that's how they operate grin
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by missKiffy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
God forbid such happens to you, if you were the wife what would you do? This one pass me I just dey pity the wife. Pls share with me what you would do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.