Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20067 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Most?.... and you have talked to how many girls out of the 10million+? undecided

People who reside in different locations complain about something, then it is true.

From Kaduna to Lagos and from Uyo to Enugu, the complains are the same. Isn't that valid enough for, in this case, Nigerian women?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Onomeglo,i forbid you to rest tonight without wishing a distant friend sweet dreamzz.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

People who reside in different locations complain about something, then it is true.

From Kaduna to Lagos and from Uyo to Enugu, the complains are the same. Isn't that valid enough for, in this case, Nigerian women?

Hmmm....you have a point tho...Lol....anyways, I don't waste my time on humans below me intellectually, I find them boring,... I mean.... if I crack a witty Joke and you don't get it the first time,that speaks volumes... be it male or female.... I find people who hold intelligent convos fascinating.

If you look at it from their point of view tho, if a girl is talking to 10guys ,I can assure you that 8 have tried to get her to date them or have sex... so guys sef get their own for body lol.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
oh i love it when you turn the table against me,you may not know this but am becoming infatuated with every thing that promotes you on nairaland.
un- huh?how do u mean by everything that promotes me on nairaland?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
Onomeglo,i forbid you to rest tonight without wishing a distant friend sweet dreamzz.
hehhehehhee u funny ,wen did I even become ur friend huh?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmm....you have a point tho...Lol....anyways, I don't waste my time on humans below me intellectually, I find them boring,... I mean.... if I crack a witty Joke and you don't get it the first time,that speaks volumes... be it male or female.... I find people who hold intelligent convos fascinating.

If you look at it from their point of view tho, if a girl is talking to 10guys ,I can assure you that 8 have tried to get her to date them or have sex... so guys sef get their own for body lol.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,there are some ladies I come across here I can help but pity the nigga that would end up with such a calamity.

True. However, I don't know if I'm the only one who have noticed but there is an increasingly vacuous guys here lately and it could be only a matter of time before the pendulum swings towards the opposite direction and with the menfolk becoming an object of ridicule on here.

The rate at which they take delight in pettiness and false panegyrics on ladies is alarming and often makes one wonder if these category of guys are living in a secluded habitat where there are no females and their only setting of interacting with the opposite sex is NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
onomeglo:
un- huh?how do u mean by everything that promotes me on nairaland?
first of all am deeply into you,i love you,now i cherish from your dp to your insignificant post, the mere sight of your presence here makes my countnance change for good,i look foward to more correspondence with you.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to bed woman!! angry
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
onomeglo:
hehhehehhee u funny ,wen did I even become ur friend huh?
since the day we went for each others throats on a topic.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=36722823]

Go to bed woman!! angry tongue tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. However, I don't know if I'm the only one who have noticed but there is an increasingly vacuous guys here lately and it could be only a matter of time before the pendulum swings towards the opposite direction and with the menfolk becoming an object of ridicule on here.

The rate at which they take delight in pettiness and false panegyrics on ladies often makes one wonder if these category of guys are living in a secluded habitat where there are no females and their only setting of interacting with the opposite sex is NL.

Lol remember some guys still do background work via PMs.... if you want to know them, just change your gender to (f)....and watch the mails pour in lol

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=charijee post=36722873][/quote]

angry
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Derailers' Paradise is on 'fire'.
Mutherfucker! And you came to tell me marky?

Take me there please

In fact, I'm already there . grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I no know why she tear race. Whenever men points out some of women negatives and espress discontentment towards some perceive ills of the womenfolk they must be unfocused, a kid and jobless like she posited.

Issues like this are debatable issues which at the end of the day either side of debaters could be right or wrong. But attempting to blackmail me by making unfounded insinuations without countering the facts raised by the OP doesn't wrings me in the slightest.

We have women out there who are doing great in their academics and professional careers yet would rather watch ‘The Kardashians' than read grab a newspaper. Knowing all about global issues does not make you intelligent, intelligence is definitive and until such time a research as to whether there is a decrease of activities in brain cells for watching ‘The Kardashians', I am going to maintain my stand on this issue.

How on earth would you expect a Lady who has for the better part of her life lived with the stereotype that a woman shouldn't appear to intelligent, to start commenting on political issues like a politics professor because it is anonymousundecided. That cannot and will not happen. They will partake in your ‘intelligent conversations' if and when they want to. You have to realise and accept the fact that they are just not interested. That is the psychological consequences of ‘trying not to be intimidating'

I once and sometimes still think although subconsciously, that the knowledge of Paris Hilton's life ia for the dunderheads however I moved with some of these girls and I realised that despite their non chalance towards politics moat of them are well aware of the most important issues in our society.

@Truckpusher and ronald4liff, when a man makes a stereotype about women, he is 98% correct but when a woman does the same she must be bitter, a feminist and a hypocrite. But who caresundecided, all I know is that you and I are hypocrites, self righteous and selfish beings.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol remember some guys still do background work via PMs.... if you want to know them, just change your gender to (f)....and watch the mails pour in lol

Lol I know right. It's easy to profile and tell such guys who bombards the inbox of anything with 'f' from their comments. Some of their traits are designating pleasantries like dear, honey, beauty etc to every 'female' by virtue of the 'f' attached to their moniker.

And when a female make a hollow remark they accede to it and never counter their arguments in a bid to appear gentlemanly and end a spot in her list of boyfriend(s). grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
first of all am deeply into you,i love you,now i cherish from your dp to your insignificant post, the mere sight of your presence here makes my countnance change for good,i look foward to more correspondence with you.
wat a big joke grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

We have women out there who are doing great in their academics and professional careers yet would rather watch ‘The Kardashians' than read grab a newspaper. Knowing all about global issues does not make you intelligent, intelligence is definitive and until such time a research as to whether there is a decrease of activities in brain cells for watching ‘The Kardashians', I am going to maintain my stand on this issue.

How on earth would you expect a Lady who has for the better part of her life lived with the stereotype that a woman shouldn't appear to intelligent, to start commenting on political issues like a politics professor because it is anonymousundecided. That cannot and will not happen. They will partake in your ‘intelligent conversations' if and when they want to. You have to realise and accept the fact that they are just not interested. That is the psychological consequences of ‘trying not to be intimidating'

I once and sometimes still think although subconsciously, that the knowledge of Paris Hilton's life ia for the dunderheads however I moved with some of these girls and I realised that despite their non chalance towards politics moat of them are well aware of the most important issues in our society.

@Truckpusher and ronald4liff, when a man makes a stereotype about women, he is 98% correct but when a woman does the same she must be bitter, a feminist and a hypocrite. But who caresundecided, all I know is that you and I are hypocrites, self righteous and selfish beings.

Who be this fly again ? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who be this fly again ? grin

All I am saying is that let us be smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Toks2008:
This is why i respect very few female nairalanders like.

These ladies are intelligent and can discuss intelligently and intellectually but many naija ladies are dead in the brain but all they do is flaunt stwpid curves and overused bodies.

Please, erase my name from there. Thanks.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Please, erase my name from there. Thanks.

grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Votukpa:

Men incline towards settling their differences with rhetoric and logical argument.

Women incline towards throwing verbal punches and emotionally hurtful lines- a smokescreen of hostility when they actually have nothing meaningful to say in response to common sense. Feminized men do this too.

Don't be like like these women. Rise above their inclinations.

Ode! undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Well ... m attracted to intelligent ladies with gud conversation skills.. tough nd intense with words... there r girls or women of such nature... ain't ruling dat out.. but seriously Nigerian girls has dis mentality dat weneva a guy says hi to em maybe on a social platform or physically dat he's looking for d fish in d pond. dats one of d reasons older hard working women r a big hit for me..

99% of the time, it is bitter the truth. It is in every woman's interest to play along. Act real nice until you are tired of the game kiss
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:
it takes an inteligent girl to start an inteligent conversation!
What these hoes know are diick and money! undecided

Oh! So your mum is a hoecheesy. Why did it take you like forever to make it public?cheesy.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2015
onomeglo:
wat a big joke grin
oh no, that is not what i meant it to be,we make jokes to be happy but openes gives us long life, settle on my level so we can have much fun.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by vizkiz: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Oh! So my hot mum is a hoecheesy. Why did it take you like forever to make it public?cheesy.

cuz I was busy furcking your mum wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

cuz I was busy furcking herwink

Interesting grin.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Beamborla(f): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2015
...and i came late to the party... shame! sad
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Interesting grin.
You must be one of the trolls we have been battling on this forum! grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

All I am saying is that let us be smiley
You obviously didn't read my initial comments but however,the one you just read was meant for a particular individual .
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 08, 2015
kramfonos:
Create a silly thread about "the top ten most beautiful Nairalanders" and you'd see them commenting in their default simpleton-esque way like "LOL", "Mtscheew" and other such unintelligent one-liners
Bwahaha!! Dude! I just peed my pants a little cheesy
C'mon, give our gals a break. As has been said, the fact that most ladies prefer certain topics to others doesn't make them dumb. Personally I mostly log in to read humorous threads/comments. This doesn't make me vapid (I hope lipsrsealed ). I think our main grouse (to me sha) is their failure to provide substantial inputs to conversations. Comrades, I know how aggrieved y'all must be (having been a victim of this myself since 1672 grin ) so I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag; most of them do it on purpose! Its either:
1.) They just don't like the guy and hope to get rid of him by showing disinterest (S4DGs-Story 4 d gods)
2.) They feign disinterest so the guy won't think they're cheap, thus forcing the poor chap to toast them properly, hence all the K/KKs, Lols and Hmms
3.) They think its improper for a lady to spark up a conversation with a guy or seem to eager.
4.) They're bored or find the topic improper; true true some guys dey fall persin hand d way dem dey pester babes for punny (na dem go still dey brag about how many chicks dem don knack akpako undecided )
6.) Some 'girls' don't have time for grammar and expect you to go straight to the point, I.e how much dey ur hand.
5.) Of course there are some that really don't know what to say (abeg go easy on these ones, no be their fault joor)
Bottom line, if you find yourself conversing with a lady and she replies with k twice in a row, my guy tell am say u wan go buy puff puff.
Disclaimer: The info provided is based solely on the author's (who dash) interaction with some ladies, to all the Profs of Statistics tongue
Sorry for the lengthy epistle, abeg take one orijin for your efforts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.