Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23908 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by ronald4lif(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
sinizia:

When i was in school, two brothers in 300L and 100L respectively, lost their dad to a motor accident. The two of them dropped out of school after much pressure and sympathy so their kid sisters can go to school while they work their azzes off to cater for the family. I wonder why women rights group don't lash out against this norm that's prevalent in Nigeria. And you're spot on, on the male children killed after the Chibok Girls who didn't receive much publicity like their females counterpart.

I'm all for equality, but when that equality is favoring only one gender as against the other, it becomes INEQUALITY, hence defeating the purpose of movement.

That's the point. We all want equality and fervent critics of feminism which serves as an umbrella for gender equality are, consciously or subscionciously, the most empathetic to their aspirations. But only if they're honest and doesn't seek edges.

Equality comes with responsibility and women rights activists shouldn't always make it seem as if women are the only victims of gender prejudice. And when their campaign gets clouded with insincerities it becomes pertinent to point it out.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obviously pained that your NL crush could be tripping for the young man..and covering up with the smiley...eyaaaaa
Anyway,I owe you no explanation. Believe what you want ok.
sinizia:

Pained because i exposed your lies? LOL. gringrin

Keep up with lies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by sinizia: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
I owe you no explanation. Believe what you want ok.

Exactly what i did, which was exposing your obvious lie. So why are you trying to act like i didn't believe your lie for what it is - a lie?

I don't need your explanation, your lie is self-explanatory.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:
https://www.nairaland.com/2449621/opeyemi-olarinde-responds-violent-adultress/5#35842216
Here's one of the feminists who castigates violence against women justifying a woman physically assaulting her husband. She even stated that men who offend their wives should be BEATEN.

Bunch of misandrists!

Cc: Oreos

Don't blame me for your inability to recognise sarcasm.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's the point. We all want equality and fervent critics of feminism which serves as an umbrella for feminism are, consciously or subscionciously, the most empathetic to their aspirations. But only if they're honest and doesn't seek edges.

Equality comes with responsibility and women rights activists shouldn't always make it seem as if women are the only victims of gender prejudice. And when their campaign gets clouded with insincerities it becomes pertinent to point it out.

I found this picture funny, I think you might too (I mean no offence to anyone).

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
At this age and time when even a primary school pupil can own a phone not to talk of the teenagers. Not just anyhow phones and the Internet is just a click away!
With no age restrictions on any social network or forum,why can't they log in? And some are more mature than most adults in their comments that you won't detect they are teenagers.
once again, I apologize on his behalf for taking the attention of your NL crush from you. Dude is just having fun and I have no right to stop it. Employ your best investigators,you will never dig him out tongue or you can beg Seun to show you everyone's wall to know who and who are exchanging pms cheesy
sinizia:

Exactly what i did, which was exposing your obvious lie. So why are you trying to act like i didn't believe your lie for what it is - a lie?

I don't need your explanation, your lie is self-explanatory.

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by zicoraads: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Peppyluv02...does Seun have access to people's PM's? I had no idea. And, how about our 'amiable' moderators and super moderators?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't blame me for your inability to recognise sarcasm.

Yeah, sarcasm. Everyone read that post and there was no sarcasm. You outrightly stated that as long as it can be proved that Freeze offended his wife, her physical assault on him is justified.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ah! I don't know o. Just helping a fustrated soul out with options. He's obviously pained we have young smart guys here who are not letting him shine. See how he twisted my post to make it look like I'm dissing the guys on this forum. Why will I do that?
zicoraads:
Peppyluv02...does Seun have access to people's PM's? I had no idea. And, how about our 'amiable' moderators and super moderators?

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by zicoraads: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ah! I don't know o. Just helping a fustrated soul out with options. He's obviously pained we have young smart guys here who are not letting him shine. See how he twisted my post to make it look like I'm dissing the guys on this forum. Why will I do that?
Lol...okay. I would still love to know though. I have never thought of it.

Hahahaaaaa...about 'your guy', maybe he is smitten by you. You may never knowgrin grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by sinizia: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
At this age and time when even a primary school pupil can own a phone not to talk of the teenagers. Not just anyhow phones and the Internet is just a click away!
With no age restrictions on any social network or forum,why can't they log in? And some are more mature than most adults in their comments that you won't detect they are teenagers.
once again, I apologize on his behalf for taking the attention of your NL crush from you. Dude is just having fun and I have no right to stop it. Employ your best investigators,you will never dig him out tongue or you can beg Seun to show you everyone's wall to know who and who are exchanging pms cheesy

Don't you feel ashamed typing this humongous epistle to cover your earlier lies? Am i the one that forced you to lie so shamelessly without covering your tracks? What's all these Book of Lamentations for? Meant to sway me? Try harder.

I've junior siblings, cousins, before their age of 7 I've stopped seeing their nàkedness or bathing them. Who do you think i am, a kid you can lie cheaply to? So a mother couldn't bath her boy of 9 years herself (ist lie), and without shame, she called you, a neighbour to be bathing him (2nd lie)? We're talking 9 years, not 9 days o. You must think we are as dumb as your lies. Stop grasping at straws, try and improve on your lies, this one no follow at all.

And note, your cheap excuse of "exaggerating" and "pushing you to expose the moniker" is not cutting it either. Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:

Yeah, sarcasm. Everyone read that post and there was no sarcasm. You outrightly stated that as long as it can be proved that Freeze offended his wife, her physical assault on him is justified.
My friend go back to school and learn how to read.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:
https://www.nairaland.com/2449621/opeyemi-olarinde-responds-violent-adultress/5#35842216
Here's one of the feminists who castigates violence against women justifying a woman physically assaulting her husband. She even stated that men who offend their wives should be BEATEN.

Bunch of misandrists!

Cc: Oreos

Oh! Have you ever battled those monikers who justify assault against women.You might disagree with them but have you ever fought for those women? undecided

I do not subscribe to violence and abuse. The moniker should not have justified assault whatsoever however I am of the opinion that it was deliberate. I believe she has gotten the reaction she wanted grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
sinizia:

Don't you feel ashamed typing this humongous epistle to cover your earlier lies? Am i the one that forced you to lie so shamelessly without covering your tracks? What's all these Book of Lamentations for? Meant to sway me? Try harder.

I've junior siblings, cousins, before their age of 7 I've stopped seeing their nàkedness or bathing them. Who do you think i am, a kid you can lie cheaply to? So a mother couldn't bath her boy of 9 years herself (ist lie), and without shame, she called you, a neighbour to be bathing him (2nd lie)? We're talking 9 years, not 9 days o. You must think we are as dumb as your lies. Stop grasping at straws, try and improve on your lies, this one no follow at all.

And note, your cheap excuse of "exaggerating" and "pushing you to expose the moniker" is not cutting it either. Sorry.

Wetin be the issue and what are the lies you both keep talking about? Brief me biko, I'm too lazy to read through the ensuing conversation.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
For your mind now, you are e-bullying this lady...hehehe try harder. My fourteen years old neighbor is out shining you on nl..kill yourself.
And just so you know I didn't bother reading.. tongue
sinizia:

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
freecocoa:
My friend go back to school and learn how to read.

Immediately after you check into rehab to get therapy which would make you stop justifying physical assault by a woman on a man who isn't the aggressor.

You need help...just like the men who justify hitting a woman who didn't hit them first.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:

If feminism is truely a movement which advocates for equality, then it should be termed "humanism" and not "feminism".

"Feminism" is a movement of WOMEN/FEMALES. You can't try to force a movement of WOMEN down MEN'S THROATS.

It's like the NUJ which is a union of journalists claiming it is fighting for the rights of ALL NIGERIAN WORKERS IN ALL PROFESSIONS.

Who do these feminists seek to deceive?

Feminism is a movement that advocates equality for women not for humans. We can force it down your throat in fact choke you with it if we want to tongue.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

Feminism is a movement that advocates equality for women not for humans. We can force it down your throat in fact choke you with it if we want to tongue.

angry
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by sinizia: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin be the issue and what are the lies you both keep talking about? Brief me biko, I'm too lazy to read through the ensuing conversation.

Na old matter sha, i don drop am.. gringrin. Read below..

peppyluv02:
Throw stones at me? Naaa they won't because they won't like what I will do to them. The only thing my neighbor will do is deactivate his account after all,they haven't seen his pics but that of his brother. And he can't confront me,he dare not because as of five years ago, I used to help him mum bathe him. I have done e-war and gradually retiring. so I'm not the type that gets bullied online or offline. wink

I knew you were lying with your made-up "my neighbour" line just to score cheap brownie points against men in this discourse, and i knew it's only a matter of time before you'll goof and expose yourself. Thank God you just did.

@ the embolen words, you opined you used to help his mum bath him "5 years ago" but in your earlier post on this thread, you said your nieghbour is a "14-years-old" boy. Who the hell allows a neighbour bath his "9-years-old" ( 14(current age) - 5(yrs ago) = 9 ) boy? Which 9-years-old boy will even allow the mother, much less a neighbour, bath him? Your lie is as fake as Nicki Minaj's azz.

peppyluv02:
My fourteen years old neighbor and his friends are very active romancelanders. You won't believe the number of female monikers dying to meet him after he shows them his older brother's pics. The reason why I don't take that section seriously especially their endless lists on what a lady should be. I just read and laugh. He begged not to be exposed so,I won't. I pity the desperate ladies falling mugu for these little boys.

Here's another quote to Idowuógbo where you re-affirmed your neighbour is 14-years-old in another thread.

peppyluv02:
You want me to expose that you are one of those tripping for my fourteen years old neighbor abi? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by sinizia: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
For your mind now, you are e-bullying this lady...hehehe try harder. My fourteen years old neighbor is out shining you on nl..kill yourself.
And just so you know I didn't bother reading.. tongue

LOL. E-bully you ke? My fellow Igbo sister? I'm not o. I'm not a bully. Oya, make we leave the matter for Mathias. Clased closed. smiley
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:

angry

What na?undecided
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by wisdomiskey(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2015
nigerianium:

she hatez men becuz
ha fadda used 2 bathed ha nd ha sister
whilst dey were in university:

freecocoa:
My dad bathed my elder sister while she was still in the university.

Although, I must say, I believe a child of 12 is capable of bathing herself, I'd worry more first, that he's over pampering her, than that he has sexual intentions.

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Please leave it open for eternity.
sinizia:

LOL. E-bully you ke? My fellow Igbo sister? I'm not o. I'm not a bully. Oya, make we leave the matter for Mathias. Clased closed. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by sinizia: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
Please leave it open for eternity.
OK.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Is this thread a joke? @OP whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by kramfonos(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by EfemenaXY: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
RoyalRoy:

He maam, espere que la vie nous traiter vous bon ?

Nous souhaitons u un jour tres positif !

Merci , merci, et je vous remercie beaucoup, Monsieur .

Je ne savais pas que vous parlez français ! Comment allez-vous? Bon dimanche!

*** Je ne voulais pas d'afficher ce en fil de salle d'amusement de la famille car il ne serait pas approprié maintenant . ***

If your spambot thingy gets me for this, na your wrapper I go hold oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by RoyalRoy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Merci , merci, et je vous remercie beaucoup, Monsieur .

Je ne savais pas que vous parlez français ! Comment allez-vous? Bon dimanche!

*** Je ne voulais pas d'afficher ce en fil de salle d'amusement de la famille car il ne serait pas approprié maintenant . ***

If your spambot thingy gets me for this, na your wrapper I go hold oh! cheesy cheesy

je parle peu le francais.

Thanks a lot ma'am.
Having a cool day so far.

Yes, really an awkward moment.

Best of the week to you.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're having that shiit for breakfast? undecided
How can you pack your system with all that fat, protein and carbohydrates for breakfast? undecided

Please practice healthy eating habit - what you have there is a one way traffic to obesity , excess cholesterol and high blood pressure which can lead to heart attack and kill you before you hit 45.....smh grin
an hungry man is an angry man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
You're having that shiit for breakfast? undecided
How can you pack your system with all that fat, protein and carbohydrates for breakfast? undecided

Please practice healthy eating habit - what you have there is a one way traffic to obesity , excess cholesterol and high blood pressure which can lead to heart attack and kill you before you hit 45.....smh grin
painmemt of the century grin

Have you ever eaten bokoto in your life? grin

Obviously no.where does a truckpusher want to see bokoto or cow laps grin

It's when you cannot afford good food you begin to rant grin

Anyway I can understand the rantings of a hungry truck pusher grin it's understandable when it's pained grin

Don't worry about obesity it's a sign of good living in Africa grin wrapper go get fitting on your waist tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Truckpusher:
If being dumb was a robe , you got yourself an oversize my friend. grin
eranko towncouncil wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Is This What Makes A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.