Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44100 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

Your chief might not be a coward but he is a thief.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Oceemo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mega005:
I thot nairaland is not for teenagers.. One is typing trach defending a thief who abadoned project met for the masses, the other teenager I just quoted is supporting him! Seun and lalalstical don't u check age before alowing this kids subscribe to ur platform??
Hey guy I hope u did not misunderstand me cus I was also refering 2 d NDPVF of a foolish breast feeding idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:

Good you know him so well, kindly find out why they abandoned a project that is suppose to end March 2015 since 2011. 2.5 billion is chicken change to him as you said, how many CSR projects has he done for his people of IMO?
This is not about the man or Buhari but the millions of people who should have been benefitting from the project be now. I don't have regards for such people who amass ill gotten wealth at the detriment of the people.
I surely will find out,but the topic is useless as it comes.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Are nigerians mad angry...how can you be given a project and you abandon it just to live large?..this is arrant madness on the part of many of our indigenous contractors being awarded government projects...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mtchwww!.trash.[s]
ncoolsome:

Bruv u keep Sayin chief like his 1 god..better advice him to complete d project if nt him and d likes of dasuki would become room mates in kirikiri..
[/s]
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nuzo1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
To respect or fear a thing is far different from having a phobia or hatred for a thing. In this case, I think its either respect, fear or sycophancy. Our journalists have to be very careful.

That being said, the project seem to have been abandoned for loss of interest by the previous FG and thereby lack of fund. N255m for a project of N2.5b given what is on ground now as we speak is a no no for any right thinking human being.

But as government contractors usually do, they go out of their way to fund and execute govt contracts when there's a change of government to attract other contracts. Some call it sycophancy while some call it smartness. But its certainly not fear or hatred as the op would want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Oceemo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Arse hole.
grin olodo go and ask ur mum for ur last milk for d day b4 she sleeps oo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Osode: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]i might not get the length of the bridge right,buts its a bridge with 22 pile caps.I think 1.5km is the right thing to say,and not meters.I repeat it,Chief isn't a coward.As for benefitting from PDP,its same way Tinubu,the idiot of yorubaland benefitted from APC states,that saw Osun turning adopting 'Almajiri' way of survival.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
playboy19:

Dude, we are talking about a whole president and you are here talking about some village chief. Even Obama can't save him if he's found wanting.
[/s]Dude am telling u that your president is useless and idiot,and you arn making him look like thin god.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Osode: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]i might not get the length of the bridge right,buts its a bridge with 22 pile caps.I think 1.5km is the right thing to say,and not meters.I repeat it,Chief isn't a coward.As for benefitting from PDP,its same way Tinubu,the idiot of yorubaland benefitted from APC states,that saw Osun turning adopting 'Almajiri' way of survival.
Em... NDPVF
Is'nt it clear to U by now that this is one of those APC 'feel goood' threads?. For crying out loud someone explained here that the man has only been payed ^10% of a contact sum and APC peeps are here shouting that he 'scared 2 death' of buhari for not using N250m he was payed 5 yrs ago to complete a N2.5Bn Project in 2015 !!...
Im surprised u're still trying.
Is'nt it clear what this thread is all about??
Nigerdelta militants are afraid of buhari. Massob is afraid of buhari.
IPOB is scared to death. Radio biafra is completely terified of him, and thats why the are off air. Infact the whole Lower Niger Peoples are in such shock, we are all right now recieving Shock Therapy...
Its only boko haram that does'nt seem to be afraid the '80yr old in dark glasses'.The word 'masturbation' is an understatement. I'd say 'Brace up', its going to be a looong 4 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by aresa: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
FG flags off N2.57b Adada River Dam project in Enugu

He warned the three host communities not to do anything that would hamper the expected hitch-free execution of the project billed to be delivered within 24 months

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/fg-flags-off-n2-57b-adada-river-dam-project-in-enugu/

Due date for the project was actually 2013/2 Years late.

The project was completely abandoned and never to be touched again, but the fear of Jail and PMB forced this criminal contractor back to the project.

Thanks to Nigerians for getting rid of Jona and his crooked gang, thanks to #Change, thanks to #PMB.

Sadly, there are hundreds if not thousands of abandoned multi billion naira projects out there.

With Jona still in office, I don't see any of these crooks returning to complete or even touching any abandoned project...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by otigbagba: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
....ur pride is foolish. ...u are everything wrong with Nigeria. ..Chief my ass

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by abimic(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
He needs fear no god or man, the point is the chief is no match for the present or any former president. Stop the embellishment and public grovel, Regardless the project he abandoned, if president buhari had wanted to deal with him, he's a small boy. Have u heard of federal might before? Federal Agents? Pride goes before destruction. The chief is nobody as far as I'm concerned, u over praised the man, what will u now say of Dangote, adenuga, elumelu, ovia, otedola, obateru, alakija. You might end up vouching with your most prized asset. Corruption dined In the country before now such that no Indicted important personality goes to jail without hearing bail here and there. Except for Bode George, Ibru. So please, no Nigerian is above the commander in chief of Nigerian Armed Forces. With a snap, chief might be history if he so want it. Condemn what is bad, this is leaving one's place of primary assignment equivalent to absconding. Even in NYSC, the guy would have being dealt with how much more with a whole President. Wake Bros, it's too much of fantasy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
CecyAdrian:

See how u are just embarrassing yourself because of d two,two thousands dat your thief sorry Chief occasionally dashes you.
Just tell dat man make him 4get dat contract and let's see
[/s]I don't blame u.U think its everybody that stands on the road at night to collect two two thousand from men,as you always do.Am made already.Gerrit?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by otigbagba: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.
...see clownish behaviour. Ur a joke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Am saying he will deliver the job.He won't sacrifice his reputation for just 2.5b
ilobasama:
No offense but what are you saying. Whats your point bros
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by phemmyutd(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

No matter how rich you are, government can make N1 to disgrace you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
kmcutez:

Your chief might not be a coward but he is a thief.
[/s]Just like ur father ediot.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by TXRunner(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
one thing i give ds NDPVF guy is is loyalty towards his pay master. its obvious that the guy is just boi-boi for dat thief aka chief. see d way he is defending him na? him bodi dey hot on top am sef...abi wc sane human being will be up and down nairaland defending a big man if nt dat d man is dashing him some small small change?

NDPVF, tell ya oga 2 go and complete his contract, leave story dat he doesnt fear buhari or not cos wen jungle mature u go follow go gve am food 4 kirikiri o cheesy cheesy a word is enof 4 d wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Oceemo:
Hey guy I hope u did not misunderstand me cus I was also refering 2 d NDPVF of a foolish breast feeding idiot
[/s]I will prove to u am not a kid.Name the price for ur mum and wife(if any),i want to have to give them to my dogs for s*x.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
philips70:

He who's down needs fear no fall. That guy is crawling on all fours.
This is wicked, bro! Very wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Am saying he will deliver the job.He won't sacrifice his reputation for just 2.5b

If he does n't have something to hide, why did he return to site, rather than reporting to FG that he has not been paid for the job so far done? Your chief is a thief. Stop defending him, you are embarrassing yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Kingkamal(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.
Guy please you can never be more powerful than government where is Abiola where's shehu yaradua.. Don't you think this people have more influence than Abacha but he locked them including OBJ that made jonathan talkless of unpopular chief in the creek..
Abeg fear of Buhari is the answer...
Don't. Even think like that abeg...
Look at Sambo dasuki how he's confessing on media yesterday and I know col. Dasuki has more influence than chief and DSS visited him.
Just reason well.. even his state governor can upset him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by PRYCE(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
Na the same social media dey make u brag as if u own a mansion even when u don't own a cage. Proud Edi0t!

I would have said this pride will bring u down someday..buh I doubt if u ll get anywhere(with this pride) in the first place.
Midolian You just quoted the biggest ____ On NL nah... That guy Omenka is proud to repletion! Talk about Textbook Narcissism ## And he knows (In Timberlake's voice)
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ok lets leave reputation or how rich he is. Let him jst do the job because that's the right thing to do. Thanks
NDPVF:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Mcaise: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

And hu gives a drunken phork abt hu u know.

Find urself an identity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
abimic:

He needs fear no god or man, the point is the chief is no match for the present or any former president. Stop the embellishment and public grovel, Regardless the project he abandoned, if president buhari had wanted to deal with him, he's a small boy. Have u heard of federal might before? Federal Agents? Pride goes before destruction. The chief is nobody as far as I'm concerned, u over praised the man, what will u now say of Dangote, adenuga, elumelu, ovia, otedola, obateru, alakija. You might end up vouching with your most prized asset. Corruption dined In the country before now such that no Indicted important personality goes to jail without hearing bail here and there. Except for Bode George, Ibru. So please, no Nigerian is above the commander in chief of Nigerian Armed Forces. With a snap, chief might be history if he so want it. Condemn what is bad, this is leaving one's place of primary assignment equivalent to absconding. Even in NYSC, the guy would have being dealt with how much more with a whole President. Wake Bros, it's too much of fantasy.
You need know why i got offended.To most of u,everything is Buhari.The man gives no Bleep about ur bubuhaha.He is simply gona do the work,not because he is "afraid" of the idiot from Daura.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
You need know why i got offended.To most of u,everything is Buhari.The man gives no Bleep about ur bubuhaha.He is simply gona do the work,not because he is "afraid" of the idiot from Daura.
you and your coward chiefthief are the real edi0ts. Mumu undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
/
N2.5b is not a chicken change to anyone.

Not especially coming from you who has no knowledge of the amount in the bank account of your "friend".

Why did the company abandon the project? Why did they return to the site?

These are the important questions you should have answered instead of chest-beating on another man's accomplishments. Mobsters and notorious criminals are known for philanthropy all over the world. From the drug lords in Colombia and.Jamaica to 419 kingpins in Nigeria, they donate to their communities but that does not mitigate the effect of their criminality.

You need a brain.I thought you were going somewhere with your narrative only to find that you are an id1ot

/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
otigbagba:
....ur pride is foolish. ...u are everything wrong with Nigeria. ..Chief my ass
[/s]To hell with u,Nigeria and Buhari.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Oceemo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I will prove to u am not a kid.Name the price for ur mum and wife(if any),i want to have to give them to my dogs for s*x.
from this ur quote u did not only prove 2 me that u are a kid but a pervert kid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.