Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20069 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes, but let's not forget that there are intelligent ones too.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Don't tell me to shutup because i have every right to air my opinion.What silly truth did he say? The problem is you all don't have the nerve to walk up to an intelligent lady so you end up settling for less and then you come here to cry us a river.
Chaiiiiii

grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Yes, but let's not forget that there are intelligent ones too.
So by your observations coupled with being truthful, work out the ratio and see what am talking about wink cool
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Chaiiiiii

grin grin grin
Ask that babe if she's intelligent
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
So by your observations coupled with being truthful, work out the ratio and see what am talking about wink cool
Hehe...the ratio is a no-go area. They've seen enough bashing already.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ask that babe if she's intelligent
Why don't you ask her.
Anyways I'm sure she is. Females dey very intelligent, moreso than males grin

Oya come and fight me.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe...the ratio is a no-go area. They've seen enough bashing already.
That's why I said 'God bless them' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Pidggin(f): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Please, read patiently...

Guys, when was the last time you had an intelligent discussion with a young Nigerian woman that centered on career, politics, work, study, astronomy, engineering/construction or science and technology? I bet you, some intelligent Nigerian brothers are seriously bothered like I am on why most of our young ladies quickly run away from intelligent discussions and from guys who initiate such topics in conversations!!! wink. You can easily be seen as boring or uninteresting by them. If you are a Nigerian guy and you happen to be a Nerd, sorry your own dor finnish be that! grin Konji go must wound you front and back! wink

This post is not in any way positing that all young ladies in Nigeria cannot discuss intelligently but to say the fact that majority (in fact, 98 out of every 100!!!) of our young ladies are just 'walking toys' with no capacity to exhibit or express intelligence when you communicate with them!

It would have been normal if the case was different in our higher institutions! Our Ivory Towers that are suppose to be a grooming ground for intelligence? Most young ladies in Nigerian higher institutions run away from intelligent discussions, yet they are still referred to as 'students'; some studying Political Science know little or nothing about politics...others studying Banking and Finance don't even know who the CBN Governor is talk more of having knowledge about policies and practices in the banking sector! She might graduate with a 2.1 but we all know how such grades are gotten cool

I am not the type of guy that adores a woman for her beauty alone but for what she has upstairs too!!! If am dating you and we cannot communicate on certain intelligent issues other than trivial and ordinary things all the time, then I would definitely see nothing in you.

Most of our girls have been overtaken by material things. Their entire life revolves around costly artificial hairs, big phones that they can't even operate efficiently, Asian and South American soap operas and dramas, artificial nails and eye-lashes, etc!

*I adore a woman who can advise me wisely on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in order to make gains. Not the one that will use our daughter's WAEC fee to purchase Brazilian hair!

*I adore a woman that would educate me on legal matters when I have an issue. Not the one that would pester me for subscription, artificial nails and Iphone6!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on climatic changes and envirnmental hazards because that's her field. Not the one that has only sex to offer!!!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on the pros and cons of government policies and how these policies can affect lives. Not the one whose major hobby is to visit an eatery and order for things indiscriminately and place the bills on me!

God bless Nigerian ladies! cheesy

You have said the truth no lies here, but don't blame us, blame the patriachal society we live in.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
It depends on the kind of ladies you've been rolling with , Rapmoney.

You'd be dumbfounded when you engage some guys in an intelligent discussion but again I still do not blame them after all you can't give what you don't have.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pidggin:

You have said the truth no lies here, but don't blame us, blame the patriachal society we live in.
It has to do with interest. Since they don't have the interest because their minds have been beclouded by materialism, who do you blame?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney, most naija babes discuss Two things: Man and Money.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pidggin:

Does the same patriarchal society you live in remove your right to education? undecided

The only time you start failing is when you begin to blame others for your shortcomings .

Take responsibilities for your actions and start making changes .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
You're right to a large extend and objections from the ladies should be expected. Although guys are equally implicated in this but on a balance scale there are more ladies who can't brainstorm with you on important topics, except you're ready to engage them on fashion, entertainment and celebrity news.

The difference between the sex who can cogitate more might not be too noticeable left for the fact that ladies are easier target for ridiculing by menfolk. You must have observe even here on NL that the rate at which they're being attack for airing their opinion is worrisome. This could necessitate a lot of them to hold back.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It depends on the kind of ladies you've been rolling with , Rapmoney.

You'd be dumbfounded when you engage some guys in an intelligent discussion but again I still do not blame them after all you can't give what you don't have.
My guy, if u want to get the message clear, use NL as an example! Why do u always find ladies in sections such as fashion, celebrities, romance and not culture, programming, computers, politics, business, career, investment or agriculture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2015

The comments thus far lends credence to the OP. Many ladies have viewed this thread but they didn't make a comment.

Create a silly thread about "the top ten most beautiful Nairalanders" and you'd see them commenting in their default simpleton-esque way like "LOL", "Mtscheew" and other such unintelligent one-liners.

Too many bimbos here.

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

What do you know? Are you any better?

I can bet my last penny that you are dumber than 95% of Nigerian girls

Hian! Una dey quarrel
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Omotayor123(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Toks2008:
This is why i respect very few female nairalanders like

Omotayor123
Gurgle
Adaeze003
LadyBoss1

These ladies are intelligent and can discuss intelligently and intellectually but many naija ladies are dead in the brain but all they do is flaunt stwpid curves and overused bodies.
cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't care whether this post gets to front page or not. I am happy I expressed something that has been on my mind!
Congratulations. What you dnt know is guys and ladies have their own prefared topics to talk on. Hardly will you find an average Nigeria guy discuss about fashion, movies, shows and so on, does that make them more intelligent that ladies that prefer to discuss such issues?? And hardly will u see an average Nigerian lady discuss football, politics, discoveries and many more, this also doesn't mean it will make we ladies less intelligent than guys that choose to discuss it.
Let's just say we are both intelligent in areas we choose to discuss on wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Don't tell me to shutup because i have every right to air my opinion.What silly truth did he say? The problem is you all don't have the nerve to walk up to an intelligent lady so you end up settling for less and then you come here to cry us a river.

EOD.

Sums it all up!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:
Park well brother. U find them in ur dream
By default, most ladies avoid intelligent discussions.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by sneak3(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Haven't read ur piece though but I so much agree wiv ur topic...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:

Untrue.

Contrary to your assertion, it is easier to start and sustain a conversation with an intelligent and liberal woman than with a dumb one.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:
Rapmoney, most naija babes discuss Two things: Man and Money.
grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
sneak3:
Haven't read ur piece though but I so much agree wiv ur topic...
Thanks for understanding cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by skimma(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
yatch360:
Lol... They are equally men that can keep on an intelligent discussion . Granted, its common with females.but in my own opinion,both sexes are guilty of this .

I disagree with you. Most ladies are just bunch of dissapointments. All they do is think of what to get out of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Untrue.

Contrary to your assertion, it is easier to start and sustain a conversation with an intelligent and liberal woman than with a dumb one.
In fact, one bottle of Orijin for u! cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
My guy, if u want to get the message clear, use NL as an example! Why do u always find ladies in sections such as fashion, celebrities, romance and not culture, programming, computers, politics, business, career, investment or agriculture?
I got your drift, man.
But again like somebody rightly said that our culture plays a greater role as to what women can aspire to be even as that argument is totally flawed and can't be used as an excuse for ones's ignorance.
But how many women actually bother their heads with these things you just mentioned and as such naturally their interest won't swing towards that direction and I specifically mentioned that you can't give what you don't have .
I find your generalization somehow demeaning to a lot of Nigerian that knows their onions and some of them are here on NL.
Once again you can't talk about what you don't know and have no interest in and that isn't to say that your submission was totally out of place but must everyone talk politics , technology and the latest designs in oil and gas technical tools even when they majored in fashion and designing ?
Knowledge about a particular thing and how it works is all about interest or as a result of your professional leaning but outrightly rating people as being dumb because they can't speak your language is nothing but a show of intellectual bravado simply because you decided to upgrade your knowledge about a particular thing.
Next time you want any lady engaging you intelligently better ask her about her field of interest and see if she won't beat you hands down. grin
But if you run around with the 'life must be easy and free of any hassle' type of women ,then make the convo to be centered on what she can contribute or you just have to change your entire crew bro . cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
skimma:

I disagree with you. Most ladies are just bunch of dissapointments. All they do is think of what to get out of the man.
Thats harsh! grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

By default, most ladies avoid intelligent discussions.

We don't. We discuss it like our lives depends on it kiss
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

EOD.

Sums it all up!

Sums what up? That stereotypical statement designed to coerce and browbeat men whenever they raise the issue of women being evasive in holding intelligent discourse?

She didn't say anything worthy to be commended of apart from the usual gurgling women employed when their penchant for vacuousness is brought to bear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by obontami: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Does the same patriarchal society you live in remove your right to education? undecided

[size=20pt]The only time you start failing is when you begin to blame others for your shortcomings[/size] .

Take responsibilities for your actions and start making changes .

WoooooW

word, i really like that
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sums what up? That stereotypical statement designed to coerce and browbeat men whenever they raise the issue of women being evasive in holding intelligent discourse?

She didn't say anything worthy to be commended of apart from the usual gurgling women employed when their penchant for vacuousness is brought to bear. undecided
Godbless! There are guys who cannot be coerced whether on NL or out of NL (offline) cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.