Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23896 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Got to address that overgrown spinster that writes crap stories for dumb kids on nl.

You were on that thread when she came up and insulted everyone of us that we are jobless kids that gets monthly stipend from our parents .

Just wanted her to know some of us can foot her bills and as well pay her to write about nothing else but our diick. grin
Sometimes you just roll in here to get a good laugh with these things and some of them start feeling one thing....smh

I wanna see that thread bro...show me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:

Make I go sleep before they go use me cure vex this afternoon grin
You no try at all but make I just pretend like say nothing happen. angry

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by wisdomiskey(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I'm telling you... might have to DHL some anti-ageing creams to you eh... grin

yeeer she nidz it. cheesy

can't yuh see d bags under her eyes?
i see a hurt woman behind cococandy's eyes
datz y she spends all day on diz site.

no lyf watsoever cry

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you and I truly feel humbled .
We've all had our fair share of disappointment from the opposite sex and using a particular incident or some past encounter to judge every person we come across shows a great lack of self consciousness of our immediate environment.
Aren't people different anymore?
But that's the thing. When we have plenty women with similar past encounters including plenty children born in to such marriages, what do we have... A Chain reaction. Please ask around, hear true stories, ask colleagues about their family lives and you'll understand these are more about whats happening in our immediate environment. Also remember that our African upbringings make most women never ever to complain no matter what they go through in marriages. Just take a little time and really explore your environment if you haven't, then maybe if your environment is an exception, try widening the search a little.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin

Babe,easy now....

I think he's right ya know? Have you tried confronting your dad? Don't give up on him just yet.
His case is beyond repairs! grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
freeage7:

U are not being fair to ur father. U saying dis in d public? Hmmm!

Words cannot describe the magnitude of that foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

undecided
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

I wanna see that thread bro...show me. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2509513/most-nigerian-ladies-scared-intelligent/9#36725388

Enjoy and also check the first two pages of this particular thread we are and see her rants .
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by ronald4lif(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Got to address that overgrown spinster that writes crap stories for dumb kids on nl.

You were on that thread when she came up and insulted everyone of us that we are jobless kids that gets monthly stipend from our parents .

Just wanted her to know some of us can foot her bills and as well pay her to write about nothing else but our diick. grin
Sometimes you just roll in here to get a good laugh with these things and some of them start feeling one thing....smh

Yea, she did misfired by making that groundless and ridiculous remark yesterday. I don't know what could prompt anyone to class others jobless, ambitionless and unfocused because their opinion isn't in tandem with theirs.

No one is here to grease self ego and blow their trumpet and anyone who thinks they're more affluent than others and aim to disparage those they perceive as wretched connotes pettiness and exposes their vapid thought process. When you don't feed me you don't have the carter blanche to label me jobless and unfocused. There was no basis for that statement but I'd think we should let that slide.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

What is foolish in what she is saying?

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Coming from a fellow man and not some asslickers, I'll let it slide .
Thank you bro.

Anytime, amigo. cool

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

His case is beyond repairs! grin
Haba! Don't say that. Talk to him.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

I can remember that thread too yesterday. She was smart enough to go offline when the attacks became intense.

These pained females just want everyone to share the gloomy perspective of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
freeage7:

It will do u good if u open ursef up for constructive criticism. I read what u wrote ok. 1. I fault the caption. Cos u are generalising.
2. U fail to give point out salient points for the reasons u think men are losing their position as the bread winner.
3. Ur argument lack logic.
4. Are there any significant differences between "bread winner" &"head of household"
5. U made it look like, any woman dat pickup an odd job is the "head."

Sorry if I condemn ur write up ok. But I think u can do better by laying down ur points, having an outline, using the "5W&H" . Better still, u can apply "the cause and effect" pattern of writing. Remain bless.
Like i said earlier, we see the world through our eyes. Did you notice how easily it was for those that have passed or are passing through same situations got the whole point? Well thats it. If you can for just a little while drop all ego and everything gender and just with an unbiased mind read through the initial post then maybe You'll see the logic and all you couldn't see initially. Moreover, in no way did i say all women that pick up odd jobs are now the heads of their families. Please just reread with an unbiased mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

What is foolish in what she is saying?

Putting her dad down while the public watch.

That's a blatant lack of decorum.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freeage7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Like i said earlier, we see the world through our eyes. Did you notice how easily it was for those that have passed or are passing through same situations got the whole point? Well thats it. If you can for just a little while drop all ego and everything gender and just with an unbiased mind read through the initial post then maybe You'll see the logic and all you couldn't see initially. Moreover, in no way did i say all women that pick up odd jobs are now the heads of their families. Please just reread with an unbiased mind.

I have read it over and over again. Sorry. U are right and I am wrong
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

True that, but like the bible says " parents do not provoke your wards to wrath"
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided

Unfortunately, I am old school and we have the orientation of saying it as we see it.

Fortunately for me definitely.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Unfortunately, I am old school and we have the orientation of saying it as we see it.

Fortunately for me definitely.
Okay
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Still trying to figure out how it concerns u...

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who sealed the person's grave? smiley
Lemme jooor.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Warlord3000(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bingo , how far nau.

You never go lick ya madam yansh this night? grin grin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

True that, but like the bible says " parents do not provoke your wards to wrath"

Yes the bible said that.

I don't 100% all of the time have a perfect relationship with my dad but I cant tell that to the public of Igwe mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Yes the bible said that.

I don't 100% all of the time have a perfect relationship with my dad but I cant tell that to the public of Igwe mmadu.
Understood.......lagosmoskuit take note.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

Please I am going to ask this question and want you to be as logical as you can be
Why don't such women unburden themselves from such men?
Isnt it stupid for you to complain about something and still remain in it?
You say stupid because you're not in that situation. Please haven't you heard of women being told that once they leave their husbands house, they are failures (My mum was told that) abi ones that have abusive husbands that threaten to kill and sometimes kill these women for attempring to leave
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Still trying to figure out how it concerns u...

A child is owned by not only his/her parents. The society owns the child too.

So I was taught.

As a part of the society it concerns me to point you to the right path when you stray.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

You say stupid because you're not in that situation. Please haven't you heard of women being told that once they leave their husbands house, they are failures (My mum was told that) abi ones that have abusive husbands that threaten to kill and sometimes kill these women for attempring to leave
This is just weak, finally I commit such cases to the hand of God since logic has failed to work for them.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin

Babe,easy now....

I think he's right ya know? Have you tried confronting your dad? Don't give up on him just yet.
I personally tried confronting my own father and i was almost killed by him. Just for asking why he abandons his responsibility and prefers to shine in public.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Lemme jooor.

Confess and break free cool
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

A child is owned by not only his/her parents. The society owns the child too.

So I was taught.

As a part of the society it concerns me to point you to the right path when you stray.
Point noted!
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

Understood.......lagosmoskuit take note.
Noted
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:
Standd is there something am missing...

Do you know this man from somewhere before ?

Lolcheesygrin
I don't know him oh and I will NEVER know him Insha Allah
You are not missing anything btw, it's just the normal NL thing, where you get called out and insulted by people who search your sobriquet and follow you around on cyberspace.
I made my opinion known on a thread yesterday and I quoted cococandy on this thread too.
Tomorrow, I will still air my opinions on issues in ANY SECTION I VISIT.
This is a public forum, I made a sweeping statement without calling a single name, how I got over 30mentions over 2 posts( My point of view) is clearly the work of NL evil spirit who can stalk even the dead.
Dear friend, you know how we gonna do it now..?
IGNORE.

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / How & Why do siblings fall apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.