Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44086 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Oceemo:
grin grin olodo go and ask ur mum for ur last milk for d day b4 she sleeps oo
[/s]Suffer-man.LOL.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Oceemo:
from this ur quote u did not only prove 2 me that u are a kid but a pervert kid.
[/s]Ediot i av' told u name ur f*cking price.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
PRYCE:
Midolian You just quoted the biggest ____ On NL nah... That guy Omenka is proud to repletion! Talk about Textbook Narcissism ## And he knows (In Timberlake's voice)
No no No, the omen.ka I know isn't proud. You guys always misunderstand him smiley

That guy I quoted is an empty barrel. A special specie of a chest-beating homo habilis. Partisanship aside, if you read his comments, you ll know he is all that I have called him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
InvertedHammer:

/
N2.5b is not a chicken change to anyone.

Not especially coming from you who has no knowledge of the amount in the bank account of your "friend".

Why did the company abandon the project? Why did they return to the site?

These are the important questions you should have answered instead of chest-beating on another man's accomplishments. Mobsters and notorious criminals are known for philanthropy all over the world. From the drug lords in Colombia and.Jamaica to 419 kingpins in Nigeria, they donate to their communities but that does not mitigate the effect of their criminality.

You need a brain.
/
[/s]Poor man.That u are yet to see a 100m,doesnt mean someone can't dash it out.2.5b Is a bleeping change to many i know.Get a life.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Malazzy: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
My dear forget about the so called chief pls... He is a common thief.. No apologies
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
me,my father,my mother and my siblings are cowards and thieves.we are the real edi0ts. Mumu undecided
u need not say it.i sure know.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Poor man.That u are yet to see a 100m,doesnt mean someone can't dash it out.2.5b Is a bleeping change to many i know.Get a life.
/
Tell your empty "chief" to refund the "chicken change"

Ofeke!

Every man is a chief or chairman in Nigeria even among the urchins.

Big deal
/

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by jelel6: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
abeg when baba need my vote 2019 make in just javascript:void(0);indicate, afterall i dey hold baba one vote. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Mcaise:

And hu gives a drunken phork abt hu u know.

Find urself an identity.
[/s] Arse hole,i bet a million Naira,ama feed u,ur family and buy u up.Lets make a lavishing trip to Dubai next two weeks,and see who cries.agreed?.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Now u are talking
ilobasama:
Ok lets leave reputation or how rich he is. Let him jst do the job because that's the right thing to do. Thanks
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by koolpapa(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Guys like this NDPVF are just every thing that is wrong with this nation,well comon sense is not comon hence all his blabing ...smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
APC trolls will never stop propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Kingkamal:

Guy please you can never be more powerful than government where is Abiola where's shehu yaradua.. Don't you think this people have more influence than Abacha but he locked them including OBJ that made jonathan talkless of unpopular chief in the creek..
Abeg fear of Buhari is the answer...
Don't. Even think like that abeg...
Look at Sambo dasuki how he's confessing on media yesterday and I know col. Dasuki has more influence than chief and DSS visited him.
Just reason well.. even his state governor can upset him.
[/s]It seems u didn't get my point.The topic of the Op is as useless as it comes.Chièf is simply gona do,and is doing his work,not because of the idiotic Dullard of a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
airmark:

If he does n't have something to hide, why did he return to site, rather than reporting to FG that he has not been paid for the job so far done? Your chief is a thief. Stop defending him, you are embarrassing yourself.
[/s]He isn't afraid of any f*cking idiot of a president.The works he delivered in the past,isn't because of that idiot of a president.so gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by kolomax(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Pprovost:
grin grin grin You wicked oh. See as you don finish d guy cheesy cheesy
don't mind the Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
APC trolls will never stop propaganda.
Don't mind those ediots.Look at how he titled it,as though the man is flying to do the job because of Buhari.Afterall its over two months Buhari took over the mantle.why didnt chief jump to site,the following day Buhari was sworn in?.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
it's obvious that you need a brain transplant. You better take care of your condition before you enter market. fool like you. you come up here defending a common criminal like your chief and go about telling us he doesn't fear anyone. You are being loyal to him Cos he gives you #2000 feeding allowance every month. be kind enough to pray for him So that Buhari doesn't look his way otherwise that might mean a life time of sex in the shower with fellow prison mates in kirikiri.
Reading through your submissions I even find it hard to picture you as older than 15yrs. If indeed you are older, I sincerely Hope you don't reproduce. your level of stupidity Must not be replicated in Nigeria otherwise we are all doomed in this country. yeye dey smell for your body. "I knows him personally" lol.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
koolpapa:
Guys like this NDPVF are just every thing that is wrong with this nation,well comon sense is not comon hence all his blabing ...smh
[/s]Yes because people like us won't allow u sell ur lies and propaganda one bit.Am proud to see ur lies demolished.BTW,Sanusi lamido sanusi said otherwise.He said yorubas are the problem with the zoo.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
InvertedHammer:
/ Tell your empty "chief" to refund the "chicken change"
Ofeke!
Every man is a chief or chairman in Nigeria even among the urchins.
Big deal /
[/s]poor man,he ain't gona return it,kill yaself.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by MrMcJay(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Poverty is a bastard. Just because they feed this one's hungry uncle with proceeds of fraudulently abandoned projects, he is ready to deny his entire community the basis amenities of life.

Stop wasting your energy on NL. Your chief is a puppy compared to Tafa Balogun. Sambo Dasuki would make your uncle look like a pauper. Al Mustapha would make your local chief cry like a frightened schoolgirl. Go and ask what federal power did to them.

The only way you can help your uncle's master is to take food to him in prison.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
Malazzy:
My dear forget about the so called chief pls... He is a common thief.. No apologies
[/s]yes just like ur fada.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by IGBOSON1: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:

^^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

These Buhari/APC spin doctors have got their work cut out trying to impress Bros NDPVF!......He's a tough nut to crack! wink
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Don't mind those idiots
IGBOSON1:

^^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

These Buhari/APC spin doctors have got their work cut out trying to impress Bros NDPVF!......He's a tough nut to crack! wink
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't mind those ediots.Look at how he titled it,as though the man is flying to do the job because of Buhari.Afterall its over two months Buhari took over the mantle.why didnt chief jump to site,the following day Buhari was sworn in?.
My boss, just take it calm.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Rick9:
grin grin grin ahahahah Jega01 u eh
grin grin
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
Ioannes:

it's obvious that you need a brain transplant. You better take care of your condition before you enter market. fool like you. you come up here defending a common criminal like your chief and go about telling us he doesn't fear anyone. You are being loyal to him Cos he gives you #2000 feeding allowance every month. be kind enough to pray for him So that Buhari doesn't look his way otherwise that might mean a life time of sex in the shower with fellow prison mates in kirikiri.
Reading through your submissions I even find it hard to picture you as older than 15yrs. If indeed you are older, I sincerely Hope you don't reproduce. your level of stupidity Must not be replicated in Nigeria otherwise we are all doomed in this country. yeye dey smell for your body. "I knows him personally" lol.
[/s]If he is common criminal,Tinubu,Fashola,Aregbesola,your own father and mother,are all uncommon criminals and bastards.You are useless,and idiotic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2015
I hate those ediots.
barcanista:
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Barca didnt link my email with my monicker.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
I hate those ediots.
Be calm my brother and friend...pls!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Barca didnt link my email with my monicker.
I wanted to use the email conversation to distract you. Pls mail me on pastorapostle@gmail.com

Will be expecting
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by darelar(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
what does this teach us?
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2015
It ok
barcanista:
I wanted to use the email conversation to distract you. Pls mail me on pastorapostle@gmail.com

Will be expecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.