Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20089 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
no be lie

where oga lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
na wao bt he did nt refer to u na
She is so ignorant of the topic...just jumping into threads to spew trash!

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Don't mind all these negroes, always quick to open their wide mouths to say shiit about Nigerian girls when the insides of their head is like vacuum
shut up!!!
he said the truth

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by TheUmmah: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin

What a vacuos thread! Drama loading tho.....................
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

And you think ishil ove, a lady, would be _stupid enough to send this trash to the home page?

Like angieberry said, this all goes to show the caliber of ladies you roll with.
take it or you leave it, he said the fact.......

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aisha95:
Op, I'm in support with you on this though not completely. The reason being that it takes a good deal of consciousness and intelligence to engage in a lively discuss but unfortunately, most ladies, if not all, find this exercise as tasking and brain straining. So therefore they did rather talk about the new clothes in vogue, weavons, how to fix flashy lashes - infact everything about fashion, and some other flabby activities.
Nairaland men are somehow guilty of this notion. Take for example, a female nairalander creates a thread which goes thus: "I'm the prettiest female Nairalander". You will see that niggas will flood that thread up to the point of collapsing but if that same member puts up a knowledge thread, they will avoid the thread as if its a bomb.
Guys and ladies are in this together.
I like how u expressed ur opinion! Very mature unlike some folks who want to slit my throat for airing my views! cool
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
General adviser! How do we get the intelligent ones? Where do we meet them? The church? School? Where? Am indirectly telling you that the level of naija babes lacking interest in intelligent discussions is on the increase and u are here telling me something else. Am not singling guys from blame but with the babes, its something else!
Park well brother.
U find them in ur dream
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
To OP and all the others that have commented thus far, it shows the caliber of ladies you roll with.

And what gives you the right to come here and generalize? Because I can tell you that most boys I have come across are nothing but dumbasses but I won't because I know there are a few intelligent ones. I don't know what gives you all the pleasure of belittling Nigerian girls as if their male counterparts are any better.
bulk shit!!!
the truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by shut(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Why are u unnecessarily worked up? Shut ur trash if u have nothing to say pls!

please try use 'keep quiet' next time.you're spamming my mentions

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by shut(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
shut up!!!
he said the truth

mister,please learn to use 'keep quiet' or something else.you're spamming my mentions
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
I like how u expressed ur opinion! Very mature unlike some folks who want to slit my throat for airing my views! cool
Lmao @ bolded. Do endeavour to protect yourself with an armour suit. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Don't tell me to shutup because i have every right to air my opinion.What silly truth did he say? The problem is you all don't have the nerve to walk up to an intelligent lady so you end up settling for less and then you come here to cry us a river.
agarawu23:
shut up!!!
he said the truth

10 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by cyprus000: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aisha95:
Op, I'm in support with you on this though not completely. The reason being that it takes a good deal of consciousness and intelligence to engage in a lively discuss but unfortunately, most ladies, if not all, find this exercise as tasking and brain straining. So therefore they did rather talk about the new clothes in vogue, weavons, how to fix flashy lashes - infact everything about fashion, and some other flabby activities.
Nairaland men are somehow guilty of this notion. Take for example, a female nairalander creates a thread which goes thus: "I'm the prettiest female Nairalander". [/b]You will see that niggas will flood that thread up to the point of collapsing but if that same member puts up a knowledge thread, they will avoid the thread as if its a bomb.
Guys and ladies are in this together.
[size=13pt][b]
Is that why you have to creat that vapid thread

Meet me here>>www.nairaland.com/2468005/us-alarmed-russias-satellite-maneuverability#36599372

I want to feel your self acclaimed intelligence.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Is that why you have to creat that vapid thread

Meet me here>>www.nairaland.com/2468005/us-alarmed-russias-satellite-maneuverability#36599372

I want to feel your self acclaimed intelligence.
[/size]
Is that a request or an order?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by frankdivine: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

What do you know? Are you any better?

I can bet my last penny that you are dumber than 95% of Nigerian girls
gringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by cyprus000: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aisha95:

Is that a request or an order?
[size=13pt]
Nope.

Just an invite. Infact,I hate order's.
[/size]
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Nope.

Just an invite. Infact,I hate order's neither will I be hypocritical about it.
[/size]

Okay. I Choose not to honour your invite.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by cyprus000: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aisha95:

Okay. I Choose not to honour your invite.
[size=13pt]
undecided
undecided

Anyway, your way
[/size]
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is why i respect very few female nairalanders like

Omotayor123
Gurgle
Adaeze003
LadyBoss1

These ladies are intelligent and can discuss intelligently and intellectually but many naija ladies are dead in the brain but all they do is flaunt stwpid curves and overused bodies.

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Gurgle(f): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Toks2008:
This is why i respect very few female nairalanders like

These ladies are intelligent and can discuss intelligently and intellectually but many naija ladies are dead in the brain but all they do is flaunt stwpid curves and overused bodies.

Well thank you but I still cant handle the politics section

the place just dey hot my brain sha

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Well thank you but I still cant handle the politics section

the place just dey hot my brain sha

Every one has a no go area so thats perfectly ok.

For me,its politics,Religion and romance majorly.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

Park well brother.
U find them in ur dream
cool
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

Park well brother.
U find them in ur dream
I don't care whether this post gets to front page or not. I am happy I expressed something that has been on my mind!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
shut:

please try use 'keep quiet' next time.you're spamming my mentions
Ok, no vex cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
I was about to start sputtering after just reading the topic but I saw that first sentence. I will modify. angry
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by shut(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ok, no vex cheesy
thank you
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
I was about to start sputtering because of the thread name but then I saw the first sentence. I will be back to modify. angry

*Modified*
OP, lemme put it this way. Nigerian ladies are proportionately and exactly as intelligent as their men. This is the same argument you guys use when we say that men cheat a lot. You claim that they're cheating with women, so everyone cheats "the same". So use that same argument and apply it to this situation. It is not biologically possible for Nigerian females to "not be that smart" while the males are.

There are vapid girls and there are vapid boys. The proportion is pretty much exactly the same so what you're saying don't make no sense my dear. Girls even dumb themselves down to get males to like them cause of y'all's ego problem. wink

When I was in sec school in Naija the top 5 best in our class were all girls. Just my addition.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I was about to start sputtering because of the thread name but then I saw the first sentence. I will be back to modify. angry
Are u among those that read titles instead of posts?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are u among those that read titles instead of posts?
Nope I'm not. Just that your title pissed me off a bit. See above for the completion.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Nope I'm not. Just that your title pissed me off a bit. See above for the completion.
Saying the truth pisses most people off wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Saying the truth pisses most people off wink
lol don't delude yourself my dear

This ain't the truth wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol don't delude yourself my dear

This ain't the truth wink
They will never accept the fact! What a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hoe Stories (18+) / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.