Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44096 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
Isuata:

wow..........the lows and highs.........

that you even think 100M is little is crazy (no matter how rich you are) to go further to say 2.5B is chicken feed is either you are poor, an irresponsible spoilt child of a Northern Billionaire or just plain poor (again). If the 'Chief' is as rich as you claim him to be, he'll be disappointed in you sir.
"not everything that goeson the mind,is printable!"
[/s]Please am done with u.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by mezebel(f): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
Rudo Nigeria Limited, the contractor handling the Adada Dam project in Nkpologwu, Uzouwani Local Government Area, Enugu State,  which earlier abandoned the project, has returned to site to escape the ongoing probe of activities of the previous administration by President Muhamadu Buhari.

The Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources had awarded the contract to the company at the sum of N2.5 billion and paid N289 million mobilization fee to the contractor.

It was expected that the project at completion would ensure all-year-round irrigation for farmers in the area and serve as source of water supply to Nsukka urban, host community of University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Although work started on the project in June 2011 with completion date of March 2015, the project was abandoned shortly afterwards, amid speculations that the water level at Adada River was not enough to carry a dam of such magnitude.

The contractor however recently returned to the site in what was viewed as a move to escape the probe of the activities of the previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government by the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC) government led by President Buhari.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/buhari-phobia-n2-5b-adada-dam-contractor-rushes-back-site/
who is even posting dis unVerified news here. Which contractor returned? AdadA dam contractor returNed for where? For dis my area?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by adanny01(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

There is every wrong with your school of thought. Your chief collected mobilisation for over 200million naira of Nigeria's tax payers money and you call it chicken change. He collected the sum in 2011 and has not done anything on the site, what does that tell you. He may be worth 5trillion naira but sure a fraud or over N200m can send him to jail while his trillions rot or gets enjoyed by his concubine.

Next time use some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by billyG(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
Rudo Nigeria Limited, the contractor handling the Adada Dam project in Nkpologwu, Uzouwani Local Government Area, Enugu State,  which earlier abandoned the project, has returned to site to escape the ongoing probe of activities of the previous administration by President Muhamadu Buhari.

The Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources had awarded the contract to the company at the sum of N2.5 billion and paid N289 million mobilization fee to the contractor.

It was expected that the project at completion would ensure all-year-round irrigation for farmers in the area and serve as source of water supply to Nsukka urban, host community of University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Although work started on the project in June 2011 with completion date of March 2015, the project was abandoned shortly afterwards, amid speculations that the water level at Adada River was not enough to carry a dam of such magnitude.

The contractor however recently returned to the site in what was viewed as a move to escape the probe of the activities of the previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government by the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC) government led by President Buhari.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/buhari-phobia-n2-5b-adada-dam-contractor-rushes-back-site/
Biafra Kwenu!una see una life?u pple refuse 2 vote 4 him but are benefitting 1st tribalism no good ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Chubhie: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

But hace they resumed work at where they stopped at that dam?
Or maybe they resumed work cos the water has increased. I think this maybe the only plausible reason that's marketable.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by adanny01(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2015
mezebel:
who is even posting dis unVerified news here. Which contractor returned? AdadA dam contractor returNed for where? For dis my area?

In construction, a contractor can be said to be on site even if you dont physically see him there.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by wexyee: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'
guy cool down joor who u be sef.. U wan cum dey show ur sef for here.. if he's not scared y will he resumed the project now?
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by wexyee: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
Na the same social media dey make u brag as if u own a mansion even when u don't own a cage. Proud Edi0t!

I would have said this pride will bring u down someday..buh I doubt if u ll get anywhere(with this pride) in the first place.
gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by billyG(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.
Dnt tell me it is chief arthur eze who is d 1st easterner & pdp 2 quickly rush 2 abuja 2 congratulate & pledge his loyalty 2 PMB,Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Isuata:

wow..........the lows and highs.........

that you even think 100M is little is crazy (no matter how rich you are) to go further to say 2.5B is chicken feed is either you are poor, an irresponsible spoilt child of a Northern Billionaire or just plain poor (again). If the 'Chief' is as rich as you claim him to be, he'll be disappointed in you sir.
"not everything that goeson the mind,is printable!"
/
You disappointed me.

So, even in your wildest imagination, you'd think that NDPVF has seen N100k in his account? He is one of those okada riders that wave bye bye to Tony Chukwu when his cars pass the market square. He wanted to impress "God Knows who" but ended up exposing his st.upidity.

The way he praised the local chief you can tell his level of maturity and exposure.

All the no nonsense NLers don wash the id#ot well back to oblivion
\

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by dexterinc2003: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2015
if every1 says you are wrong,and only barcanista is behind you...then wahala dey. #The enemy of my enemy is my friend# smh
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by menxer: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

why would one person own four (4) construction companies with different names working for FG? it sounds fraudulent.

why not combine the resources of those 4 companies into one big company that can compete with Julius Berger them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
dexterinc2003:
if every1 says you are wrong,and only barcanista is behind you...then wahala dey. #The enemy of my enemy is my friend# smh
/
In the spirit of tolerance, it is fair to let sadists and saboteurs exist peacefully among us. During the era of slavery, oyibo used local folks to capture slaves. If you remember this, you will understand why we must tolerate barcanista and his ilks. I got it figured out already.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by philips70(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
This is wicked, bro! Very wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just imagine someone who will stylishly step on a 10naira note and pick it when he sees one on the road saying his FRIEND cannot be moved by N2.5b. If someone mistakenly pays N1M into that guy's account won't he faint? He's a nama.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Horllamideh(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes because people like us won't allow u sell ur lies and propaganda one bit.Am proud to see ur lies demolished.BTW,Sanusi lamido sanusi said otherwise.He said yorubas are the problem with the zoo.
Chaiii.....guy dnt talk anymore,pretend like you have sense even though we know you have none....fool still dey talk about yoruba....akindindinrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by wengerly(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Here is the chief himself.

My dear brother NDPVF, an agreement is an agreement whether the amount involved is N1,000 or N100 billion. Let's learn to do what is right.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by boxxy(f): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by shegphil(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:

I'm sorry dis is a very foolish post
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by boxxy(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Story
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by DanGiginyu: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Lets pray for Baba Buhari. I can see him putting things in place for a better Nigeria for you and me.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Eeser: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know why that fear never reach Boko Haram terrorists to surrender en masse despite COAS Buratai's paparazzi push up exercise pinshures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649856_10500560101529283858527035818416736258139703n_jpegbea01217481bf6b3c9f96f7b582c5737

Could it be due to these news reports?-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2
An e-wailer on the prowl. If your otouke man had done the needful, we will not be where we are today. Election is over, Let's move forward
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Sacramento4real(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Is he more powerful than Sambo Dansuki?
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Akposkool(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
you knows him? Omoh see grammar. Please tell him to abandon the project and see where that chicken change will land him. You think say na pawpaw president we get now abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by CecyAdrian(f): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame u.U think its everybody that stands on the road at night to collect two two thousand from men,as you always do.Am made already.Gerrit?.

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy chai!,see as e pain am oooo cheesy
You are just a baby goat(kid). If you are made like you claim you will not be licking ur fellow man's butt like you are so earnestly doing it. Made men do not tell people that they are idiot,their money,attitude and manner of speech announce who they are.
Ur thief abi Chief is a local champion who due to d weak past government enriched his pockets with tax payers money
I know you are threatened because exposing and cutting down your thief sorry Chief is simply an end to d two two thousand u occasionally get. But down he is going fool.
It's not even through dat abandoned project in time to come you will know who ur thief sorry Chief is really.
Pathetic Ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by CecyAdrian(f): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2015
menxer:

why would one person own four (4) construction companies with different names working for FG? it sounds fraudulent.

why not combine the resources of those 4 companies into one big company that can compete with Julius Berger them?

Lolz cheesy cheesy the fool does not realize d harm he is causing for his pay master yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by mdanny: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Jst say Baba wen u see ex-minister or any ex- GEJ Aid make u see 440 race

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Mr story teller u shd fwd ur cv 2 be his Media officer now. Y didnt he do it during gej regime? I smell Mumuology
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:
Barcanista ! Barcanista!!.. I like reading your posts, comments etc but with what the defender of chief said n how you quoted him and defended the guy, mehn, I think it's unfair.,..

I wonder how the farmers in that area are coping though.

God bless Nigeria....
Get me very clear bro, I had to neutralise the whole argument and make it stay on topic. I never said Chief stole or he didn't. However, the guy was saying that Chief didn't run in the first place (if I get his message correctly) while others allege otherwise. Anyway, the subject is about a contractor and not him. You dig?
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2015
philips70:

Just imagine someone who will stylishly step on a 10naira note and pick it when he sees one on the road saying his FRIEND cannot be moved by N2.5b. If someone mistakenly pays N1M into that guy's account won't he faint? He's a nama.
hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Ugik(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
billyG:

Biafra Kwenu!una see una life?u pple refuse 2 vote 4 him but are benefitting 1st tribalism no good ooo!
son,take this #20.00,go buy yourself some sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.