Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (24775 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Whatelse do you expect from a bunch of misandrists?

One (Lagosmostkuit) even admitted on the first page that her father is lazy just to score a brownie point with the misandrists. I bet that comment alone got her admitted into their 'Hall of Hate'. From hence they might start tagging her in their man-hating threads.
Its just a pity that some if not many of the comments by males are just to counter everything a female says. HELLO! Everything doesn't really have to be about a gender fight. Please drop this ego of yours. If her father is Lazy, then she's the only one here that hasv the authority to say that. ooo, obviously you're amongst those men that don't care what the matter is, but so far as it concerns a particular group you take sides. Please lets be more honest abeg
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You no try at all but make I just pretend like say nothing happen. angry

Ha an.

Ok I'm sorry.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesygrin
I don't oh and I won't know him Insha Allah
You are not missing anything btw, it's just the normal NL thing, where you get called out and insulted by people who search your sobriquet and follow you around on cyberspace.
I made my opinion known on a thread yesterday and I quoted cococandy on this thread too.
Tomorrow, I will still air my opinions on issues in ANY SECTION I VISIT.
This is a public forum, I made a sweeping statement without calling a single name, how I got over 30mentions over 2 posts( My point of view) is clearly the work of NL evil spirit who can stalk even the dead.
Dear friend, you know how we gonna do it now..?
IGNORE.

Isn't the internet just awesome? Any faceless dolt can assume a false sense of exaggerated self-worth which doesn't extend beyond this corner of the cyberspace.

You are funny...in a pitiable kind of way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Point noted!

Job done

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Naaa you are not one of such girls. I know their monikers and their busy body too much.
Anyway,just minding my business cheesy

Idowuogbo:

Kai! Give me the 411 ooo....i fit go dey crush on my nephew age mate ke....save this cougar abeg embarassed grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Isn't the internet just awesome? Any faceless dolt can assume a false sense of exaggerated self-worth which doesn't extend beyond this corner of the cyberspace.

You are funny...in a pitiable kind of way.

k

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by RoyalRoy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Which moderator? Na the royal son of oduduwa you dey stylishly call werey? RoyalRoy,oya were were kiya mosa! Dash am 12 weeks ban. tongue

Lollz

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
That's true and it's because the men support it. They are not insecure,neither are they lazy. So,she can live her dreams.
tomiwa1992:

You might be right though but Anambra has more outspoken women in politics etc than any other states.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Its just a pity that some if not many of the comments by males are just to counter everything a female says. HELLO! Everything doesn't really have to be about a gender fight. Please drop this ego of yours. If her father is Lazy, then she's the only one here that hasv the authority to say that. ooo, obviously you're amongst those men that don't care what the matter is, but so far as it concerns a particular group you take sides. Please lets be more honest abeg

Isn't it ironic that you are making a generalization which is what you are accusing me of?

This is the Family section ;put correctly, this is the Feminist section - everything is a gender fight, subtly or obvious.

A female terms her father as lazy and irresponsible on a PUBLIC FORUM and she's cheered on 'cause it's in line with their male-castigation agenda. I dare add that if the said female had insulted her MUM like she did to her dad, these same women would have attacked her.

We also have our family issues but nothing justifies shaming your parents in public.

Even thieves have honour.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

We also have our family issues but nothing justifies shaming your parents in public.

Nigerianum - 2015

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Isn't it ironic that you are making a generalization which is what you are accusing me of?

This is the Family section ;put correctly, this is the Feminist section - everything is a gender fight, subtly or obvious.

A female terms her father as lazy and irresponsible on a PUBLIC FORUM and she's cheered on 'cause it's in line with their male-castigation agenda. I dare add that if the said female had insulted her MUM like she did to her dad, these same women would have attacked her.

But this is naira land, no one knows her true identity. So for saying that her father does nothing which maybe a fact is wrong. Hian, saying her mind lassan is shaming
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Seriously that statement by lagmostkuit was way out of the line. Nothing justifies ridiculing your father or mother in public. One of the greatest and costly mistake anyone will ever make. If you get to see this @lagmostkuit, go pray for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

But this is naira land, no one knows her true identity. So for saying that her father does nothing which maybe a fact is wrong. Hian, saying her mind lassan is shaming
She made the statement in a denigrating way. Even the smiley she used says a lot about it.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Seriously that statement by lagmostkuit was way out of the line. Nothing justifies ridiculing your father or mother in public. One of the greatest and costly mistake anyone will ever make. If you get to see this @lagmostkuit, go pray for forgiveness.
Seen!

I'll do just that.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

It would shock you to know she updates her pictures regularly.

Try as you may, miss/ma'am, you can't justify shaming your parents in public like she did.

I repeat, this same set of people would use that information against her.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Whatelse do you expect from a bunch of misandrists?

One (Lagosmostkuit) even admitted on the first page that her father is lazy just to score a brownie point with the misandrists. I bet that comment alone got her admitted into their 'Hall of Hate'. From hence they might start tagging her in their man-hating threads.
And u think I did dat just to score points?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Seen!

I'll do just that.. smiley
Buy him wine also. grin tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And u think I did dat just to score points?

Maybe but then again, maybe not.

I'm just trying to rationalize why you'd shame him since I can't get my head around it. Judging from the 'endorsements' you got, it might be to score a point.

You might want to edit that comment though. Trust me, if you don't it might haunt you. This is Nairaland - squabbles occur everytime.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Buy him wine also. grin tongue
Lol..

Nah, not now wink
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

I'm just trying to rationalize why you'd shame him since I can't get my head around it. Judging from the 'endorsements' you got, it might be to score a point.

You might want to edit that comment though. Trust me, if you don't it might haunt you. This is Nairaland - squabbles occur everytime.
Done! smiley
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

I feel you should allow her decide whether she wants or wants not to edit the comment. Like you said, You didn't get her rationale behind it may be she has one. But abeg, can someone tell me what dis lady did. All i saw was she saying her mum does all the hustle while her dad does nothing. How does this amount to shaming.

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ lagmostkuit,I think you should listen to him and edit, he is only trying to help.
Immediately I saw your comment that was exactly what came to my mind..online fight is something even the easygoing ones can't avoid. Some people stalk and deliberately provoke you even as much as you try to avoid them.This will be used against you by your so called friends. People are being blackmailed and all sorts of lies being told against them,yet,foolish people believe. Not to talk of when you actually gave them a reason to. Believe me,some jobless sadists have saved your comment and ready to stalk you with it.

nigerianium:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

I feel you should allow her decide whether she wants or wants not to edit the comment. Like you said, You didn't get her rationale behind it may be she has one. But abeg, can someone tell me what dis lady did. All i saw was she saying her mum does all the hustle while her dad does nothing. How does this amount to shaming.

It's alright. You are obviously set in your way and you find nothing wrong with it.

Too bad respecting my parents has been ingrained in me. Too bad? Scratch that. THANK GOODNESS it is ingrained in me.smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

It's alright. You are obviously set in your way and you fight nothing wrong with it.

Too bad respecting my parents has been ingrained in me. Too bad? Scratch that. THANK GOODNESS it is ingrained in me.smiley
Respecting ones parents is an obligation of every child. What i don't understand is why everyone is shunning someone who possibly had emotional issues concerning her father. Abi you think its her delight he's that way. Its only in Africa we see all these hush hush on truths. I'm almost positive if 80% of the males here were oyibos, We'll b hearing more of "sorry about that " as the comments.

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Naaa you are not one of such girls. I know their monikers and their busy body too much.
Anyway,just minding my business cheesy

U tink those nairaland busy body babes dnt knw themselves and wont reply if they re indirectly mentioned? just knw say ur own don finish for their hands. immediately one of them staggers and see dis ur comment, they wud start throwing stones at u frm every corners of nairaland. so am advicing u to be high alert and quick go learn tactics on dodging stones b4 dem cum. but dnt worry sha. i dey ur back,..lolz. bt dats gonna be possible on when u mention atleast one or two monikers of these nairaland busy body girls.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Throw stones at me? Naaa they won't because they won't like what I will do to them. The only thing my neighbor will do is deactivate his account after all,they haven't seen his pics but that of his brother. And he can't confront me,he dare not because as of five years ago, I used to help him mum bathe him. I have done e-war and gradually retiring. so I'm not the type that gets bullied online or offline. wink

mystage:

U tink those nairaland busy body babes dnt knw themselves and wont reply if they re indirectly mentioned? just knw say ur own don finish for their hands. immediately one of them staggers and see dis ur comment, they wud start throwing stones at u frm every corners of nairaland. so am advicing u to be high alert and quick go learn tactics on dodging stones b4 dem cum. but dnt worry sha. i dey ur back,..lolz. bt dats gonna be possible on when u mention atleast one or two monikers of these nairaland busy body girls.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Sounds like a master of d game when it comes to online busy body. why did u change?
peppyluv02:
Throw stones at me? Naaa they won't because they won't like what I will do to them. The only thing my neighbor will do is deactivate his account after all,they haven't seen his pics but that of his brother. And he can't confront me,he dare not because as of five years ago, I used to help him mum bathe him. I have done e-war and gradually retiring. so I'm not the type that gets bullied online or offline. wink

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Busybody ke? For who? Busy body is different from e-war and that I do in the political section.I don't go about trying to get noticed or please anyone,online or offline.Neither am I searching for a man. wink
mystage:
Sounds like a master of d game when it comes to online busy body. why did u change?

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Busybody ke? For who? Busy body is different from e-war and that I do in the political section.I don't go about trying to get noticed or please anyone,online or offline.Neither am I searching for a man. wink
bt i cant remember typin u re searching for a man,..bt out of the heart, d mouth speaketh. seriously i do e-fighting which i actually started of recent in any other sections bt except politics. goosh,..i always cant stand their ignorance in politics sections.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.