Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44088 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Mega005(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Who is this" thing" talking like a toddler?? To h_ll with u and the thief u called chief.. Chief my foot.. Tell ur brother that he should tell his benefactor that river don dey roll, new big fish don enter water. That his godfatherism is to U and him
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
He delayed a project that was awarded in 2011 and was supposed to be completed in 2015?

Buhari is the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of Nigeria... money is NOT always everything.

NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
clevadani:
Stop beating around the bush Bros, wetin be ur point
Technically bro, that guy no get any point. I just dey laf at his gibberish cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by alfakoro1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am a lover of Gej. Kai. Old boy. Dis old soldier baba dey work ooo. God bless buhari ND Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by BashMe1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

[size=15pt]Oya, tell am make hin no bother complete d Project naa since na ur guy. Hehe, I swear down even u sef go follow own farmland insyd KiriKiri...[/size] cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by UnimkeAk(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
JEGA01:
Hater sighted grin

The good news is, you are going to hiss like this for 8yrs or more grin grin

it is only you that buhari will rule 4 more than 8yrs.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Oceemo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
@NDPVF I don't know who u are or who ur dad is but I guess u just a spoit foolish brat. Chief this chief that chicken change. Who is talking about the chicken or d change the gave him a project so y did he not complete it. I read ur statement they sound so lame n myopic u should try and come back 2 this thread and apologize for been so foolish.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where can I open up new thread and give out profitable Free Forex Signal
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by daresimon(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

Whether he fears buhari or not.... The bottom line is that he left the job when he should av completed.
He started it in 2011 and was suppose to end it this year, which means he has breached the contract term(s), this is 2015 and he just went back to the work he abandoned in 2011 or so, besides the contract worth 2.something billion.
Guy weda the guy is a saint or devil in ur neighbourhood is not a concern for us.
The koko is dat he fears for his career and name cos the president is not a jonathan that condones corruption.

Buhari go just spoil hin career.
So guy stop defending the undefendable.
The guy is guilty as the devil.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Brightology2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Learn 2 respect pple.dn't seat bck at d comfort of ur routin bed with ur nokia fone n start insulting pple.
midolian:
u dey mind that 1? I wonder the kinda brain he'z got.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by excellentmomma(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
LastProphet:

eya you are his friend so he is free to abandon project meant for poor ibos like u? pathetic tribe, may God grant u people biafra as fast as possible in Jesus name - amen

The guy is not Igbo o

He might be ur broda sef, so watch ur back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by mokane28: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chaii ALiLi it broke my heart too
Banter1:
This broke my heart!
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by EDhims(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
U can't eat ur cake n have it Mr contractor
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Oceemo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mega005:
Who is this" thing" talking like a toddler?? To h_ll with u and the thief u called chief.. Chief my foot.. Tell ur brother that he should tell his benefactor that river don dey roll, new big fish don enter water. That his godfatherism is to U and him
bros I tell u oo talking like one breast feeding baby.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by CecyAdrian(f): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
JEGA01:
Hater sighted grin

cheesy cheesy grin
The guy never start cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

What the fvck is your point?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
I wept when I read what he wrote. Nigeria must be great again weda dey like it or not
calmbabadee:

Bros. Try reason what u just typed. Nobody said its not chicken change for chief but why did he abandon the project before?

The bottom line is that the fear of buhari is the beginning.of returning to abandoned projects

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please can you ask him again ? Please
midolian:
what is this 1 saying? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
No offense but what are you saying. Whats your point bros
NDPVF:

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
He is just bragging about chief have this chief have that. Wetin concern us with that. Them use our tax money give am contract he no gree do am person de tell me say chief build nigeria. Mtcheeeeew
JEGA01:
how are you sure he's got any?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Eniqurl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Grudges article.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Mega005(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
I thot nairaland is not for teenagers.. One is typing trach defending a thief who abadoned project met for the masses, the other teenager I just quoted is supporting him! Seun and lalalstical don't u check age before alowing this kids subscribe to ur platform??
Oceemo:
bros I tell u oo talking like one breast feeding baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by babadem2much(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
JEGA01:
Hater sighted grin

JEGA01 Giving wailers high bp since 1922
chai baba action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Jarus:

Let him not do the project and test his fearlessness.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by CecyAdrian(f): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

See how u are just embarrassing yourself because of d two,two thousands dat your thief sorry Chief occasionally dashes you.
Just tell dat man make him 4get dat contract and let's see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Brightology2:
Learn 2 respect pple.dn't seat bck at d comfort of ur routin bed with ur nokia fone n start insulting pple.
even u? Lol

Why won't u support him, you guys are both edi0ts and in the same team. I am not surprised. If you don't respect yourself, how do u expect pple to respect u?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by aim74(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by playboy19(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Dude, we are talking about a whole president and you are here talking about some village chief. Even Obama can't save him if he's found wanting.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by ncoolsome(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Bruv u keep Sayin chief like his 1 god..better advice him to complete d project if nt him and d likes of dasuki would become room mates in kirikiri..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Abugab(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Good you know him so well, kindly find out why they abandoned a project that is suppose to end March 2015 since 2011. 2.5 billion is chicken change to him as you said, how many CSR projects has he done for his people of IMO?
This is not about the man or Buhari but the millions of people who should have been benefitting from the project be now. I don't have regards for such people who amass ill gotten wealth at the detriment of the people.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Oceemo:
@NDPVF I don't know who u are or who ur dad is but I guess u just a spoit foolish brat. Chief this chief that chicken change. Who is talking about the chicken or d change the gave him a project so y did he not complete it. I read ur statement they sound so lame n myopic u should try and come back 2 this thread and apologize for been so foolish.
[/s]Arse hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.