Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44099 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
JEGA01:
how are you sure he's got any?
[/s].Unam ikot.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Elevation(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Seriously guys it is no longer business as usual, a director in a top governmental firm wanted to travel outta the state for chilling and resting purposes however, when PMB was declared the winner of March polls, he immediately cancelled it and resumed work and began balancing accounts and pending issues.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This is rather an emotional outburst.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by greatiyk4u(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.

Bros techinaclly there is nothing like 1.5m bridge.........dats culvert.....it is called a bridge wen d span is above 6meters.........ur so called chief has bn 4rm ur assertions a beneficiary of PDP fraudulent govt.......he has everytin 2 fear since stealing including abandoning of projects is Now CORRUPTION..............dnt 4get dat BUHARI is d president of Nigeria n ur so called chief has every reason 2 fear him....take dis message 2 ur cousin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by kolomax(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
friend really Even paper vendor go claim level on NL

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by tucky200(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.
bros stop fuuling urself..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
My greatest wish is that EFCC will spurn off s smaller division to handle smaller matters amongst citizens.

Some department to take on Omo Onile and area boys.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
tucky200:
bros stop fuuling urself..
[/s]Ebot,swerve.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by changeagent(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
How come I was not first consulted before this got to the front page? No problem I have forgiven whosoever that is involved. Still waiting for the recommendation
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Jarus(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

Let him not do the project and test his fearlessness.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by qualityovenbake(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eye service, is already too late. They should refund the money back to the federal government because they will use substandard materials to complete the work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
D man received only abt 12% of the total contract cost n some apc satANoids are expecting him to finish d project wit it!!!

Gosh, there's no reason for him to start running back to d site, rather he will be consulting wit d new government to release more money.

That's if the story is true

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by discusant: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari phobia?
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by octopusfreaky(f): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eeser:
Lol.
The fear of baba is the very beginning of wisdom.
Wailers, over to you
I'm telling you,,PHCN in my area are fixing poles and transformers that have been abandoned for three years..Buhari I hail ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by ericzzzz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
even at that ,, he should still be probed
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Banter1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
The day before the EPL; Buy fuel service the generator, talk to your boo, pay Dstv subscription keep cold Orijin in the fridge and hide the remote!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
greatiyk4u:

Bros techinaclly there is nothing like 1.5m bridge.........dats culvert.....it is called a bridge wen d span is above 6meters.........ur so called chief has bn 4rm ur assertions a beneficiary of PDP fraudulent govt.......he has everytin 2 fear since stealing including abandoning of projects is Now CORRUPTION..............dnt 4get dat BUHARI is d president of Nigeria n ur so called chief has every reason 2 fear him....take dis message 2 ur cousin
[/s]i might not get the length of the bridge right,buts its a bridge with 22 pile caps.I think 1.5km is the right thing to say,and not meters.I repeat it,Chief isn't a coward.As for benefitting from PDP,its same way Tinubu,the idiot of yorubaland benefitted from APC states,that saw Osun turning adopting 'Almajiri' way of survival.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Banter1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
This broke my heart!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

SMH!!!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
kolomax:
friend really Even paper vendor go claim level on NL
grin grin grin You wicked oh. See as you don finish d guy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by omojeesu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is just the tip of the iceberg!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by clevadani: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Stop beating around the bush
Bros, wetin be ur point

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eeser:
Lol.
The fear of baba is the very beginning of wisdom.
Wailers, over to you
The Wailing Wailers are on break for now. It's obvious they still have 7 yrs and 9 months to wail.. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by MrMcJay(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Keep shouting technical hitches while chief is peeing in his pants. The Senate President is trying to mend fences and one bricklayer is claiming chairman.

Dont worry. By the time Buhari starts with him, the money he received as mobilization won't be enough for Legal fees alone.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Rick9(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
JEGA01:
Hater sighted grin

The good news is, you are going to hiss like this for 8yrs or more grin grin
grin grin grin ahahahah Jega01 u eh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by philips70(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
Na the same social media dey make u brag as if u own a mansion even when u don't own a cage. Proud Edi0t!

I would have said this pride will bring u down someday..buh I doubt if u ll get anywhere(with this pride) in the first place.

He who's down needs fear no fall. That guy is crawling on all fours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by akpumping7720(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
The fear of 'baba' is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by LastProphet: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

eya you are his friend so he is free to abandon project meant for poor ibos like u? pathetic tribe, may God grant u people biafra as fast as possible in Jesus name - amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by 001ng: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Chief Tony Chukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by greatiyk4u(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]i might not get the length of the bridge right,buts its a bridge with 22 pile caps.I think 1.5km is the right thing to say,and not meters.I repeat it,Chief isn't a coward.As for benefitting from PDP,its same way Tinubu,the idiot of yorubaland benefitted from APC states,that saw Osun turning adopting 'Almajiri' way of survival.

Bros u re so crude dat u 4got dat u re on social media.....must u expose ur ignorance openly 2 impose ur point on pple?..................plz learn a more decent way 2 sell ur points 2 pple wtout bn rude.....dis public besides u re not dragging anytin wt anybdy here including me...........plz b refined in ur further responses

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.