Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You (962 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by lawnreigh(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
It's disheartening when you see your past black beautiful female friends, Ex g.f's suddenly become light complexioned through bleaching, Do you think light complexion is beauty? Ask Koreans, Chinese, Britons like Garrth Bale among others that are very ugly despite been white. It's disgusting seeing a young beautiful lady turning Blackish light complexioned(Thick Black Spot on a bleached face & body), Reddish light(Red Segments on a bleached face & body) & Greenish Muscles due to over bleaching, some even smell like cream, but the moderate bleachers have black spots on their ankles, toes and body joints and virtually 80%(Literates & Illiterates) of our ladies now take to bleaching which they think will make them look more beautiful but hell no it doesn't it only makes you worst & it's is very bad & disgusting.

It's even worst when you see some useless irresponsible guys doing the same thing all in the name of looking good & even though ladies are guilty of bleaching no responsible lady will take them serious
Note: Light complexion doesn't make you beautiful but makes you worst, the likes of Okonjo Iweala, Beyounce, Alakija, Rihanna are never white yet they make in their chosen path likewise OBJ, D'Banj, Davido all made it without changing colour of their skin.

Remember what happened to your oga in bleaching, bleaching sucks bleachers
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by shalomm: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2015
i didn't read the post
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by frankay430(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
me2
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Michael jackson didn't bleach.

Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by lawnreigh(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Michael jackson didn't bleach.

Get your facts right.
what's the difference between bleaching and surgery that will change the colour of your skin? Bro all na the same end point and it has bad ending
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by ShayGirl(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
*space booked* I was here sha ....... undecided
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by naijaboiy: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2015
lawnreigh:
what's the difference between bleaching and surgery that will change the colour of your skin? Bro all na the same end point and it has bad ending
He didn't undergo the surgery because he wasn't proud of his skin colour.

He had a very terrible skin disease which left him no choice than to undergo the surgery.

Michael was already a big millionaire and a very famous pop singer when he was black. So I don't see the need why he needed to still change again.

All those stories we heard back then about him changing his colour because of low self esteem or because he wasn't proud are not true.

You can make your research online for a clearer understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by bqlekan(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
I came here, learnt one or two things and left...
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by lawnreigh(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

He had a very terrible skin disease which left him no choice than to undergo the surgery.

Michael was already a big millionaire and a very famous pop singer when he was black. So I don't see the need why he needed to still change again.

All those stories we heard back then about him changing his colour because of low self esteem or because he wasn't proud are not true.

ok brother I'll find out more but ain't convinced yet sha
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2015
lawnreigh:
ok brother I'll find out more but ain't convinced yet sha
Lol,,when you check it get back to me and tell me your findings.
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by K9blunt(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mr man get your facts right for petessakes!!!!

Michael Jackson had re-vitelegro which is a condition of the skin's natural pigmentation not fully and evenly distributed(that's my personal definition o).
Google is your friend dannit!

Some people.jeez!

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Buh you came to your conclusion from waht you read online too na.. Abi did you know him personally?
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by IamLEGEND1: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
na mrc0rk dey drive them to that insanity

all of them wan enter him range rover sport.

and we all know mrc0rk criteria,

#LightskinORnothinng
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by Karleb(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Manuelson:

Buh you came to your conclusion from waht you read online too na.. Abi did you know him personally?

Bro, leave matta for Mathias.

Michael Jackson didn't bleach for fun, it was as a result of Vitiligo; a rare skin disease that causes the skin to loose it's pigmentation i.e turning black white.

If you were talking about Plastic surgery, MJ would have been a prime example but in this case, let the legend rest in peace abeg.
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Karleb:

Bro, leave matta for Mathias.

Michael Jackson didn't bleach for fun, it was as a result of Vitiligo; a rare skin disease that causes the skin to loose it's pigmentation i.e turning black white.

If you were talking about Plastic surgery, MJ would have been a prime example but in this case, let the legend rest in peace abeg.

Bros calm down.. I'm not bothered about what happened.. Just saying we don't knw d exact story we only believe what we read and see.. I might as well tel you i am female and you wud believe.. Until you see me in reality that i am male... We believe whatever the media wants us to believe.

Tho op shudnt have mentioned names.. Shud have just given a scientific argument as to why its not good.. Cos moral arguments hardly suffice these days
Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by misspicy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
I want to bleach coz I want to enter mrcork range rover sportgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies With Low Self Esteem & Some Irresponsible Guys, This Is For You by naijaboiy: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Manuelson:

(1) (Reply)

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved The Princess In Need / Is Dis Nairaland Gel A Human??? / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.