Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20076 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladyboss has been gone??

Goddamn

Respect

Omoyi need iranlowo

i would not have responded but i honestly feel for you.Anyways go to page 3 and remind lady boss to remove your name stating emphatically that some made a mistake concluding that you are intelligent.

g nyt.

Whatever. You need to 'feel' less, and think more - that's the key to a successful life, buddy. And here I leave you with something to contemplate on! We're done.

I only wonder how old you are for being so goddamn annoying??
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Yksoul(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
I TELL U,WE GOT THEM (GIRLS)ON THIS TOPIC,THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT THAT MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ENGAGE IN POLITICS,SPORTS ETc WOMEN DONT KNOW THAT IF U WANT UR HUSBANDS TO TALK WTH U, U HAVE TO ENGAGE HIM IN SOME OF THESE DISCUSSIONS,IT HELPS COMMUNICATN IN MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Omg! 98%? Like seriously?

Op? Are you fuckin kidding me?

Well...everyone is entitled to his/her opinion......If that's what you think....then I don't blame you....

If you are making this conclusion cos of Nairaland forum, then u are making a very big mistake...Note this, Boy.....this is a forum....everyone has his/her own reasons for coming here....so u can't judge them cos of their posts.

But if it's offline....*laughs *..... that means u are mingling with the wrong types of ladies....let me put it this way.....It takes an intelligent Man to mingle with an Intelligent woman.....

From my experience..... I discovered that most guys tends to avoid intelligent ladies.....cos they are scared of falling their hands in front of the lady.

So some ladies had to bring theirselves down to the guys level in order to feel among.....I've done that so many times.I'm not insinuating that I'm intelligent but....I'm not dumb either.

But like I said earlier...each and everyone one of us is entitled to our opinions.... It's a free world.

So ladies that are fighting over this issh should please leave the guys alone.

At least the intelligent ones among them are supporting the ladies.....let the dumb ones continue....

Thankscheesy

Cc: Rapmoney wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey, LadyBoss1. How are ya?

Would you mind erasing my username from the comment you quoted, please? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Cool
wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladyboss has been gone??

Goddamn

Respect

Omoyi need iranlowo

i would not have responded but i honestly feel for you.Anyways go to page 3 and remind lady boss to remove your name stating emphatically that i made a mistake concluding that you are intelligent.

g nyt.
Sorry been away was busy
Its not a biggie , lol y una dey fight overr this thing . I'll take it off .. Hope u ok sha
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Cool
wink

Thank you! smiley Though I make no apologies, I've been having a crap few weeks, and the guy has basically been dealing with the dragon lady in his spewing of high-level irritant BS throughout the course of this wholly unnecessary back & forth. Sorry you found yourself in the middle of it.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by joywendy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
angieberry:
Don't tell me to shutup because i have every right to air my opinion.What silly truth did he say? The problem is you all don't have the nerve to walk up to an intelligent lady so you end up settling for less and then you come here to cry us a river.

Ouch!!! grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Thank you! smiley Though I make no apologies, I've been having a crap few weeks, and the guy has basically been dealing with the dragon lady in his spewing of high-level irritant BS throughout the course of this wholly unnecessary back & forth. Sorry you found yourself in the middle of it.
Oh ok no worries smiley
Have a nice evening
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh ok no worries smiley
Have a nice evening
Likewise smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / Hoe Stories (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.